Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2009, 11:14   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_iitd View Post
You should put a complaint in the complaint box or take it to service manager they will fix it for you. You should not compromise with the service center
Road and Service center scratches and dents are two different things
Sir,
The complaint thingy never works! I have left couple of them and nobody even bothers to open them - I suspect!

We must write to Hyundai directly and ask them seriously consider some service recovery measures in Bangalore with Trident!
Old 11th May 2009, 13:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

Put pressure on them, they will do it. I had good experience with Trident and they listened to all my problems and worked to my satisfaction. (no pampering sought/expected/given), plain work.
Old 19th September 2011, 14:52   #18
BHPian

Re: Trident Hyundai Service Center "scratching" my i10!

I had a bad experience with Trident hyundai(Koramangala - Inner ring road, Bangalore) yesterday.
I had taken my verna for a paid service. I wanted to change the engine oil and filter and there was a problem with my front roof lights even. The mechanic broke my roof lights and they accepted that and agreed to replace it free of cost. But i have to wait for 3-4 days and take my car there again.

The real shock came when i was about to pay the bill. The bill shows an amount Rs 1480/- for engine Oil. The MRP of 5 litres of Oil is only Rs1155/- and up on asking they said the the verna needs 5.3 litres and the amount is for the additional 300ml. I was there inside the service bay and i didnt see him adding more oil. All that he added was oil from 5L can. The service manager along with me checked with the mechanic and he said that he has added 400ml more. But still i couldnt figure how the figure reached Rs 1480/-. for 5.4 litres, the cost comes to around Rs 1240/-

The reason given by the service manager(Kumar) was that their system is not working and they have given a manual bill. He has agreed to refund the excess amount when the final bill is done.

I used to trust Trident service guys and just used to pay the bill. Anyway this has left me with a bad feeling.

I am going to the showroom on wednesday/Thursday to get the roof light replaced and collect the original bill. Need to check the cost of each part and confirm the rates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks