Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2008, 13:38   #1
Senior - BHPian

Marketing Times ( MASS Okhla Delhi) How good

Folks,

I bought a Maruti SX4 in March 2008 which is due for its first service. Since I had purchased the car thru the CSD I had taken the delivery n Chandigarh although I live in Noida.

Marketing Times is a MASS located very close to my office in Okhla. I would like to know it they provide good service or if I would be better off by getting my car serviced at Motor Craft or Rohan in Noida.
Old 3rd May 2008, 21:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Well I went ahead and had the car serviced here. The experience was not i had expected. The Service advisor was simply not interested in his job. He just wanted to get the car thru as early as possible. I was not even asked if there were any issues which needed their attention ( this being the first service). I however listed a couple of things on the job card.

The oly thing theat happend well was that the car was serviced in 4 hours. Iwas informed that the car had been serviced and I could pick it up any time. When I reached the service station the car was yet to be polished. I was made to wait over 30 min for the same. Then the Service Advisor said all was well and I could take my car. There was just a cursory explanation of the bill ( oil change, and washer fluid top up, and Rs 4.00 for petroleum jelly for the battery terminals).

However, none of the points I had pointed out earlier and were duly registered were even mentionedle alone explained. I had lost a mud flap which was not available ( surprising for a car which has been in production for over a year now). The lock on the window beading was broken and the same was not fixed or replaced, the indicators needed a full turn of he steering wheel to self cancel, and the first gear did not engage properly.

None of these issues was attended to. The Service book was stamped but none of the check boxes were filled. It has been over 10 days from the day of the service but I have not received a follow up call as yet ( I get it from the much maligned Tass for my Indica with clock work precision) and even thoug I have mailed back the feedback form over a week back, there has been no contact from anybody at Marketing Times.

I hope that this was a stray case and normally customers get better service from Marketing Times. I for one will not be getting my car serviced here again and neither will I recommend the facility to anybody I know.

I would request the forum members to sugest a good MASS in Noida/South Delhi.
Old 3rd May 2008, 21:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Service Masters, F-39, Okhla Ind. Area Phase -2

Ideal place for getting your maruti car serviced, as the Maruti Service Master is owned and controlled by MSIL directly .

Cheers
Old 4th May 2008, 09:25   #4
BHPian

In Noida, I've heard Motorcraft do a good job, no personal experience so far, after that you can try MSM, okhla and MSSD, Naraina

MSSD Naraina is far off for you from Noida, and you need to make an appointment for getting your vehicle serviced there (This is to limit the # of cars being serviced per day, for efficient operations). If you raise the issues in clear with the supervisors, they look into it and try to rectify within the same day....of course you may have to revisit due to non-availability of spares. Further, based on my personal experience, I'd suggest getting any major issues addressed on a week day, since most of the weekends are full with lots of vehicles getting serviced, so your car won't get the time/attention to do a perfect repair job.
Old 11th May 2008, 22:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Shankyz. I have also heard a lot of positive things about Motocraft Noida and will definitely be going there next time .
Old 11th May 2008, 23:30   #6
Senior - BHPian

Otherwise, Kumar is a decent place. Family types place, and my mom had a decent time with our m800 there so many years.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks