Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2010, 17:45   #136
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shripad View Post
Nothing. They were just saying its standard company policy to claim customer's insurance. That sentence really annoyed me.

How I just hope they repair it properly and within promised 5-7day time frame.
They want us to claim insurance...Will they also pay for the loss of NCB and increase in insurance premium due to the claim?? These guys are no good and thats the reason why my Vtec has never gone to the HASS till date.

Hope they do a good job!!!

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 19th February 2010 at 17:50.
Old 19th February 2010, 18:31   #137
Senior - BHPian

i would assume, they will do a good job as far as repair is concerned. which you can always establish by inspecting the car thoroughly before taking delivery.

i hope you have already informed HONDA about this incident , with pics and the dealer invoice and the fact that you would be closely monitoring the repair work
Old 19th February 2010, 18:34   #138
BHPian

Great going Shripad! Make sure you check the repairs by removing the carpet in the boot (in case if the bumper mount needs welding etc) and if required, make them hoist the car to check the underbody as well.

The rear light also seems broken (mounts). Not sure if they have listed out the replacable items but IMO you should get all the (damaged) plastic parts replaced. I am sure they will try to salvage whatever they can.

All The Best!
Old 20th February 2010, 10:43   #139

No, I havent escalated it to the Honda yet.
They have said that they will do it at their cost for now. So I will let them do that. If they botch up the job or give any other problems, then I will go to Honda Siel. Else any feedback to Honda will be given after I get the car back in my possession.
Old 20th February 2010, 22:46   #140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No, I havent escalated it to the Honda yet.
They have said that they will do it at their cost for now. So I will let them do that. If they botch up the job or give any other problems, then I will go to Honda Siel. Else any feedback to Honda will be given after I get the car back in my possession.
Perfect, i dont think you should rub them on the wrong side till they finish their job. Escalation of the matter is your choice even if the output is good. But if its not then i think you should make it a big issue.
Old 20th February 2010, 23:00   #141
BHPian

This is really irresponsible from their side tbh. And over that, they were asking for your insurance claim. Keep us updated.
Old 23rd February 2010, 06:13   #142

Ok, I am suppose to get my car back today.
Hopefully the nightmare ends today. Will keep you guys updated.
Old 23rd February 2010, 17:18   #143

Ok, got my car back today.
They have completely replaced old parts with new one. The paint job is flawless.
So the quality of workmanship is top notch.
All old stuff was also kept to show me that they have really replaced those parts.
New tail lamps ( entire unit was changed, ), new boot cover, new bumper, new mud flaps, new lights, new badges ( City badge ), new rubber gasket for boot.
Happy with the work they have done.

Now I hope they learn from this and avoid this in the future. Will post pics tomorrow.
Old 23rd February 2010, 19:18   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Ok, got my car back today.
They have completely replaced old parts with new one. The paint job is flawless.
So the quality of workmanship is top notch.
All old stuff was also kept to show me that they have really replaced those parts.
New tail lamps ( entire unit was changed, ), new boot cover, new bumper, new mud flaps, new lights, new badges ( City badge ), new rubber gasket for boot.
Happy with the work they have done.

Now I hope they learn from this and avoid this in the future. Will post pics tomorrow.

I am glad to know that your nightmare has ended. Hope the changes they made are fitting seemlessly in to your car. Please post the photos when you get time.

Most Viewed