Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2008, 09:52   #1

aryan motors

hey guys

did any of you had any bad experience with aryan motors located in banaswadi near ayyapan temple. i had given my car for servicing and got it back in time which was nice but i noticed that there was oil and soap stains which seemed a bit disappointing as when i give my car to clean to those guys who run those small cleaning shops , they do a better job. I had paid a total of 1,712 rs for my servicing which included oil change , oil filter change , wheel balance and a new set of mud flaps.I think this was an really expensive deal. any suggestions for the best maruti servicing in east bangalore ?
Old 14th January 2011, 14:01   #2
BHPian

Re: aryan motors

I give my vehicle for service at Aryan Motors regularly and till date i have had no real issues apart from the numerous calls that i keep getting for renewing my insurance with them.

You might want to check out a guy called Mani, who is employed with them. He's been quite professional in my experience.
amit.mishra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2011, 17:09   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight View Post
hey guys

did any of you had any bad experience with aryan motors located in banaswadi near ayyapan temple. i had given my car for servicing and got it back in time which was nice but i noticed that there was oil and soap stains which seemed a bit disappointing as when i give my car to clean to those guys who run those small cleaning shops , they do a better job. I had paid a total of 1,712 rs for my servicing which included oil change , oil filter change , wheel balance and a new set of mud flaps.I think this was an really expensive deal. any suggestions for the best maruti servicing in east bangalore ?
Hey there,

where exactly were the soap & oil stains?

can you give a breakup of the service cost.

I have checked out most of the service centres in the area and trust me they are better than most.

My SX4 gets serviced by them and till date I have no issues.

best regards

Vaseem

oops sorry - replying to a 2 year+ post

Last edited by vaseem : 14th January 2011 at 17:13. Reason: replying to a 2 year+ post
vaseem is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2013, 15:43   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaseem View Post
Hey there,
=========
where exactl
oops sorry - replying to a 2 year+ post
Hi Vaseem,
Its taken nearly 2 years for me to come across this as well.
I plan to have my Swift(VDi) serviced at Aryan, do you still use their service. If so, who is your point of contact?
Do revert.
Old 20th June 2013, 15:18   #5
BHPian

I had my swift serviced (20k) at Aryan Motors, Banaswadi Main road, Bangalore during January. After 4 months and 7000 kms later, one morning there was lot of oil spilt on the road under the hood. I could not get under the car and check this at the moment and hence moved on. Later that evening, as I parked the car I saw oil spilling, from the smell it became clear that it was diesel and not oil.

Took it to "Bimal Auto, Mahadevapura" next morning and the SA identified this spillage from the Diesel filter, removed it and put it back in place. Things are fine now.

This happened because, the diesel filter was not fit properly when the vehicle was last serviced, this is utter negligence, since they could not do a basic thing correctly. I am planning to go to them only to raise this and have decided not to utilize their services anymore.

A lady from Aryan Motors called me regarding the next service for my car, but I refused their services and also gave them the reason. Though she was apologetic, nobody else has bothered to call regarding this.
Old 20th May 2017, 19:21   #6
BHPian

My two cents. I had earlier sent my Maruti Wagon R Duo driven from Kolkata to Bangalore for service and other work. I found Manikantan (Mani) a thorough professional. He arranged for getting my car picked up and dropped at Babusabpalya and also accepted a cheque from my doorstep. The fabulous thing about the service was he had done a lot of work which required attention and was missed out by me. I continued servicing and other work from him till the time I sold off my car and found the workmanship top class and charges very reasonable I highly recommend Mani from Aryan Motors for your Maruti's

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks