Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2009, 14:38   #241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
A friend of mine booked a Linea Emotion Pack MJD with RF motors 12 days back they promised him a fast delivery, he was supposed to get his car today, but when he enquired about when he should come around to pick his car up, he was given a very good information that his car's got a "little" delayed and it will take just another 40 Days for the delivery. There Goes Fiat down the drain.

huh! toooooo bad! Fake commitments too!

and.... guess these guys never learn! Today also I saw one Silver colour Vista parked infront of RF Bajaj showroom!!!!!!!
Is there any other dealer in Cochin? How much was the booking amount? Probably he can consider canceling the booking and going to another dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
I do remember Tata officials saying that they will ensure that dealers and their staff do not discriminate against Fiat in any way.
Yes I know. I just pointed out how difficult it is to sell a Palio compared to a Linea. Fact that Linea has no in-house competition makes it that much easier.

Last edited by SilentEngine : 27th January 2009 at 14:45. Reason: double quote
Old 27th January 2009, 16:00   #242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is there any other dealer in Cochin?
1.Concorde Motors
2.RF motors
3.focuz(dont have tata car dealerships now).
Old 27th January 2009, 16:07   #243
BANNED

1. Focuz is not a dealer for cars. They continue to deal in commercial vehicles - ace and heavy vehicles. Are they an A/S/S?

2/ What happened to Koyenco? They stopped dealership too?
Old 27th January 2009, 17:30   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasher26 View Post
i think your friends car is definitely gonna be used for test drives :(
Hope that won't happen.
My friend is looking for Ivory colour Emotion Pack diesel which nobody has stock as of now! So as and when the car reaches showroom, he will sweep it home as early as possible!
Now that he is opting some other dealer also for a quick deal!
Old 27th January 2009, 17:43   #245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
What happened to Koyenco? They stopped dealership too?
They're selling BMWs these days and maintain a tiny little Tata showroom too - I doubt if they sell Fiat.

If you ask me, the sellers of Coconut Oil (Koyenco) and Fish (RF) should stick to their original businesses and leave the auto business to those with some passion for things on wheels.
Old 27th January 2009, 19:33   #246
Senior - BHPian

Hi BaCkSeAtDrIVeR,

> Focuz is not a dealer for cars. They continue to deal in commercial vehicles - ace and heavy vehicles. Are they an A/S/S?

They service TATA cars. All my TATA vehicles were serviced by them and they have done a decent job so far.

Last edited by trrk : 27th January 2009 at 19:34.
Old 27th January 2009, 20:01   #247
Senior - BHPian

I dont know how far this is true, but there some talk of the Koyenco chap being taken to court (and also remanded in jail is what I was told) for allegedly having taken 10 crores from someone, promising them the Tata dealership.

Please note this is 2nd hand news - I have NO means of verifying this. Till confirmed, this is a rumour.
Old 27th January 2009, 20:05   #248
BANNED

Huh?

Koyenco has shifted their Tata showroom to a small outlet (compared to the big one near Wytefort) near MGF Hyundai. They are now selling and servicing Tata vehicles in quiet good numbers. I've rarely seen a FiAT car in their new showroom (but they do take bookings).

And yes! There're lots of news going around regarding their involvement in various kinds of financial problems and fraud attempts. Some top management people from the group were arrested and remanded in connection to this too.

Sad to know about the condition of FiAT and RF in handling Linea bookings. This car will also go down the drain if this is going to be their attitude.

Has Muneem got any updates on any actions taken regarding this thread and misdoings mentioned here? From FiAT or RF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jraj View Post
Inspite of Concorde people telling him that the official launch was only on 19th Jan(I did the TD on 17th I think),
I thought this car was launched last year and sold in quiet a few numbers too. : Hypocrites?
If the launch and marketing of Linea itself wasn't handled well by FiAT, I don't think they're anywhere capable in servicing and maintaining it's reputation either.

Last edited by speedzak : 27th January 2009 at 20:09. Reason: Steer's post
Old 27th January 2009, 20:27   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
Hope that won't happen.
My friend is looking for Ivory colour Emotion Pack diesel which nobody has stock as of now! So as and when the car reaches showroom, he will sweep it home as early as possible!
Now that he is opting some other dealer also for a quick deal!
There is no such colour mentioned in the Fiat Linea Website how come your friend booked a car which is officialy not available ? there are only 4 colours and i don't see an Ivory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
I dont know how far this is true, but there some talk of the Koyenco chap being taken to court (and also remanded in jail is what I was told) for allegedly having taken 10 crores from someone, promising them the Tata dealership.
Please note this is 2nd hand news - I have NO means of verifying this. Till confirmed, this is a rumour.
Saw the news in 2 local Malayalam dailies about 10 days back, he was arrested from his house in calicut then taken to a hospital due to hypertension.

No koyenco is not doing any good numbers, they are actually not taking car from Tata/FIAT but buying it from RF motors and selling it through their dealership.

And no Zakko no updates from anyone in RF regarding this thread.

Last edited by muneemmk : 27th January 2009 at 20:31.
Old 28th January 2009, 11:14   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
There is no such colour mentioned in the Fiat Linea Website how come your friend booked a car which is officialy not available ? there are only 4 colours and i don't see an Ivory.
ha ha haa... but then yesterday concorde guys also where checking the stock position when I enquired the same there... they too said its out of stock. This is totally confusing! Either the website is not properly updated OR none of the dealers have proper info about the cars!

Anyways.. the colour this guy behind is "INDIAN IVORY"!
Old 28th January 2009, 15:17   #251
BHPian

Hi,
My Palio 1.2 was giving kat-kat sound whenever I drive on bad roads. Took it to B.U. Bhandari, got it checked on the same day. Lower Arm's Ball Joint was gone, it was readily available. Each was costing 3.1K, replaced both on the same day.

The same thing was also happened to my Cousine's Baleno and the lower arm cost was 4.5K each, also Baleno's lower arm is lighter then Palio's. Both are iron made and size was almost equal.
Old 28th January 2009, 16:00   #252
BHPian

Is concorde motors better than R.F and koyenco ? And do anyone know about their bodyshop.
Old 28th January 2009, 16:05   #253
Senior - BHPian

^Kulathinkal is also a dealer for tata/fiat in central travancore area.
Old 28th January 2009, 16:17   #254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by palioman View Post
i had visited the Tata- fiat showroom for a td of the Linea and came back with a distinct sense of deja-vu...the dealer was more interested in pushing the Vista parked near, the Linea td was a long wait wait and nobody seemed that interested. I left after the td and nobody even bothered to get my feedback/whatever. For all you know, I may not even have been present in the showroom.
Which dealer was this? The Linea has recieved a very good response and any dealer should be excited about a potential best seller so this guys behavior is really weird! Also, trying to push a Vista over the Linea just proves what a moron he is. These cars will appeal to different sets of customers. Just shows that the dealer is really in a business that he doesn't understand.

Anyway, the salesperson that showed me the Linea was also quite lethargic. Maybe he was tired, I don't know but a new product always gets people excited so I don't know what the problem is with Tata /Fiat salesguys. At this moment, I'd say the Linea is pretty much selling itself. When I was in the dealership, the salesperson told me about the radical features like A/c, Power steering and power windows!

Quote:
So, FiAT cars fetch less margin than what a Tata car can fetch?
No wonder nobody wants to sell one.
I always knew it. Having sold euro cars in Canada, I can say that Europeans are BIG kanjoss's.

Quote:
As they sell in limited numbers and has less public appeal, FiAT is supposed to push it with attractive dealer/customer offers. Ain't it?
Logically. But since when did the Fiat guys develop brains?!
Old 29th January 2009, 16:49   #255
Senior - BHPian

This is sad, I thought that Tata Dealers would change over time.

I think Fiat has made another in their long line of mistakes in India.

They offer an excellent car but what about the buying & post purchase experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Which dealer was this? The Linea has recieved a very good response and any dealer should be excited about a potential best seller so this guys behavior is really weird! Also, trying to push a Vista over the Linea just proves what a moron he is. These cars will appeal to different sets of customers. Just shows that the dealer is really in a business that he doesn't understand.

Anyway, the salesperson that showed me the Linea was also quite lethargic. Maybe he was tired, I don't know but a new product always gets people excited so I don't know what the problem is with Tata /Fiat salesguys. At this moment, I'd say the Linea is pretty much selling itself. When I was in the dealership, the salesperson told me about the radical features like A/c, Power steering and power windows!

I always knew it. Having sold euro cars in Canada, I can say that Europeans are BIG kanjoss's.

Logically. But since when did the Fiat guys develop brains?!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks