Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 11:29   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
According to Sundaram, they are to open at least three more service centres across Bangalore, they were scouting for good sites when I was told about their plans, according to a reliable source at Sundaram they have identified one place on Tumkur road and one place near Hebbal.
Hope this is true else servicing might only take more time.

Else we have to look at other options like the "MyTvs" service center. This place is also good and owned by the TVS group. More info about this on MyTVS
Old 17th December 2008, 11:08   #17
BHPian

This is getting murkier...

Yesterday i got a call from vijay motors, saying that they have a service center in whitefield road near honda showroom. They also reminded me that my car is nearing its service schedule and should get it done(guess work may be...)
Old 17th December 2008, 14:09   #18
Senior - BHPian

I actually saw their service vehicle going around a couple of days back. So my guess is they are still open.
Old 18th December 2008, 13:03   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csentil View Post
I actually saw their service vehicle going around a couple of days back. So my guess is they are still open.
Yeah, There service is open for another 2-3 months. That's what they told me last week. Don't know whats their idea behind that, may be till they start another dealership they may want to use the facility.
Old 6th April 2009, 22:30   #20
BHPian

New GM showroom in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavu75 View Post
Yeah, There service is open for another 2-3 months. That's what they told me last week. Don't know whats their idea behind that, may be till they start another dealership they may want to use the facility.
Spoke to the service adviser at Vijai couple of days back. They are likely to re-open the show room near Jayadeva hospital.

Today I saw a new GM showroom coming up on North bound Hosur Road between Hosa rooad junction and Kudlu gate. This particular section of Hosur road is turning out to be the new hot spot for car dealers. Now Skoda and GM are joining the company of Hyundai, Audi, BMW and Volkswagen.

-- Wind
Old 1st July 2009, 14:25   #21

No they still take vehicle for servicing!!

Did they revert???Thats strange if they did not take your vehicle for servicing...they called me day before yesterday asking for 15000km service cycle for Spark. I have dropped my car today morning...Yes! thats true they are closing dealership. I always had bad experience with Sundram Motors...probably the worst among all service centres available in Bangalore...Its possibly they just wash your car and return with a smile...(remember they never misbehave!!!).Vijay motors is always a better centre to service your Chevy...I guess one more dealership has come recently named "Frontline Automobiles"...never checked though and by address looks like it must be very far from city...but they have pick-up and Drop facility...

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Technocrat : 1st July 2009 at 14:44. Reason: Please read the note in post, thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks