Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2008, 18:02   #16
BHPian

Same is the case with Trident. I was pretty happy with them till about last year. But recently when I gave my Santro for service in their new service station in Jakkasandra, things were very different. They had returned the car pretty late in the evening and when I checked it next morning I found that it was not cleaned at all in most places. My in-house car cleaner does a better job! Tyre wells were dirty, spare tyre was never touched, some dirty old news papers were strewn across inside on the floor, some grease was left uncleaned on the door panel and handles, and seats were worse than when I gave it for service.

I gave appropriate feedback when those chaps called for followup. The service engineer offered to clean up it better again. But I did not have time to go back to them. I doubt I will ever go there again. Prefer a third party service center than this lousy service for which I ended up paying about 2500 bucks.
Old 30th December 2008, 18:08   #17
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Wow...I feel this is a first on tbhp atleast considering the response time. Couple of things I would like to mention, firstly, pls put a sticker on to your car of this website and secondly as akk the dealerships to visit this site atleast once in a day so that they will come to know what are the flaws in the servicing.

@gpa: Did he by any chance ask you to edit/delete the posting here in this forum...
Am not sure if it is a first (as I have recently joined) but I can tell you one thing for sure, his response sure was fast. As for the stickers, I would love to do it, but don't have any idea where to source them from? Guys, any inputs on this?

And no, he did not ask me to edit or delete this posting for which I really appreciate his sincierity. I am currently out of town and will go down to this service station and personally meet this Works Manager and talk to him. Will keep you guys updated on this.

Cheers,
gpa
Old 30th December 2008, 18:12   #18
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Actually no.

Advaith have always done a good job. There dont seem to be too many complaints. Apart from this one, there was a recent thread regarding their service which was also taken care of as soon as the top guys got to read the thread.

I am saying this because if it comes to Advaith, I have my ears and eyes open. I generally forward any links to them if I come across it on T-BHP.
Hi Nikhil,

Advaith has managed to redeem itself in my case atleast. I appreciate the Works Manager's gesture of personally calling me up to find out what went wrong at the service station and his willingness to sort it out. Like I mentioned in my post, mechanically their service was top notch and my car is running brilliantly.

If you were the one who forwarded my posting to him, I must say a big thank you to you as well.

Thanks,
gpa
Old 30th December 2008, 18:14   #19
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Awesome, its really nice to have Service managers with actual service mentality.
Yes, I agree. The fact that he took the trouble to call and enquire about the matter is commendable.
Old 30th December 2008, 18:15   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
Hi Nikhil,

Advaith has managed to redeem itself in my case atleast. I appreciate the Works Manager's gesture of personally calling me up to find out what went wrong at the service station and his willingness to sort it out. Like I mentioned in my post, mechanically their service was top notch and my car is running brilliantly.

If you were the one who forwarded my posting to him, I must say a big thank you to you as well.

Thanks,
gpa
GPA,

it was me who introduced the top management of Advaith/Garuda/Cauvery Ford/Magnum Honda to T-BHP( at least I think so). This thread though, they found themselves!

There were about 2 or 3 earlier threads that I forwarded to them.

I have noticed that they always call the customer back in case they come to know that he is unhappy and try to smooth things over. Mistakes are unavoidable sometimes. They are also human. What makes them good in my opinion is the fact that they take action once them hear about an unhappy customer.

Last edited by Nikhilb2008 : 30th December 2008 at 18:16.
Old 30th December 2008, 18:23   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
GPA,

it was me who introduced the top management of Advaith/Garuda/Cauvery Ford/Magnum Honda to T-BHP( at least I think so). This thread though, they found themselves!

There were about 2 or 3 earlier threads that I forwarded to them.

I have noticed that they always call the customer back in case they come to know that he is unhappy and try to smooth things over. Mistakes are unavoidable sometimes. They are also human. What makes them good in my opinion is the fact that they take action once them hear about an unhappy customer.
Even when i first read that gpa had been contacted by the staff from Advaith, i just knew Nikhil was involved somewhere. However, he has mentioned he had no role to play this time. Good on them.

OT : Nikhil, will need you to brush up on your acquaintance with the Lathangi folks. I would be putting up my experiences with them shortly. You may just need to ask them to pull up their socks.
Old 30th December 2008, 18:23   #22
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
GPA,

Hi Nikhil,

Great job! By introducing them to this website you are ensuring that they strive to provide better levels of service to their customers. I also appreciate the fact that they called me up with a clear intention of sorting out the matter which is highly commendable.

I will be going to the Maruti A.S.S next month for the service of one of my other cars. I have built up good rapport with the service advisors there and will definitely make a mention of this website to them.

Cheers,

gpa
Old 30th December 2008, 18:31   #23
Senior - BHPian

Somebody please introduce the top management at HONDA to our website !

gpa - i think you should put on record the prompt response from the works manager with the HYUNDAI folks through their website.
Old 30th December 2008, 21:17   #24
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
Yes, I agree. The fact that he took the trouble to call and enquire about the matter is commendable.
While looking into customer satisfaction survey, today I had noted that "In more than 60% of dis-satisfied customer case, a simple Sorry/Apology from the service provider and offering to correct the mistake, will ensure that business will return back, without these it would have lost for ever".
And now looking into the satisfaction, with the survey findings

regards,
-manju

Most Viewed