Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2008, 17:59   #1
BHPian

Auto Max Honda, Mayapuri, New Delhi-Excellent Service

Hello buddies hope this info is useful for honda owners in Delhi.

Recently my OHC wiper motor conked off and it also damaged the linkage wires. The only option was to get these replaced and hence it was required to give my honda to the authorized service station. I was pretty skeptical as i used to get my car serviced from outside honda and had heard horror stories about honda service and thus i was cautious.

Last month a new Honda dealer came up in Mayapuri industrial area. The name of the dealer is Auto Max Honda and basically it is from the same group which owns dealership for hyundai in Mayapuri. Since i live near to this area i thought why not to give it a try because i might get good attention as they would have fewer cars to service.

I went to auto max on sunday 10th of august and i was greeted by couple of service advisors. It was more of a feeling of being surrounded by 5 star hotel officials. Well they politely inquired about my problems and then took my car to the service area. They had around 5-6 cars at that time which were properly taken care of. Since i have type-1 city so parts were not readily available. The service advisor took me to the service desk and checked the availibility of part from his inventory software. He adviced me that since the part is not in stock, they will have to order it straight from Honda Manufacturing unit based in greater noida. He promised me that parts would be available on wednesday and i can get the work done on my car on the same day. He also gave me the tentative price and how the procedure of repairs would be carried out. So far so good...

On wednesday 13th of august i recieved the call from dealer that the parts have arrived and i can give my car for repair as soon as i can. Since i was very busy with work i could only manage to take the car by 6.30 in the evening which is almost the closing time. However the service advisors were very curteous and though they told me that they dont take cars after 6 still they said its not a problem and took my car and promised that the car would be delivered next day by afternoon.

I recieved a call in the morning next day from the service advisor conforming the work which has to be done on my car and also gave me the tentative time of 4'o clock by which the car would be ready. Around 3'o clock i recieved the call from the same service advisor that the car has been rectified and has gone for a wash, so i could reach the service station in the meantime. I reached there by 6 and was greeted cheerfully by the same service advisor who has been following up with me. He took me to the service area where my car was parked. To my surprise the car was looking very clean and almost new. Further he gave me the details about all the work which has been done and once making sure that i'm satisfied he took me to the customers area for billing and other documentation. I must say that they carried out pretty competitive work on my car.

Overall i can say that it was a very pleasent experience with auto max honda and their service advisors are very helpful. They have a good knowledge about the cars and most of them have good experience of working with various auto brands. The best thing i liked about the service station is that the wall between the customers area and service area is made of glass so you can have a watch at your car while it is being serviced. This really shows the trust which the dealership wants to impart in its customers. I also recieved the call from auto max today enquiring about the service experience. I gave them an overall score of 9/10...

i hope they continue with the good work and do not end up like other honda dealers.

PS: The name of the service advisor whom i'm taking about is Virender. Very helpful and curteous guy i must say.

i also advice honda owners living in west delhi or nearby to try this dealership. Since its a new dealership they have lesser traffic and proper individual attention is expected.

Enjoy guys...
Old 18th August 2008, 18:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Nice to hear your good experience with the dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
i hope they continue with the good work and do not end up like other honda dealers.
Since its a new dealership they have lesser traffic and proper individual attention is expected.
However, as you mentioned, this will be the most important factor in maintaining their standards and this is where most dealers across all brands lose their customer focus.

Last edited by Eddy : 18th August 2008 at 18:08.
Old 18th August 2008, 18:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Its just the initial stages man. Later on the services will be same as the other dealers in town.
Old 18th August 2008, 21:36   #4
BHPian

yeah but i think this is the best time to make whatever contacts you want to make so that it helps once the dealership is flooded with cars...
Old 18th August 2008, 21:44   #5
Senior - BHPian

This level of service and attention to details should be there regardless of them being new / old, 1 car or 10 cars. Now, that would be the ideal place.

But then, good to know that you got some good service center near to your place of stay!

Most Viewed