Team-BHP - Recommend Hyundai Service Centers - Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Recommend Hyundai Service Centers - Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/34808-recommend-hyundai-service-centers-bangalore.html)

Did some research in the forum with no luck which can help me .
My Santro Xing XO Clutch is little tight while it is in first and second gear.When I release the clutch some times I feel it is not get released smoothly (Some times it gets little stuck in between and comes back with a jerk).
Also shifting of gear in 1st and 2nd Gear is also not smooth
I am currently doing service in Trident,Domlur,Bangalore.

The Manager there in my last service told me my clutch is harder.It has done only 12K.I am not sure if those guys are correct or not.

I don't think my drving style has any problems.
May be it is cable problem.UnfortunatelyI am also not a good judge.
Can you people please some good service center with whom i can consult for same.

I have heard some good things about Advaith Hyundai service.

Advaith on ORR are good.
Check them out.

I too second that Advaith on the ORR do a pretty good job as some of my pals go there for their car servicing.

On my personal experience, i love trident hyundai's service in Indiranagar, close to one of the best. I know them from 98'. I get great service.

I have been servicing my Accent at Advaith JP Nagar-III phase on Bannerghatta Road for almost 5 years now. Never had any problem, people are responsive and make every attempt attend to your complaints and address your concerns. Just don't allow them to go overboard which they sometimes tend to do by suggesting things that may not be required right away.

But this is not to say that Trident is not good, please note that I have not been to their service center.

Thanks guys.You guys have any idea what may be the issue the symptoms i mentioned in clutch/gear

Any one have some clues regarding same so that I know what the service guy telling is fair enough?

I have a santro since march 2003 always serviced at Trident Hyundai workshop at yeshwantpur, they are the best

Could someone please advise about a good dealer owned Hyundai service center in Mumbai?

Must-haves - affordable labor costs and honesty (no stupid gimmicks to overcharge customers)

Nice-to-haves would be - open on Sunday and/or till late evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishantgandhi (Post 1033180)
Could someone please advise about a good dealer owned Hyundai service center in Mumbai?

Must-haves - affordable labor costs and honesty (no stupid gimmicks to overcharge customers)

Nice-to-haves would be - open on Sunday and/or till late evening.

BUMP! Please can I have some names/reviews of a decent Hyundai service station in Mumbai? Prefer to have it from Dadar till Colaba.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrage (Post 703557)
On my personal experience, i love trident hyundai's service in Indiranagar, close to one of the best. I know them from 98'. I get great service.

agree: I have been servicing my cars there since 2003. I prefer Trident than Advaith.

You would find a thread on Trident in this section of the forum.

Hi folks, I own a 2004 Hyundai Accent Viva which i bought 2nd hand. The car had been driven 63k kms and I have run about 5k kms right now. I just wanted to know which service centre in Bangalore is the best place to get my accent serviced. If you could please post the address and contact number of the service centre, it will help a lot.

Looking forward to replies guys,
Regards-Anuj.

Reviving an OLD thread!

Any feedback on the Advaith on West of chord road,rajajinagar ,Advaith in Banashankari behind monotype and one more near the richmond road flyover.

I am put up in vijayanagar,hence Indranagar service centers are far off. Any good centers around my area?

Used to go to Blue hyundai,mysore road till now. Found out they are just crap! So scouting other options

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagarpadaki (Post 2841090)
Used to go to Blue hyundai,mysore road till now. Found out they are just crap! So scouting other options

Can you please post a detailed feedback on Blue Hyundai?