Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2009, 22:59   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaani View Post
Are these guys occupying the same place which Grand honda vacated?
Nope, that facility is further ahead & belongs to B.U. Bhandari. Will Bhandari start TATA-FIAT dealership in that facility now that Pratham has closed or on verge on closure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwalker View Post
No its not at the old Grand Honda location, its between Mahindra FirstChoice and DSK Toyota on that stretch of the highway.
Correct, Crystal Honda is located on service road.

Quote:
Hmm is Kothari Autolink related to Kothari Hyundai then? Did you got the above from the hondacarindia.com site, because the site has a SLIGHTLY different description, which completely excludes any mention of Kothari!
Yes, Kothari family has multiple dealerships in pune. List includes Honda 2 wheelers, Hyundai, Maruti and now Honda cars.

Quote:
Hopefully they don't go the way of Grand Honda, thereby killing any chance of me upgrading to a Honda... There is a bit of a media blitz from Crystal Honda on the local FM stations though!
Let's hope so. Pune city needs to have second Honda dealer although have heard that service levels of Deccan Honda have improved recently.

Dealership review: Visited Crystal Honda today. They have started operations a month back, formal opening happened on last saturday 14th. Showroom has ample space and could see all models from Honda except Accord V6. Service center is located in a separate building, 200 meters on inside lane. Being a new facility, floor was clean and all equipments were shining. They can currently service 35 cars a day, have ample space for servicing, washing & parking.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Crystal Honda or Honda.

Last edited by sukiwa : 21st November 2009 at 23:01.
Old 25th November 2009, 09:34   #32
Senior - BHPian

Grand Honda to Mercedes-Benz dealership

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Will Bhandari start TATA-FIAT dealership in that facility now that Pratham has closed or on verge on closure?
Proved wrong again. B. U. Bhandari opens up dealership for Mercedes-Benz in that facility. Millennium Motors, Wakdewadi cease to be dealer for Mercedes-Benz effective today.
Old 16th April 2010, 16:08   #33
BHPian

Its been a while after Crystal Honda has started operations. I would like to know feedback from members who have serviced their cars from there.

Has Deccan improved by any means?
Old 9th November 2010, 15:27   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Was Deccan really bad?

I always demanded better from them (Honda parts expensive and Deccan attitude was too formal and rigid) when I had the NHC, but recently with Skoda, it's really horrible. Skoda service guys aren't even dressed properly and Europa Auto does not even stock wheel nuts for Laura - PATHETIC. Their shop floor is is a big mess - worse than my bedroom...

Deccan Honda's Pimpri workshop is awesome...well equipped, clean, well managed, enough ramps, well dressed staff - as seen from the eyes of a Skoda customer who exchanged his Honda.
Old 11th May 2011, 12:47   #35
Senior - BHPian

Re: Grand Honda Shuts down. EDIT: New Dealer in Pune Crystal Honda.

Crystal Honda feedback:
When giving the car for service; was made to wait for around 20 minutes despite prior appointment. But I can imagine that they were a bit short staffed or were attending to other clients also with appointments.

Requested for a drop to Kothrud depot, was dropped off in a Hyundai car

I had also told them that I will require the car to be dropped off at home after the servicing as I would be away at work.

The car was delivered with 4 nails in the left rear tyre. I noticed this on the next morning as I returned home late. A lady called from Crystal Honda asking for feedback but as soon as I mentioned this issue, she said thanks and disconnected the call before I could respond. Perhaps its because they take the service road when returning to Kothrud from Bavdhan and there is some construction work going on there.
The valve was also damaged, so had to replace it; total cost ~600 rs.

As for the servicing itself, it was decently done. For some reason, they do not clean/ shampoo only the door pads. It is done as a package deal for which they charge some 2200 rs. As I had recently installed seat covers, this didnt make sense to me, so ignored it for now.
Old 11th May 2011, 12:55   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
A lady called from Crystal Honda asking for feedback but as soon as I mentioned this issue, she said thanks and disconnected the call before I could respond.
I had a bad experience about washing the car during my service 6 months back and had complained (even through email) as the paint had swril marks/ patches as if it had been washed with dirty cloth.
Nothing happened and they blamed it on subcontracted washing. I left it there but from your feedback that they are really not interested in feedback or acting on it.
Can you try this link and post your feedback there and check if they get back to you. I did not knew this existed when my complaint went unresolved last time.
Honda Car India::Feedback for Service
alto99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2011, 16:04   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alto99 View Post
Can you try this link and post your feedback there and check if they get back to you. I did not knew this existed when my complaint went unresolved last time.
Honda Car India::Feedback for Service
This link works and works quickly! I received a call from somebody at Crystal Honda within 3 hours of raising the complaint at this link. This lady patiently asked the reason and nature of the complaint and if the vehicle still needs to be repaired.

While her talk is not much use to me now, it is reassuring to know that someone at Honda cares about the customer complaints and more importantly gets the dealers working on it.
Old 12th May 2011, 14:17   #38
Senior - BHPian

Update

..and this afternoon I received a direct call from the lady who called initially for feedback and disconnected abruptly. The call was to apologise for the initial behaviour. Somebody must really be kicking *** at Honda

Now lets see what kind of reaction I get during the next service
Old 12th May 2011, 15:21   #39
BHPian

Good to know they responded. Next time they call demand free service coupons (They had offered them to me if I renew insurance from them) if you are planning to visit them again.
Old 13th May 2011, 15:55   #40
Senior - BHPian

I got an email yesterday, just checked this morning. I also received another call today from a Delhi number and this lady asked if the dealer had contacted me and if the issue has been resolved. I told her that would be known only during the next service and had half a mind to tell her that I would register another complaint if anyone else called on the same topic. Boy, what a loop that would get into

Its good to know that Honda has employed resources to specifically address complaints and that they follow set procedures.
Old 31st July 2011, 16:32   #41
BHPian

I bought ANHC during Jan 10 from Crystal Honda. The sales process was so so. Servicing was a pain, the drivers never turn up on time and don't deliver on time. After the first 3 free services, I sent the car to Deccan Honda. I repented inspite of my earlier bad experiences with Crystal Honda.

Now, I have shifted to Thane and visited Hallmark Honda (Wagle Estate) once, not for servicing. How is their track record in servicing, are there any other Honda dealers in Thane?
Old 1st August 2011, 11:43   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_kiran View Post
I bought ANHC during Jan 10 from Crystal Honda. The sales process was so so. Servicing was a pain, the drivers never turn up on time and don't deliver on time. After the first 3 free services, I sent the car to Deccan Honda. I repented inspite of my earlier bad experiences with Crystal Honda.
@sa_kiran; do you repent sending the car to Deccan Honda too? Sorry, but I didnt understand what you intended to convey.

I am a bit reluctant to send my Jazz to Crystal Honda again, but am now wary of Deccan Honda too.
Old 1st August 2011, 17:32   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
@sa_kiran; do you repent sending the car to Deccan Honda too? Sorry, but I didnt understand what you intended to convey.

I am a bit reluctant to send my Jazz to Crystal Honda again, but am now wary of Deccan Honda too.
I mean my Deccan Honda experience was much worse than Crystal Honda.
Old 17th March 2012, 16:09   #44
BHPian

I had a bad experience with Crystal Honda (Bavdhan) today. Someone stole my iPod Nano during my second free service. I am a fool to have left it in the glove box.

I have spoken to the service advisor (Aniket) and he has assured me that their security guard will search all staff bags at the time of leaving. He will be giving me a call tomorrow morning to update me of the status.

I'd advise anyone leaving their cars at Crystal or for that matter anywhere else to remove your valuables prior to handing over the key.

4 years of owning a fiat and not a single theft! Switched over to Honda 3 months back for wanting a better customer experience... and I get this!

I will drop a complaint at the Honda site if they don't manage to trace the iPod. I know the chances of me getting it back are minute but will make sure that people get to hear about this at the least.
Old 8th May 2012, 18:51   #45
Senior - BHPian

Against all sanity, I decided to go back to Crystal Honda. I have a couple of dents (deep scratches) to be painted/ corrected from the Jazz which I had delayed for a long time now. So I had asked the SA to have the body shop advisor call me yesterday itself. I had no phone calls yesterday and this evening the body shop advisor called up at 6pm.
He confirmed the car details and then he got another call so asked me to hold on. He then began chatting with the other caller and after about 30 seconds disconnected my call.
He called back after a few minutes and without any apology of any sort started discussing something about a windshield replacement. So I asked him if he had seen the car. Apparently he had not. So I told him I only want to paint/ correct the dents. He informed me this will require repainting the entire panel, which I confirmed I was fine with.

But, two panels need to be repainted and according to him one is the side panel and the other is the rear/ bumper, so only one can be claimed. I asked him to send the car back without any repairs. One of my friends recently had a repainting claim for 3 panels at a local workshop without any issue. Can somebody confirm what the real scenario should be?

Weird part is Crystal Honda charge 2% on credit card transactions. Do all workshops do that?

I think I am going in for a non Honda A.s.s. workshop from next time. Hopefully I will remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prafulasher View Post
I have spoken to the service advisor (Aniket) and he has assured me that their security guard will search all staff bags at the time of leaving. He will be giving me a call tomorrow morning to update me of the status.
Any update on this?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks