Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2008, 14:13   #1

Capital Hyundai (noida) and Khurana Auto Store (Green Park)

hi guys,
just a quick review on Capital Hyundai - I wanted to get my Santro serviced in Hyundai Motor Plaza (which has gotten good reviews), but I had my brakes make weird sounds when driving to office one day.

So I went to the authorized service centre in Sector 63 - Capital Motors. At first, they tried to convince me to go for the whole servicing shebang, but when I started telling them to not change car oil as I am going to use Magnatec, they understood that I was .. well a Team-Bhp ian!

Overall they did a good job of finding out which other parts need changed in my car. I had asked to refill the A/C gas, since I was not finding cooling to be upto the mark, however the guy called me up to tell me there was no problem in the gas levels - it was lack of cleaning of the A/C vents, etc. which led to lack of cooling. So, I think that was pretty honest of them. I got my brake pads replaced + brake servicing, along with injector cleaning and throttle body cleaning.

Next I got my car oil and shockers for the rear door replaced at Khurana Auto Store in green park. The shockers are 1200 in a authorized centre. I got them for 600 bucks (dont get the el cheapo 350 bucks version). I paid 985 3.5 litres of Magnatec + STP flush for 249/- + STP engine oil additive for 235/- . Khurana is a fixed price store and there is no discount. The prices were not too bad and I definitely did not want to risk Karol Bagh

Oh but I saw a rubber strip on both my rear windows go missing later - do not know if someone flicked it when the oil is getting changed. Keep a very sharp eye when these things are getting done and keep the car locked at ALL times - there are lots of people loitering about, who can potentially flick things.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks