Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2008, 23:20   #181
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Are you referring to the new galaxy honda showroom? If yes, have they started operations?

yup . galaxy honda it is
Old 11th August 2008, 03:03   #182
BHPian

@jmathew....

all the best... you will definetly win the case and get a replacement car.... give those buggers some sleep less nights... consumers are being exploited in India at the cost of defective products.... Damn our Indian laws which make these manufacturers and dealers more powerful then the King(customer)....

Last edited by tush : 11th August 2008 at 03:06.
Old 11th August 2008, 04:25   #183
BHPian

The New Honda Showroom in Cochin(Muttam near Alwaye to be precise) is from the Koyenco Management, it's name is COSMIC HONDA, and no they haven't started operation yet.
Old 11th August 2008, 18:10   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
yup . galaxy honda it is
Its cosmic honda
Old 11th August 2008, 19:19   #185
Distinguished - BHPian

@OP: Your first post was on 18th June and now it is getting to be 18th August. If you sit on your rear this long you are loosing any court sympathy and the dealer will get away by denying everything and blaming it on some action/coverup on your part.
I saw this threa a while back and again today. Surprised that you have not taken any action or shouted at Honda directly by now. If YOU are not willing to take a tough posture all advise here is negated.
Sorry but my $0.02 worth of rant at you.
Old 12th August 2008, 16:27   #186
BHPian

I fully agree with Sudev..

Even after 2 months, there were not even photographs of the car in question. Its time for JMathew to take some drastic steps.

I also think its high time for the MODEARTORS to close this thread as too many things like dealership names etc are being discussed while the main topic of the thread is getting diluted !!!

All the advises and thoughts of the members are just being discussed and seems to be of no use for Jmathew..
Old 13th August 2008, 13:48   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
@OP: Your first post was on 18th June and now it is getting to be 18th August. If you sit on your rear this long you are loosing any court sympathy and the dealer will get away by denying everything and blaming it on some action/coverup on your part.
I saw this threa a while back and again today. Surprised that you have not taken any action or shouted at Honda directly by now. If YOU are not willing to take a tough posture all advise here is negated.
Sorry but my $0.02 worth of rant at you.
Sudev, I understand what you say. I agree now it is more than two months and still there is proper resolution in my case. I should be frustrated than anybody else and I was doing everything possible to get this problem solved. I was about to file the case last week, but there is a response from Honda saying that they will re-inspect the car, and will solve this issue at my satisfaction (yet to find out what it is). They agreed to come on 14th, but they postponed it to 19th. My lawyer adviced me that there is nothing wrong in giving them some more time, since legal notices are already sent.
Old 13th August 2008, 14:03   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkaushal View Post
I fully agree with Sudev..

Even after 2 months, there were not even photographs of the car in question. Its time for JMathew to take some drastic steps.

I also think its high time for the MODEARTORS to close this thread as too many things like dealership names etc are being discussed while the main topic of the thread is getting diluted !!!

All the advises and thoughts of the members are just being discussed and seems to be of no use for Jmathew..
Photos are alreay posted, please see post #103 for the photos. You can really miss them in a long thread like this. There is no doubt that the advices of Bhpians are invaluable. More than that it helped to escalate this matter.
Old 13th August 2008, 18:23   #189
BHPian

Jmathew - legal hassles get a long time to get resolved. Just don't give up. And don't miss the legalities.

Post the notice - you must be required to file the case within stipulated no. of days? I would be surprised if thats not so. Please check with lawyer.

I hope you are documenting all dates and correspondence received and all that.

Take care
RD

Last edited by rahuldeodhar : 13th August 2008 at 18:23. Reason: spelling check
Old 14th August 2008, 08:57   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmathew View Post
Photos are alreay posted, please see post #103 for the photos. You can really miss them in a long thread like this. There is no doubt that the advices of Bhpians are invaluable. More than that it helped to escalate this matter.

Just saw the pics, they are a valuable addition to the understanding of the issue faced by you. The MODS may edit the title of the thread to mention the location of the photographs.
Old 17th August 2008, 14:29   #191
Senior - BHPian

Saw this article in today's ET. Should be of some help.

Mistrust rides with Honda- Two-wheelers-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

OT: ET thinks Honda cars and bikes come out from the same factory ??!!
Old 17th August 2008, 15:13   #192
BANNED

Saw an ad somewhere in papers that the new Honda showroom has opened - from yesterday, I think.
Old 18th August 2008, 02:04   #193
BHPian

@jmathew

Check the following link which mentions a case filed by a consumer against General Motors. Also it was published in Indian Express dated 6th August 2008.

Consumer panel asks General Motors to pay up for faulty car - Express India
Old 18th August 2008, 11:04   #194
BHPian

great link but do you see the time it had taken to bring justice.
she filed a case in 2001 and the opel brand itself has perished long back.
I hope jmathew gets justice much before that.
Anyways I am not a lawyer or sort but from common sense I think Jmathew
can ask his lawyer to take references from this case and use as supporting
evidence.
I believe that will make the proceedings much faster.
Old 18th August 2008, 13:02   #195
Distinguished - BHPian

@JM - I hope on 19th you get remedy. Do not hesitate to blast away BUT after collecting more information on who is the person from the company, telephone numbers and name etc. of his boss(es) This is the way of escalating your complaints till it gets resolved. Politeness and patience pays only when you are holding the hammer (to pulp your opponent) in your hand.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks