Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:26   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navneet View Post
My Santro is in need of some dent removal and painting. One biggish dent on the front right panel and three - four minor dents at other places. Bumper also needs to be painted. Do you think these guys are OK for the the job?
Yes Navneet - I suggest you visit KJA and see some finish for yourself. Also check out the other one I recommended. Some of the panels may need to be replaced, so be aware of that.

Plan it well in advance. Painting 3-4 panels may not be a great idea, and you may want to go for complete refurbishment once in for all if the budget permits.

Let me know if you need any help
Old 22nd April 2010, 13:02   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Talk to Pandit & Co for just a normal top coat, they might be a tad more expensive than the average workshop but the premium is worth it. Also, their quotes vary according to cars and finishes demanded. I think its best you first check with them on 41612844, 26839166.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode View Post
Pandit according to me is one of the best in Delhi. They were the only ones who could fix the sunroof for a friend's Astra Club and have given me top notch refurbishment. But I found them to be super pricey.

Try KJA Antony Auto - Augustine @ 9810008422 in Kailash Colony - they have a paint booth take my reference (Mohak from East of Kailash, white accord ovrm weekly customer - lol) - I think they suit everyone's budget and above average finish.

If you are familiar with East of Kailash, you may want to check out this guy who paints out in the open, but hates body fillers. I have used him for bumper painting year on year. Don't have his number handy. But he is right outside the Hero Honda workshop next to Nirula's at East of Kailash.

If you need anything, PM me and I'd be glad to help. I live 100 meters from both locations.

Cheers
Thanks iraghava & Barcode for the info I will definitely checkout pandit & company and get their quote for a paintjob
Will be getting the vehicle painted in my May end or june starting
Old 3rd October 2019, 14:25   #33
BHPian

Re: Best paint shop in Delhi

Need advise. Want to get a panel painted of my VW red polo. Has got couple of scratches. Which is the best paint shop delivering quality next to factory levels in terms of colour match, gloss and durability.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks