Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2007, 09:18   #1
BHPian

Cauvery Ford's Play Game for Fiesta ZXi 1.4 P

It happened to me to take test drive of Ford Fiesta ZXi 1.4 at Cauvery Ford Bangalore. After TD we plan to book the vehicle on same day. But the sales guy told us all the cars sold out and there is no stock for December 2007. I spoke to Ford RSM-Chennai he also told the same and askd me to wait until Jan 2008. I asked them, I will book the car now and wait until Jan 2008 to get the car and asked for the same discount (Free Insurance ~20K) . But he replied, you can book the car and wait for End of Jan 2008 and whatever the offer/discounts during delivery of the it will be applicable. I start searching with other dealers and called Rajsree Ford Coimbatore and came to know there is a ZXi 1.4 Silky Silver available. I planned to book there (50K less Tax less in TN). But after many discussions arranged my parents to book there it self, but same afternoon the sales guy told there is no stock and wait until Jan 2008. But today TOI news paper I saw there is an add from Cauvery Ford and they changed offer from Free Insurance to Less interest 7.75% @ AXIS Bank for last 7 Days . I just wonder these guys told there are no cars available. But now with new discount for 7 Days, how they will sell the cars with 7.75% for 7 days without cars? I feel they have cars and just play game to increase demand and don't want to give Free Insurance. Any one faced such problems? Any idea?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks