Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2011, 13:50   #16
BHPian

Re: Reliable second hand car dealers - Delhi NCR

Where to buy from? It depends on the buyer himself.

1. If the buyer is expert enough to check if a given car is in a good condition or not then he can merrily go to direct sellers and avail the car for cheap (hint: T-BHP classifieds).

2. If the buyer has no experience but has an experienced friend then again direct sellers.

3. If the buyer has no experience and have no experienced friend then he should buy from First Choice. Keep away from True Value as they have been in market for too long and have gained too much conning experience and skills.

Hope this helps
Old 29th April 2012, 16:37   #17
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Not sure where this conversation ended but I live in Ashok Vihar and have bought my first car from a used car dealer here. I guess what you pay is what you get holds true here. However, I do see a lot of high-end cars on sale here including Porsche, a lot of Merecedes, other high-end luxury sedans. Ironically enough, there's a few "Brand New Dahej cars" going at reduced prices.
Old 29th April 2012, 19:21   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanderjeet View Post
Not sure where this conversation ended but I live in Ashok Vihar and have bought my first car from a used car dealer here. I guess what you pay is what you get holds true here. However, I do see a lot of high-end cars on sale here including Porsche, a lot of Merecedes, other high-end luxury sedans. Ironically enough, there's a few "Brand New Dahej cars" going at reduced prices.
Couple of my friends are looking for used cars in different price brackets. This "Brand New Dahej Cars " seems attractive . Please provide the address of the car dealers selling those and help me help my friends.
Old 30th April 2012, 04:53   #19
Awaiting Email Confirmation

If you are entering Ashok Vihar from the Satywati college flyover, the dealers are on that very road. I was there today to check out a couple of cars and it seems like they've got quite a few of BMWs, Audis, Mercs to sell. You'll get any road car you want here but no adventure, 4x4 stuff here. The only 4x4 they could offer me was a Land Cruiser. Way out of my league though. Good luck.
Old 13th September 2017, 11:15   #20
BHPian

Bumping up an old thread.

Car's service history is one thing, but when the car is with the dealer himself, he can always replace genuine parts & mess with the car.

So, I would like to know any good used car dealers in Delhi/NCR for VW, Skoda cars?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks