Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2008, 19:27   #1
BHPian

Has anyone had an experience with NCR Ford in Delhi

I tried searching the forum but I did not find any information about this dealership. Has anyone purchased/serviced their vehicle from NCR ford in Defence Colony/Faridabad. How has your experience been?
Old 8th June 2008, 19:41   #2
BHPian

I am in east of kailash and NCR ford Def Col happened to be the closest to my place.

I went to check on TDCi variants of Fusion and Fiesta for a test drive and they didn't have either in stock!! That time around a free mp3 player offer was going on the Fusion D and the sales guy didn't know about it (or claimed so)

I have had a very good experience with Harpreet Ford in Moti Nagar (and earlier they were in CP as well I think)

What car do you plan to buy?
Old 8th June 2008, 19:47   #3
BHPian

I am in east of kailash and NCR ford Def Col happened to be the closest to my place.

I went to check on TDCi variants of Fusion and Fiesta for a test drive and they didn't have either in stock!! That time around a free mp3 player offer was going on the Fusion D and the sales guy didn't know about it (or claimed so)

I have had a very good experience with Harpreet Ford in Moti Nagar (and earlier they were in CP as well I think)
Old 8th June 2008, 23:03   #4
BHPian

Experience with the sales team:

They are decent folks, especially the def col showroom. I took a test drive from them, were very helpful and accommodating.
They are a big group owning a lot of car dealerships and i mean a lot.
Old 9th June 2008, 11:18   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijat View Post
Experience with the sales team:

They are decent folks, especially the def col showroom. I took a test drive from them, were very helpful and accommodating.
They are a big group owning a lot of car dealerships and i mean a lot.
Yeah, they are really very big. Own Skoda, Mitsu, M&M etc dealerships across MP, JHK etc... (thats what I remember the sales guy telling me)

Maybe I went a few months ago, so it had the initial hiccups.
Old 9th June 2008, 13:02   #6
BHPian

Thanks everyone for the inputs

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode View Post
What car do you plan to buy?
I just bought a fiesta from them. Took the delivery yesterday. The experience has been good so far. Everything was done professionally. I took multiple test drives and kept postponing the decision as a new model was round the corner but they co-operated. They even sent me a car and the salesman accompanied me when I wanted to visit their stock yard in Faridabad.

So I'm happy so far. Let's see how the servicing goes.

The only gripe is that it was very difficult, almost impossible to bargain with them. I was even being asked to pay for basic accessories like floor mats. In the end I did get a good discount but that was due to other factors. Anyway that's not something I'll complain about if the service remains good.
Old 21st June 2012, 11:46   #7
BHPian

Re: Has anyone had an experience with NCR Ford in Delhi

I am seriously contelpleting a change from Harpreet Ford Gurgaon (from whom I bought my Fiesta) to someone else for services/maintenance etc. basis their smugness, cluelessness and to an extent an overwhelming urge in them to CHEAT.

And in national capital the only change you can contemplete is NCR Ford (no pun intended). Therefore bumping up this old thread. All Ford Owners who have been using NCR Ford, can you please give me a realistic assessment if this is going to be a change worth while or NCR Ford is as good or as bad the Harpreet Ford is.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks