Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2014, 10:50   #31
BHPian

Re: Maruti Service Masters Chennai

I have been using Maruti service masters.
No doubt their customer relation is amazing. They take extended efforts to help you by phone and in person.
The body shop in-charge in an instance helped me with information on what to do after a truck hit into my car standing at a signal past 11pm.
On another instance my service adviser took extra effort to come to work on a Sunday so I could take the deliver on that day.
For all this there is a price to pay.
They are on the expensive side.
All body work is bargain able.
They even provide packages if you opt for more panels to be painted.
The outcome of body shop work is just perfect.
Old 31st January 2014, 20:16   #32
BHPian

It seems MSM does not accept oil bought from outside any more. One of my friends and fellow bhpian experienced it yesterday. He tried bargaining with the AGM service but they refused to take the HX6D which he took.
Old 28th January 2020, 15:37   #33

Hi Friends,

This is my first post. Please bear with me on this lengthy one. I chose this thread because, this is where I did my last service on my new Baleno.

I would definitely agree MSM, Chennai was good but that was before 5-6 years ago. But now this has really become a money sucking and cheating center. Please see my experience below and suggest me whom in higher management in Maruti I can take this up with.

There are 12-13 complaints after service but I am listing below only the major ones.

1) Wheel balancing weights- The bill shows 60gms x 4 quantity. But when I checked my all wheels, only 75 gms was there on total. And that too all were old stickers which was attached an year ago. Only 15 gms sticker I see it as new. When I asked the manager, he says, he wants to check the job card and confirm. They stick and check balancing and again stick. But for a total of 60 gms adding, will they waste 180 gms? I have clear proofs and I confronted manager and no proper reply.

2) My front suspension parts were replaced under external warranty and I cam to know only when I saw the bill. The SA did not even inform me that they are replacing some important parts on my vehicle. They charged for some joint stabilizer bar which does not come under warranty. This charges also they have never informed me. When I asked the manager, he says he can replace the old parts and take back new ones and refund the amount. What can I do? They have not bothered to tell me about this and now asking me can we replace old ones with new.

3) Billed for Side slip and brake testing charges for 800+18% tax without even informing me.

4) Now comes the worst part. Raise an issue saying, I see moisture in one of the front right headlights. I asked the SA to replace this in external warranty. I did observe this before when I had main warranty, but never knew this can be addressed in warranty. Somewhere I read and told SA to cover in warranty. He said he will check. After receiving the vehicle, I see full water and moisture in both the headlights. When I went back and showed, the water is still there even after 10 days. It was never that way before. Before delivering the SA told me that, they did not replace it but adjusted something and the issue is fixed. But it got worst. The other side had no issue at all, but after service that too have water inside. It has been 2 weeks, still I see some moisture in both. When I went back, the manager and SA told that, in external warranty this is not covered. Only in main warranty it gets covered. SA never told me about this when I gave my vehicle at first.

5) In my PMS20, the same SA asked advised me to go for synthetic oil. I said okay, I am very ignorant and does not care much. When I see my PMS20 and latest PMS30 bills, the specification of oil which they used is different from the recommended oil. They used 0W40 but my petrol car recommended one is 0W20. SA never cared to inform me that they are going to change this and whether I am okay with this change.

6) After service went back to give my vehicle for a small dent to claim in insurance. It was just around 6K. When I went back yesterday to collect the vehicle, I have observed new scratched on the car. I showed them to SA, he asked someone to rub them. It dint go. Took again inside and did machine rub. Came back with my vehicle and the scratched are still there. With all the frustrations, I just wanted to go out of that center, or else I would have blasted like anything. SO just paid and left and came. But every time when I go with a issue, I come back with more. The finishing is also not good.

7) Steering wheel. It used to be little hard. After service, it became even worse. After taking U turn, the wheel does not come back at all. Never felt like power steering. When I asked them, manager called SA and told, yes it is hard. Parts are ordered, and when it comes SA will inform me.

8) Key chain was stolen. When SA says, dont keep valuebles, I never expected these service center guys can even steal a key chain. Just could not even imagine this.

9) Lot more...

I just dont know what kind of service these people are giving to customers. . I still have a lots of complaints post service. In my experience, better avoid this unless you know the SA well and have good relationship and you know what things are being done on your car. If you wanted to go first time, you can avoid this.

With all my proofs I am willing to send this to maruti higher management on this service center. Please do suggest me how can I take this forward. For now I am going to send it to their territory service manager. Beyond him, I would like to take my concerns for their poor quality service and fraud billings.

Thanks
Shasi
shasidharreddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 17:52   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasidharreddy View Post
This is my first post. Please bear with me on this lengthy one. I chose this thread because, this is where I did my last service on my new Baleno.

I would definitely agree MSM, Chennai was good but that was before 5-6 years ago. But now this has really become a money sucking and cheating center. Please see my experience below and suggest me whom in higher management in Maruti I can take this up with.
Write email directly to Maruti Suzuki. They have good customer service team. I had done the same when I was left unattended by the dealer/service center level. When they know you can approach higher authorities, their attitude towards you will change. It is my recent personal experience. Attach all relevant proof. That will add weight to your claim.

NOTE FROM SUPPORT - Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sheel : 28th January 2020 at 19:05. Reason: Mod note attached.
syedyaseer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 18:14   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedyaseer View Post
Write email directly to Maruti Suzuki. They have good customer service team. I had done the same when I was left unattended by the dealer/service center level. When they know you can approach higher authorities, their attitude towards you will change. It is my recent personal experience. Attach all relevant proof. That will add weight to your claim.
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you have any specific contact number of the maruti suzuki higher officials? Or should I just use the contact page in their website?
Old 28th January 2020, 18:54   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasidharreddy View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you have any specific contact number of the maruti suzuki higher officials? Or should I just use the contact page in their website?
On Maruti Suzuki website you will find their email. Apart from that, send them a tweet and Instagram message too. It worked for me very well and I received their call in less than 4 hours. Hope it will be the same for you too. All the best.
Old 19th November 2021, 00:08   #37
BHPian

How is MSM these days? The last time I went there was in December 2018 and stopped going there due to a bitter experience. But now, looking at the state of the independent garages (barring a few), nothing seems to be great. I thought I'll give them a try this time but the latest experience in this thread says otherwise.

Also, looks like most of the old-timers have left except a few. Worth giving it a shot? If any experiences can be penned down by our members who have if at all gone there in the recent past would be helpful for me. Thanks in advance!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks