Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2015, 09:35   #76
Senior - BHPian

re: Experience with TAFE & Vinayak - Skoda dealers in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
Very unfortunate, to say the least!
Any further update on this issue deehunk? Why don't you create an ownership thread for your car?
The issue was resolved unofficially, Skoda did not bother to check what was the issue by calling me, but instructed the dealer to fix the issue. Aiyanna was still the SM that time, he checked the records and told me that there was never a work order issued to paint my car or even issue paint which is a prerequisite. The root cause was the door sill plate which was fitted as a freebie by the dealer, it was not genuine and while fitting it the original paint was damaged, now guess who would have done this? obviously the sales people who have tie-ups with accessory dealers outside for making such fittings. The dealer re-painted the scratehed area free of cost and I left the issue then and there and did not want to become one more harish. The work was carried out without work order and no gate pass was given when i left the ASS, so it was pushed under the carpet. I got the car checked from Dinesh of Trend Automobiles for any re-paint and nothing was found. I have been enjoying my driving with this car and happy for it. After the re-paint was done by dealer there were few dents thanks to our on road 2-wheeler colleagues, these were touched up by Trend and Popular Motors (Sarjapur Road). The bubble issue has not re-surfaced and vehicle is really a gem.

Last edited by deehunk : 10th May 2015 at 09:37.
Old 15th May 2015, 15:59   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjuInGgn View Post
Hey Alchemist,
Do you remember the name of this specific service adviser?

Rgds,
Sanju
Hi Sanju
You can PM me as it maybnot be right to name anyone on the forum. Thanks.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 15th May 2015 at 16:32. Reason: Fixing quotes. Please use the Quote button on the bottom right corner to quote a member's post. Thanks!
Old 28th May 2015, 01:15   #78

Hi Everyone,

After much thought and deliberation, I am now the proud owner of a used Skoda Laura L&K AT. As a first step, I want to complete a detailed check up of the car to find if there are any immediate replacements and repairs which need to be carried out.
Can you please suggest which would be the best place to have this done?

Should i be relying on the Skoda service center or are there any better alternates like Bosch that you would recommend?
Old 19th March 2016, 12:28   #79
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

I just met the GM Service at Vinayak in KR Puram. His name is Mr Chengappa and he is extremely polite and helpful.
We forged an instant connection and I think Im happy that my Yeti will continue to be in good hands with him.
Prem, the Service Advisor is as always one of the most helpful people there anyway.

Im happy with them and will continue to use their services.

I have ordered the rubberised ABS Plastic Fender/ Arch extenders (6 piece set to be glued on) which will protect the fenders from damage by bikes and so on. They should be arriving next week and Im going to get them fixed on the Yeti. The Yeti then, will end up looking a bit like the Kwid...

Last edited by shankar.balan : 19th March 2016 at 12:30.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2016, 12:55   #80
BHPian

My car has been regularly serviced at their Oklipuram center (from the day I bought it) and I used to brag about their good service. However, off recent I did not have a good experience with them.

Issue at hand is mentioned here, Armrest issue.

I had informed the Manager, either work with Skoda in getting the right replacement part (which I am ready to pay for) else get the complete armrest console replaced (at their cost).

Been close to a month now, still getting the same answer that they are working with Skoda. They will check based on the subject of warranty on my car (as of now it is), else I will have to pay for the armrest console (about Rs. 5000/-). Which I found it obscured reason.

If the manufacturer (Skoda) cannot provide the exact replace part and they have upgraded it (for whatever reasons), they should upgrade without much of an hassle.

Fingers crossed and waiting patiently for the faster resolution.
Old 19th March 2016, 13:49   #81
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser View Post
My car has been regularly serviced at their Oklipuram center (from the day I bought it) and I used to brag about their good service. However, off recent I did not have a good experience with them.
Write to their GM of Service.
gmservice@vinayakcars.com

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 26th January 2017 at 23:15. Reason: Please avoid quoting large posts when replying. Thanks.
shankar.balan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2017, 23:12   #82
BHPian

Hello Folks,

I am planning to purchase a Skoda Rapid DSG in the coming months. However, I am confused if I should wait for a few more months for the Monte Carlo Edition. My current dilemma is the choice between TAFE Access and Vinayak Motors. The TAFE guy had come down for a TD and I managed to get a 30 KM TD. I must say, I was mighty impressed by the vehicle and the Sales guy seem to be knowledgeable about the car except the mirrolink functionality. The Vinayak guy seems to be least bothered about selling the vehicle. Though he called me up several times but has not committed on any TD. need suggestions as to who would be better a choice for the car purchase( TAFE or Vinayak). Also, should i wait for the Monte Carlo edition? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Old 24th January 2017, 09:56   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhu3112 View Post
Hello Folks,
The Vinayak guy seems to be least bothered about selling the vehicle. Though he called me up several times but has not committed on any TD. need suggestions as to who would be better a choice for the car purchase( TAFE or Vinayak). Also, should i wait for the Monte Carlo edition? Thanks in advance for your responses.
I also had a bad experience with Vinayak Skoda last year, they were just swapping their own words till I cancelled the booking. TAFE also is not different from Vinayak but more honest in accepting mistakes during the buying process. I found the sales person Sandeep at TAFE, Hosur Road as a genuine guy. I had an interaction with him in November about the new Skoda Rapid.

Last edited by deehunk : 24th January 2017 at 09:58.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2020, 09:03   #84
Senior - BHPian

Re: Experience with TAFE & Vinayak - Skoda dealers in Bangalore

Well, Vinayak Skoda has shut down.

Experience with TAFE & Vinayak - Skoda dealers in Bangalore-img20200101wa0010.jpg

They probably could never recover from taking on Suhas Manjunath
samaspire is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st July 2021, 22:34   #85
BHPian

Re: Experience with TAFE & Vinayak - Skoda dealers in Bangalore

Any feedbacks on the new Skoda Dealers/Service centers? Raja Skoda (Looks like rebranded Vinayaka!, showroom and service centers rebranded) and PPS Skoda (They have opened in Hennur Road and Okalipuram)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks