Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2008, 08:12   #1

Vijay or Sundaram? Chevy Dealer at Banglore

I am planning to buy Chevy Magnum LT this month in Bangalore. Which dealer do you suggest?
I am located close to Vijay motors in JP nagar so I have been interacting with them and did not find any issues so far (Any way everyone treats us well before purchase), I know that their service center is in other part of the world (sales person told me that they will have one @ kankpura road soon)
Old 20th April 2008, 11:01   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvenka View Post
I am planning to buy Chevy Magnum LT this month in Bangalore. Which dealer do you suggest?
I am located close to Vijay motors in JP nagar so I have been interacting with them and did not find any issues so far (Any way everyone treats us well before purchase), I know that their service center is in other part of the world (sales person told me that they will have one @ kankpura road soon)
Bargain between the two and see who gives the best deal. Service point of view Sundaram is still the best wrt technical expertise. Vijai is still learning. But getting a service appointment with Sundaram is not easy either.

For info on service by Vijai check out the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ce-centre.html

Nirmal
Old 20th April 2008, 11:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

As nirmal has said, bargin between the two. The best discount / freebies offered dealer wins and go for them. For A**, it does not matter where you give it for servicing as both of them have to do the servicng of vehicles as they are authorised dealers. But between the two (for A**), I would prefer Sundaram for a simple reason as they are more experienced than Vijay Motors.
Old 20th April 2008, 21:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

I just PMed you. By the way, check for the 3 years cashless ownership offer from Chevy. Vijay says it comes free with the OTR price. But Sundaram says (after the booking) it costs 17K for the Aveo.
So, please check all paramaters before deciding.
Good hunting...
Old 21st April 2008, 12:31   #5
Senior - BHPian

I've been interacting with Vijay for a long time, and most of the people in the new Chevy workshop are from the erstwhile Daewoo days (Vijay was a Daewoo dealer, one of the reasons they picked up as soon as Spark was released). And most of the Chevy cars are Daewoo re-releases !!
Old 21st April 2008, 12:39   #6
BHPian

I have had good service from Sundaram for my 2 Optras and 1 Mercedes. I would recommend them.

Plus, I got a good deal for my chevy compared to what the erstwhile Garuda offered me.
Old 21st April 2008, 17:40   #7
BHPian

I suggest Vijay, they are new & they will try to impress customers to grow their business...

I had a bad experience with Sundaram, nobody attended me for half an hour & it was around 5pm in the evening & dark inside the showroom. Asked security to on the lights, he said no sir, if i ON the lights people will think showroom is open & they will come inside. When i escalated the same to sales person, the answer was same. Some how these people are not interested in selling? They used to do the same thing when they had Fiat with them.
Old 24th April 2008, 00:36   #8
BHPian

My vote is for Sundaram motors.
I got my car delivered today..err 23rd.
Had a good Customer experience so far.

I would rate them 9/10.

cheers:
Old 1st February 2012, 19:31   #9
Senior - BHPian

Re: Vijay or Sundaram? Chevy Dealer at Banglore

Can someone help on the Chevy dealership contacts in Bangalore. I am planning to go for a Cruze AT and Trident Jayanagar is coming for a test drive tomorrow. I'm planning to talk to all dealers to check on the best deal. BTW. I live in JP Nagar, but dont think proximity to dealer matters a lot today

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks