Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2008, 19:21   #1
Rai
BANNED

Tata Sierra Workshop in Bangalore?

Hi All,

Is there any Good WorkShop in Bangalore (Or Mangalore) for Tata Sierra?

I did searched this Forum and found only one link where it says there is one workshop in Jayanagar. But not sure if it still exists.

I always used to take my Sierra to Delaer and looks like now a days they are not interested in Sierra. The Job is always Incomplete.

Somebody told me that there is a Worshop named 'Ram Cool Cars' in Bannerghatta Road near Wokhardt Hospital, for Tata Sierra. But could not find one.

Any Suggetions?
Old 4th December 2008, 13:17   #2
BHPian

raam cool cars is on banerghatta road just beside wockhart hospital you can see a big board showing the name
Old 9th December 2008, 14:03   #3
BHPian

Hey Rai

There is a workshop in JP Nagar, Technokraft. They do the work really good and they have nearly 6 or 7 Sierra's with them always.

@sag i took my car to RAAM COOL CARS, but to be frank i was not happy with the work.

This workshop is really a good one and they charge you nominal only. Its a multibrand workshop.

If you need more details PM me
Old 15th March 2010, 23:37   #4
BHPian

^^^^^

Does anybody know where exactly Technokraft in JP Nagar, Bangalore is? I need to establish contact with a good Sierra Turbo service station. Thanks for the help people.

Drive safe...
Old 16th March 2010, 01:59   #5
BHPian

If you are on the ORR , Try Raj Motors ,Belandur , does good work but a bit on the higher side on prices over all you would be satisfied with the work .
Old 17th March 2010, 03:15   #6
BHPian

Hey Rovergen,

Thanks for the reply, Belandur would make it too far away, I am interested in something in and around Bangalore South (Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Rd etc). Will be really grateful if you happen to know any reliable, good service station here somewhere.

Thanks for the help again,

Cheers.
Old 24th March 2010, 19:46   #7
BHPian

Tried Raam Motors, They seemed pretty efficient, willing to work and had a lot of Sierras and Estates parked. The prices they quote is pretty decent. May stick with them. Although, they are completely clueless about aftermarket enhancements or swaps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks