Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2008, 09:16   #16
BHPian

I just realised that not everyone on Team BHP can understand Kannada.
So for the benefit of these folks:
“Yaarappa avara gaadina hung maadiddhu? Avaru hung bayythaadhaare” means, "Who did that to his vehicle? He's shouting like that".
Old 9th December 2008, 14:45   #17
BHPian

Finally some good service!

Just got a call from Advaith asking what my problem was. I was surprised how they knew I had a problem. When I asked the person, she said her Manager had told her he received a mail about the same. I never sent any mail, maybe they saw my anger through Team-BHP.
Anyways, the person was very polite and said she was sorry for the bad service; asked me to come over to the Missions Road workshop and she would rectify the dent for me.
Finally some good service....way to go.
Old 9th December 2008, 15:19   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

That was me. I forwarded the mail to one of the partners. Mr. Krishna Raju who then forwarded to Mr. Gupta I think.
Old 27th January 2009, 18:05   #19
BHPian

first servicing @ Advaith service station Whitefield

Gurus,

My hyundai i10 sportz is about to cross 1000Kms and I will be giving it to Advaith Service station in Whitefield, Bangalore. I was just going through the horror stories in this thread. Would like to know what all things I need to keep in mind pre and post delivery as this is my 1st car and little knowledge of this service issues.

Known problem in my car:

The gears are a bit tight.In particular the 2nd and 5th.

Would like to have some feedback about the Advaith Whitefield. ( I am specifying this service station only as this is very close to my office and house). I find one post with some positive feedback in this thread.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Best Regards,
Sam_Boy
Old 27th January 2009, 20:05   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Arrey baba, dont worry.

Advaith Hyundai follow TBHP and they are very scared of bad publicity. They generally do a good job. IF they dont, tell them you want to speak to their service manager and tell him you will post your complaint online. That should do the trick.

They are way better than anyone else out there. This is my sincere belief. Mistakes happen. Every human makes mistakes. What I have realised with Advaith is that they are ready to accept their mistakes and rectify it.

Go through many Advaith Hyundau/Cauvery Ford threads. Generally, they have got in touch with the member again after he posted on tbhp and solved most of the problems.
Old 27th January 2009, 20:30   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Arrey baba, dont worry.

Advaith Hyundai follow TBHP and they are very scared of bad publicity. They generally do a good job. IF they dont, tell them you want to speak to their service manager and tell him you will post your complaint online. That should do the trick.

They are way better than anyone else out there. This is my sincere belief. Mistakes happen. Every human makes mistakes. What I have realised with Advaith is that they are ready to accept their mistakes and rectify it.

Go through many Advaith Hyundau/Cauvery Ford threads. Generally, they have got in touch with the member again after he posted on tbhp and solved most of the problems.
Very true, advaith hyundai know me and team bhp very well, check my verna review and remember what terrible customer i was. All thanks to team-bhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_boy View Post
Gurus,

My hyundai i10 sportz is about to cross 1000Kms and I will be giving it to Advaith Service station in Whitefield, Bangalore. I was just going through the horror stories in this thread. Would like to know what all things I need to keep in mind pre and post delivery as this is my 1st car and little knowledge of this service issues.

Known problem in my car:

The gears are a bit tight.In particular the 2nd and 5th.

Would like to have some feedback about the Advaith Whitefield. ( I am specifying this service station only as this is very close to my office and house). I find one post with some positive feedback in this thread.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Best Regards,
Sam_Boy
Hi Sam_Boy,

My advise to you is to avoid that service center and instead go to the advaith hyundai service on the outer ring road opposite to intel.

Once i left my santro there and I had to again give it to the j.p.nagar service center as whitefiled center had spoilt my car to the car.

regards,
Sajan

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Technocrat : 5th February 2009 at 18:35. Reason: see note in post
Old 27th January 2009, 21:22   #22

My Hyundai is due for a paid service in a month. Are there any recomended workshops in Bangalore other than Trident/Advaith/Hyundai authorised dealers. Have not been impressed with either Trident or Advaith during the paid services.

I would like to save money by giving my car to a non company authorised dealer but want to be sure to get good quality / genuine spare parts.
Old 27th January 2009, 23:36   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Arrey baba, dont worry.

Nikhil .. Thanks for your words ... will definitely act as you said if the situation compels me to do so ..

I agree mistakes do happen but what is more important is they should admit and rectify. Few days back I went to a car accessory shop called FAVARA next to my house in Brookefield. There was a new spark in which the music system was to be fitted. The service guy banged the car while taking into the shop and there was a big crack in the bumper. The owner started shouting at the top of his voice but immediately the owner came apologised and said he will replace the bumper with a new one at no cost. Confusion over. No words exchanged and nothing happened. I really liked the way he handled the whole epiode. Might be a small thing for many but I really appreciated his manners and behaviour. We all expect the same courtsy ... Ain't it ??

It feels great to know that they care ( are scared) about this forum ..

thanks again ..
Sam_Boy
Old 28th January 2009, 15:49   #24
BHPian

Quote:
That was me. I forwarded the mail to one of the partners. Mr. Krishna Raju who then forwarded to Mr. Gupta I think.
Haven't logged in to TBHP for sometime now. Just saw this post. I was guessing something like this must have happened.
Thanks a ton Nikhil!

On the other hand, I didn't manage to get the dent fixed completely. They said its not recommended to paint the A pillar. So they just put some glue like stuff on the dent and pulled it out. Dent is still there, but has to be looked for to be found. And since my car is black, its not obvious. After this, the service advisor requested me to tell the top shots at Advaith that my problem was solved; I never escalated to anyone, so I didn't know whom to tell to. Now I know who escalated it.
Old 28th January 2009, 19:19   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek.Martin View Post
Haven't logged in to TBHP for sometime now. Just saw this post. I was guessing something like this must have happened.
Thanks a ton Nikhil!
No problems at all . My pleasure helping out a fellow t-bhpian
Old 5th February 2009, 15:18   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Arrey baba, dont worry.

Nikhil, today I got to know really these Advaith guys follow the TBHP thread. One of my senior here in Bangalore wanted to buy an accent and he told me to call the same sales rep with whom I interacted during my i10 purchase. To my utter surprise the guy turned up with a print out of a thread in TBHP where I have appreciated him for the pre and post sales experience. I was surprised as I never expected this, and you know what he did, he gave the print out to my senior and told see this is what your co-worker has written about us and my senior who is not a TBHP member was very impressed. Good marketing skills man ..
Old 6th February 2009, 07:50   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_boy View Post
Nikhil, today I got to know really these Advaith guys follow the TBHP thread. One of my senior here in Bangalore wanted to buy an accent and he told me to call the same sales rep with whom I interacted during my i10 purchase. To my utter surprise the guy turned up with a print out of a thread in TBHP where I have appreciated him for the pre and post sales experience. I was surprised as I never expected this, and you know what he did, he gave the print out to my senior and told see this is what your co-worker has written about us and my senior who is not a TBHP member was very impressed. Good marketing skills man ..
Heh. Exactly why I am so impressed with this group. '
Old 6th February 2009, 08:25   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
sam_boy : ... Good marketing skills man ..
Will help, only As long as it followed up by some concrete action in the back ground ...
Old 6th February 2009, 10:32   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Will help, only As long as it followed up by some concrete action in the back ground ...
More than one 'Yes' to that!
Old 6th February 2009, 12:39   #30
BHPian

I just got my car serviced at Advaith ASC on Outer Ring Road the day before y day, and I am visiting them to give them a piece of mind. My complaints were

1. Patch up all the small scratches all around the car (pretty small ones) - Not Done
2. Rattling sound inside the dash - Done, but still there is a slight noise that I can hear when on bad roads
3. Fuel Filter light coming on before starting my engine - Told it was done (All filters replaced) but its still coming on as of today and tomorrow.
[The complete story on point 3 above is:
I got the Fuel filter (diesel) warning light on my trip to Mangalore (I had to read the manual to decipher the blinking light to know it was for the Fuel Filter. This light was on when I key in the ignition and go to the 2 sec wait mode to let the coil light to go off before the car is started all the time during my trip and started after I topped up (filled high speed diesel) at the IOC Pump next to Kamath on the Blr - Hassan Highway. But didn't come on once I filled regular diesel at a pump close to my house after we got back to Blr.]
Wheel rotation - Done, but did not check if the Spare wheel was also used for this rotation
4. Wheel alignment and Balancing - Done. Rs. 200 charged for this but I suppose there was no issues found on my car in this regard.
5. Getting my front bumper back in position (displaced when I had a light touch with another vehicle on outer ring road a while ago)
6. Mileage issue (never got more than 11 within the city with or without a/c, and never more than 14 on the highway :( ) - Told all filters have been replaced and this would improve the mileage. I told the service advisor this issues existed since I got the vehicle and all the filters were brand new. No answers he wanted to me to check by filling Shell Diesel ( I am sure he would said check with IOC diesel if I had told I used Shell) - If the filters were changed then why am I getting the Fuel Filter warning light???
7. Suspension checkup: Done - Was told it was done, last two days I drove around, I felt a marginal improvement though need more time to be reassured on this.

Well how do I accept the fact that Advaith ASC on Outer Ring road is good or excellent????

Will update once I am back from the ASC in the evening today, until then.......

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks