Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 14:43   #1
BHPian

Mitsubishi A.S.S in Pune

There is new service outlet near Wakad opp. Maruti Mycar showroom. Its called "Srushti Automotive Pvt Ltd".

Does anyone have any experience with this outlet. I plan to take my Lancer to them for the next service, if the response is positive.
Old 7th July 2008, 15:58   #2
BHPian

I've heard very nice things about J. Wiliams from fellow member AMEY. Why not just go to a tried and trusted source? You can always give his reference.
Old 6th October 2008, 12:36   #3
BHPian

@wanderlustindia. the New dealership /service centre "Shrusti Auto" at wakad had opened about 6 months ago . I did get a couople of things done at the place and i had a good experience of things. I would have definelty recommended it.

HOWEVER... Mitsubishi's Sad Saga of Service continues. The service centre has closed and have now opted for Honda. and closed out within 6 motnhs of opening.

I was really really happy to see a mitsu S.S. near wakad. I could drop off my car at them inthe morn , goto office and pick it inthe evening. SAdly all good things come to an end. albeit a bit too early this time.

whatever. I am again left in lurch to find a good service center which is close by and have genuine spares available.
Old 6th October 2008, 14:27   #4
BHPian

J.Williams & Co. is the best option you have.
Trust me, i have been giving my car to them for the last 9 years and they have given me very goos service and the staff too is courteous.
I know the Supervisor there very well and is a knowledgable person.
If needed i can accompany you and introduce you to him.

Let me know.
Old 6th October 2008, 15:34   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
@wanderlustindia. the New dealership /service centre "Shrusti Auto" at wakad had opened about 6 months ago . I did get a couople of things done at the place and i had a good experience of things. I would have definelty recommended it.

HOWEVER... Mitsubishi's Sad Saga of Service continues. The service centre has closed and have now opted for Honda. and closed out within 6 motnhs of opening.

I was really really happy to see a mitsu S.S. near wakad. I could drop off my car at them inthe morn , goto office and pick it inthe evening. SAdly all good things come to an end. albeit a bit too early this time.

whatever. I am again left in lurch to find a good service center which is close by and have genuine spares available.
Yes, I saw the dealership under renovation and as you rightly mentioned its going to the Hondas now. Quite surprised to see Mitsu closing down so soon with this service center? Any reasons found?
Old 6th October 2008, 16:00   #6
Team-BHP Support

hmmm, why are HM-Mitsu service centres diminishing. Usually you expand your service network. In this case it's the opposite.

Most Viewed