Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2014, 20:13   #46
BHPian

Re: Ford service -- Suggestion required

Not really happy with Elite ford Service. But I have to depend on them since there is no other SC near my place. I say near Bellandur. Hope Ford opens a new center around Sarjapur.
I have to take the car about 3 times earlier to resolve a suspension noise. I had built a rapport with a SA there. Heard he left now, so thinking of taking the car elsewhere. The dreaded suspension noise is back thanks to the wonderful roads around.
Old 13th November 2014, 21:42   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmz View Post
Not really happy with Elite ford Service. But I have to depend on them since there is no other SC near my place.
I have had a couple of experiences with Elite Service and Body Shop and it really hasn't been that great. They kind of always leave or miss something - I mean always. I have to keep reminding them of the work. They also charge for a pick up and drop which is unheard of.

I think I will stick to Cauvery Ford. You should probably give them a go. It's some clicks away but - it's worth it if you have some major issue, but fixing a lamp - Elite is good enough.
pratyush6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2014, 16:24   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Not really happy with Elite ford Service. But I have to depend on them since there is no other SC near my place. I say near Bellandur. Hope Ford opens a new center around Sarjapur.
I have to take the car about 3 times earlier to resolve a suspension noise. I had built a rapport with a SA there. Heard he left now, so thinking of taking the car elsewhere. The dreaded suspension noise is back thanks to the wonderful roads around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush6 View Post
I have had a couple of experiences with Elite Service and Body Shop and it really hasn't been that great. They kind of always leave or miss something - I mean always. I have to keep reminding them of the work. They also charge for a pick up and drop which is unheard of.

I think I will stick to Cauvery Ford. You should probably give them a go. It's some clicks away but - it's worth it if you have some major issue, but fixing a lamp - Elite is good enough.
Cauvery is quite far for me. Turns out the guy I knew is Elite is still there. Went in today. They took the vehicle for quick service. The rods were changed under warrenty. So overall, a pleasant experience today.
Old 24th June 2015, 14:31   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
I have been giving my Fiesta to Bosch, located in JP Nagar 7th Phase. They do normal servicing and are also able to get Ford spare parts, without any issue. I would suggest you to give them a try.
I have tried Bosch twice and I am not very happy. The experience is similar. Trying to overcharge the customer, work is not carried out properly, they do not deliver on committed time.
Old 24th June 2015, 15:02   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorebuddy View Post
I have tried Bosch twice and I am not very happy. The experience is similar. Trying to overcharge the customer, work is not carried out properly, they do not deliver on committed time.
Since, my last post, I have also revised my opinion on them. A couple of people have left the organization and I do not have the confidence in the current staff there.

I am on the lookout for an alternate for an upcoming service for my car.
Old 1st July 2015, 22:04   #51
BHPian

let me know if you find one I am going back to Lathangi BG Road as there is no other choice in the south blore.
Old 20th June 2016, 13:34   #52
BHPian

Posting my experience of my serivce at Elite Ford Bangalore.
Car has run 80,300 Km. The 80,000 KM was done at 73K at Cochin. So the next service should be the 90K one.
So I inform the SA that the 90K one should be done. He says, he will check the system inform me and perform the services accordingly.

Evening when I went to collect the car, on checking the bill I realize that the guy has done the procedures for the 80K service. Now the problem with this -
80K service requires to replace the Coolant cap (Rs 250) and brake fluid (Rs 677). They have happily gone and performed this. So the previous set has just completed 7000 odd Kms. On speaking to the Gm and the tech guy, they tried to cover this up telling I should have informed them that such parts were changed etc. Well, I confronted them that they should be knowing what all were changed during 80k routine as they are supposed to be knowing this. Then they starting blaming the system saying that the system will not allow to do this, that etc. I was in a hurry as my family was waiting, So i decided to take this some time else.

Then, there was a suspension noise, posted in a different thread

So, not interested in returning there from now but other service locations need extensive travel. I have seen work going on for Cauvery Ford near Koramangala National Games Village. Are they open yet?
Old 20th June 2016, 14:01   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Posting my experience of my serivce at Elite Ford Bangalore.
Car has run 80,300 Km. The 80,000 KM was done at 73K at Cochin. So the next service should be the 90K one.
So I inform the SA that the 90K one should be done. He says, he will check the system inform me and perform the services accordingly.

Evening when I went to collect the car, on checking the bill I realize that the guy has done the procedures for the 80K service. Now the problem with this -
80K service requires to replace the Coolant cap (Rs 250) and brake fluid (Rs 677). They have happily gone and performed this. So the previous set has just completed 7000 odd Kms. On speaking to the Gm and the tech guy, they tried to cover this up telling I should have informed them that such parts were changed etc. Well, I confronted them that they should be knowing what all were changed during 80k routine as they are supposed to be knowing this. Then they starting blaming the system saying that the system will not allow to do this, that etc. I was in a hurry as my family was waiting, So i decided to take this some time else.

Then, there was a suspension noise, posted in a different thread

So, not interested in returning there from now but other service locations need extensive travel. I have seen work going on for Cauvery Ford near Koramangala National Games Village. Are they open yet?
The Cauvery Ford at Koramangala are yet to open, the set up is ready but no idea when they will be starting the service.
YOu can also try Lathangi Ford service centre at St. MArks Road, they have knowledgeable technicians. I get my Ford Flair serviced there.
abhayankara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2017, 11:30   #54
BHPian

Bringing up an old thread since I am facing some service issues.
I live in HSR layout. Lathangi ford in Hosur road has been closed (I think all Lathangi have shut shop in Bangalore via another thread). I went to Metro ford this morning and found that their service has stopped in St.Mark's road (and I was informed the sales part also will shut shut soon) They asked me to go to Yeshwathpur or Lingarajpuram, both of which was way to far for me. I read bad reviews about Elite Ford in Mahadevpura. Hessaraghatta again is far, and so is Magadi Road. There is one that being set up on Hosur road but I think not yet ready (between Skoda and Honda showrooms).
Now, my question is what are the options I have? I think there are a couple of multi brand service centers in HSR itself. Are they okay? Has anyone had experience with them? I am not worried about much - only thing is the car needs the regular service, no complaints or repairs that I know of. Shall I visit some of these? My figo is 6+ years old. And finally, which ones are the better ones in and around HSR? Thanks in advance.
Old 11th October 2017, 12:27   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
Now, my question is what are the options I have?
In the same premises where Lathangi ford was, in Bannerghatta road, JSP ford has opened service. I don't know how good they are, but you can try.

This is opposite to IIMB.

Last edited by fordday : 11th October 2017 at 12:27. Reason: Add info
fordday is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks