Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2008, 14:48   #256
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmathew View Post
There is no point in talking to Honda or Dealer anymore. I requested the inspection report and the vehicle history to Honda, That is the last communication I sent. Till now there is no response to this.

I am discussing the case with my lawyer. We will be filing the case in consumer court very soon.
Wise decision. Honda was given the opportunity to respond and settle your complaints over the last 3 months. Their behaviour has spoken louder than words. No point in wasting any more time waiting for them to mend their ways. Haul Honda and the dealer to court. We at Team BHP are right behind you. Please do let us know if there is any support you require in any form whatsoever.

Best of luck!
Old 29th August 2008, 15:56   #257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Where truth has to prevail, where injustice is seen, where hard earned money is not given any value, I prefer to use influence and muscle power to my gain. Ignore this post if you find it sounding stupid or non-sense !cheers:
It sounds far from that - makes a lot of sense
Old 29th August 2008, 15:57   #258

Quite a support!

@shajufx: It's quite understandable and none would find your support 'sounding stupid or non-sense'. So kind of you help out-of-the-box. 'Influence' has its influence.

@jmathew: You sure proceed your way and here you have your 'Brahmasthra'. Victory is yours. Hard earned money has its value and people can't just get away riding on others. Keep hope and keep fighting.
Old 30th August 2008, 12:28   #259
BHPian

Dealers have started taking team-bhp very seriously now.
I got calls from 2 dealers asking whether i was dissatisfied with their service side.
They also asked me whether i was posting comments against them on team-bhp to which i replied to them that i posted with my experience with the car i owned .
team-bhp sure having a big effect on dealers now in cochin .
Old 30th August 2008, 13:02   #260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
Dealers have started taking team-bhp very seriously now.
I got calls from 2 dealers asking whether i was dissatisfied with their service side.
They also asked me whether i was posting comments against them on team-bhp to which i replied to them that i posted with my experience with the car i owned .
team-bhp sure having a big effect on dealers now in cochin .
lol! For all you know, Putting a team-BHP sticker on our cars will get us better and a royal service at the dealers. And the dealers would never mess around with our machines, Thats for sure. It is time they took Team-BHP seriously. Cuz if they dont, they will be listed here on our forums.
Old 30th August 2008, 13:06   #261
BHPian

I am stumbling this post, so every one around the world will get to know, what is Honda upto in India. Its time now to mend their ways. We are with you Mathew. cheers!
Old 30th August 2008, 13:27   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentsmith2 View Post
Address to Host Vivek Law[not sure if he reads it, though] at pardafash at moneycontrol.com.

Please replace at with @. Hope that helps.
Hi JMathew,I'm a noob here but feel really sorry for you.Actually customer service in India is non-existent.We all should really do something together about this.I used to work with CNBC,you can address your complaint if interested to take the media route to :

vivek.law@network18online.com

Don't mention my name though as I left long ago and he would not remember me

@agentsmith - He does read his mails but they follow some sensationalism criteria for selecting complaints I think.
Old 30th August 2008, 17:00   #263
BHPian

Ok, Guys lets make this International. If all of you can support this problem and are willing to help , then I suggest we DIGG this topic. The case here is such that we our self voluntarily cannot go to the Peninsular honda dealer as we are staying in different parts of the country and are still willing to help Jmathew with his problem. Not only will this topic get an international response but will also get the Honda's to their feet.

If you guys are willing to help then this is it. Do what ever you can to support JMathew. This will be a revolutioanry support by Team-BHP and its members to solve the issue. The Internet is a powerful medium.. Lets make good use of it.

I have already DUGG This topic to show my support. You can DIGG it too and show your support. PLEASE DIGG THIS TOPIC HERE.

For those who dont know what DIGG is all about check it out here.
Old 30th August 2008, 17:36   #264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaniac View Post
lol! For all you know, Putting a team-BHP sticker on our cars will get us better and a royal service at the dealers. And the dealers would never mess around with our machines, Thats for sure. It is time they took Team-BHP seriously. Cuz if they dont, they will be listed here on our forums.
thats a good one. I guess we should stick team-bhp sticker .

Mathew please make sure you dont post your future course of action especially because everyone is on team-bhp now.
Take them by suprise and make sure They are not ready for what you are going to throw at them.
Thats what i feel
We all are with youcheers:
Old 30th August 2008, 17:39   #265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
thats a good one. I guess we should stick team-bhp sticker .

Mathew please make sure you dont post your future course of action especially because everyone is on team-bhp now.
Take them by suprise and make sure They are not ready for what you are going to throw at them.
Thats what i feel
We all are with youcheers:
Its ok even if they are on Team-Bhp. And its ok even if they know our next plan of action. Its an open challenge now for the Honda's. BRING IT ON!!!
Old 2nd September 2008, 18:06   #266
BHPian

As a BHpian I will never by myself or suggest anyone to buy a Honda product in India Until and unless they attend the two major issues caused by their products to fellow BHPians.
Word of mouth is the highest effective advertisement and Honda was enjoying that privilege a lot from TeamBHP till last few months. Now they are gonna see how worst it can hit if they dont take care of their customers.

Last edited by HotChillyPepper : 2nd September 2008 at 18:10.
Old 3rd September 2008, 01:33   #267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChillyPepper View Post
As a BHpian I will never by myself or suggest anyone to buy a Honda product in India Until and unless they attend the two major issues caused by their products to fellow BHPians.
Word of mouth is the highest effective advertisement and Honda was enjoying that privilege a lot from TeamBHP till last few months. Now they are gonna see how worst it can hit if they dont take care of their customers.

I totally agree to this.
Lets show them what team-bhp can do.
Old 3rd September 2008, 10:50   #268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick030581 View Post
you can address your complaint if interested to take the media route to :

Mail Id Obfuscated
Request: Mods, please edit & obfuscate Vivek's email id. It will contribute more spam to him from spambots. I hope Google doesn't index this.
Old 3rd September 2008, 11:19   #269
Senior - BHPian

Hi Folks,
I already advised my friends not to go for Honda Products and sent them the link.
Yes,In chennai too,So many car dealers know Team-Bhp and i asked some detail of the engine and specification.One of them asked me whether you are a member in Team-Bhp.I proudly said .Yes I am.
Once they heard,they treated me totally different and spoke very friendly manner.
Thanx Bhp
Old 3rd September 2008, 18:14   #270
BHPian

Anyone who search for a Honda product on Google will get JWMathew's case first.I m sure , Honda must have lost atleast 10 deals due to the awareness we created about Honda's low Customer attension in India. It would have costed them 1/5th of the amount if they had accepted their fault and given a replacement. Honda should understand the fact that : Even in India nowadays Customer is the KING. Be loyal, you may get rewarded.

Last edited by HotChillyPepper : 3rd September 2008 at 18:18.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed