Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2009, 19:35   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
There is almost a 9 lakh difference in the RR sport prices qouted by spawnofsatan and sidindica. So what's the real deal??
yeah i don't get it either, i was emailed a similar price list by the sales guy at JLR with the prices I posted on the forum. I will be stopping by tomorrow for a test drive so will find out more.
Old 6th July 2009, 04:24   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
yeah i don't get it either, i was emailed a similar price list by the sales guy at JLR with the prices I posted on the forum. I will be stopping by tomorrow for a test drive so will find out more.
The new List is for MY10
ie. 2010 models ..... facelifted, updated , upgraded

they will only be available close to the end of 2009
Old 7th July 2009, 11:07   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post

What are the warranties on the cars like and any idea wher the official workshop is?
The workshop is also in worli its near the Honda / toyota showrooms next to the four seasons hotel.
Old 8th July 2009, 12:39   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have they got the car yet?? i was informed it would still take some time. I was also told they only have the TD for the XF and the The Vogue not any other model.
JLR need to stick to one price as each Sales representitive is quoteing their own prices to a prospective client.
I would probably be going in for the RR sport 3.6 tdv8 and the XFR .
Old 8th July 2009, 15:01   #95
BHPian

Just got shifted to CeeJay house, yes the building where both the showroom are.
Its quite a treat watching these jags everyday.
Old 8th July 2009, 16:43   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Have they got the car yet?? i was informed it would still take some time. I was also told they only have the TD for the XF and the The Vogue not any other model.
JLR need to stick to one price as each Sales representitive is quoteing their own prices to a prospective client.
I would probably be going in for the RR sport 3.6 tdv8 and the XFR .
I didnt end up going, but they did not have a td jaguar they only had petrol jags and diesel range rovers. They have the supercharged RR also but they did not have it on display.
Old 9th July 2009, 01:49   #97
BHPian

Actually I think that the pricing is not too bad compared to the other luxury brands.

OT here but The Landcruiser is available at almost a crore (on road). thats way overpriced for a toyota!!!
I mean if they would have launched the Lexus LX in that price then it would have been justified a little bit as it is famous for offering mad luxury..

and in comparison the Rangie vogue is priced at similar level.

similarly the Jag XFR is way better option than the BMW M3.. as it is priced cheaper than M3 and similar in performance to M5.

and I am proud that JLR are Indian owned companies and am sure TATA will price it as fairly as possible. when the diesels and other smaller engines are available I am sure that the Jags will be better priced than the 3 german brands even though they will be CBU's. as the 3 german brands are way too overpriced even when they are CKD'ed or made here... total ripp off.

Last edited by magikrider : 9th July 2009 at 01:52.
Old 9th July 2009, 10:37   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post
Actually I think that the pricing is not too bad compared to the other luxury brands.

OT here but The Landcruiser is available at almost a crore (on road). thats way overpriced for a toyota!!!
I mean if they would have launched the Lexus LX in that price then it would have been justified a little bit as it is famous for offering mad luxury..

and in comparison the Rangie vogue is priced at similar level.

similarly the Jag XFR is way better option than the BMW M3.. as it is priced cheaper than M3 and similar in performance to M5.

and I am proud that JLR are Indian owned companies and am sure TATA will price it as fairly as possible. when the diesels and other smaller engines are available I am sure that the Jags will be better priced than the 3 german brands even though they will be CBU's. as the 3 german brands are way too overpriced even when they are CKD'ed or made here... total ripp off.
Jag XFR is an M5 competitor and not M3.
Old 9th July 2009, 11:01   #99
BHPian

Off topic: Today is the official XJ launch!
Old 9th July 2009, 12:04   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthyr View Post
Off topic: Today is the official XJ launch!
The XJ is not going to be launched here in India, but in England.
Is Ratan Tata will be there ???
Old 9th July 2009, 14:08   #101
Senior - BHPian

In and around CeeJay House...

Let me go a little but i guess it will help.

List of Tbhpians working/living in and around CeeJay House(where the showroom is)-

1. KSM-Vtec (Kaushik)
2. danlalan (Dan)
3. Tejas@perioimpl (Tejas)
4. Dicky_GT (Dhiraj)
5. ???

I know this is not the right thread to post this on, but am sure it will help us have a discussion on the said issue face to face.

Rgds,

K
Old 12th July 2009, 04:30   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Jag XFR is an M5 competitor and not M3.
I know that. but still it costs less than M3! thats what I am trying to tell... that it is a way better option than M3 as it cheaper than M3 and equal in performance to M5! its a steal in that segment actually!!!
Old 12th July 2009, 10:11   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post
I know that. but still it costs less than M3! thats what I am trying to tell... that it is a way better option than M3 as it cheaper than M3 and equal in performance to M5! its a steal in that segment actually!!!
Doesnt the M3 cost around 74 or so on road here?

Either way I think it is a way better option than M3 and I think it should give the M5 a run for its money. The numbers match up but only a track test will tell if the XFR is better than the M5. I think looks wise there is nothing better in the segment. if the TATAs price the diesel right they will do great in the indian market.
Old 12th July 2009, 15:35   #104
D-Man

Jag XFR is any day better than a M5 according to me. I am not good at wordy descriptions but when I took a TD i fell in love with it. I drove it on turnpike.

Old 12th July 2009, 17:03   #105
BHPian

Someone get a jag home.

Eager to see it's pics on Indian soil. I can't own it anyways.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks