Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2008, 00:07   #1
BANNED

Fiesta 1.6ZXI Petrol it is!

Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks a lot for your advice on Fiesta, etc. I have finally decided on Fiesta 1.6ZXI Petrol. The free accessories this month - rear spolier, kenwood mp3 player (ipod compatible) with nippon speakers, fog lamps.

I am thinking on:

(A) MPL Ford - dealer in chennai

(B) to buy from Pondicherry

(C) loan from Reliance (offering 8.4% diminishing rate)

Would want a final advice about any of the above three (buying in Pondicherry (based in chennai) or Reliance loan is painful, etc.).

Would be great help!

Thanks!

Gopal
Old 13th March 2008, 09:11   #2
BHPian

Hey I'm going for a 1.6zxi too maybe 2 months down the line It'll be great if you can share your experiences. Let me know how good/bad MPL ford is!!
Old 13th March 2008, 10:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Its a great choice buddy, even i bought a petrol ZXI, but i would really advice u to not get the stereo from the dealer. Its a crap outdated model and the speakers are also useless. I bargained and got 10k discount in lieu of the Hu and speakers!

Also, the zxi model has foglamps already right? why do u need them as a dealer extra?
Old 13th March 2008, 18:00   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Its a great choice buddy, even i bought a petrol ZXI, but i would really advice u to not get the stereo from the dealer. Its a crap outdated model and the speakers are also useless. I bargained and got 10k discount in lieu of the Hu and speakers!

Also, the zxi model has foglamps already right? why do u need them as a dealer extra?
Firstly the speakers on zxi are same as in sxi, and they are damn good.
Secondly 2008 1.6zxi does not have fog lamps. Dealer will give you 15000 cash discount if you do not want the offer kit. You cannot break the kit.

Gopal,

are you sure that the player is ipod compatible ? I am curious to know that what kind of connectivity does it offer? Is it line in aux connection.
or ipod can be directly docked onto it, like many of its accessories.
Old 21st March 2008, 21:44   #5
BHPian

Gopal looks like you are getting a good deal on the car with the accessories.I got my 2007 Fiesta Zxi from MPL,the offer they had then was the free music system - Kenwood Mp3036 with 4 50W Nippon speakers.
Old 22nd March 2008, 15:50   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
Gopal looks like you are getting a good deal on the car with the accessories.I got my 2007 Fiesta Zxi from MPL,the offer they had then was the free music system - Kenwood Mp3036 with 4 50W Nippon speakers.
I dont know what speakers they provide now , but i listened to this kenwood 3036 setup with default speakers and it sounded pretty decent to me. It plays MP3's as well unlike the crap factory fitted audio system playing only audio cd's that coms with the sxi.
Old 22nd March 2008, 16:15   #7
Senior - BHPian

the ford petrol 1.6 fiesta rocks..period.

The only downside is the FE around 8 or so practically..else you cant go wrong with a FORD..

The maintenance is also on the higher side!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks