Team-BHP - Why don't FORD dealerships in Delhi/ NCR last for more than 2-3 years?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Why don't FORD dealerships in Delhi/ NCR last for more than 2-3 years? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/53789-why-dont-ford-dealerships-delhi-ncr-last-more-than-2-3-years.html)

I am terribly shocked to learn that harpreet Ford is the only dealer that has survived in Delhi/ NCR for 12 years running.
meanwhile, dealerships like:

legend ford
indus ford
MGF ford
Samara ford
and now, South city ford have closed down prematurely, not even lasting for more than 3 years.

what could be the reason for this?

also, whats in store for NCR ford? will it survive or go prematurely?

i think ford wants only 3 dealers to cover delhi.lol:

harpreet and southcity(IIRC) are the two permanent ones.when samara was closed NCR ford started its operations.something similar happened when samara had started its operations.

the one thing which is common is that,not more than 3 dealers are present in DELHI from so many years.

I have heard rumours that Harpreet ford is very close to the Ford management, and would like to keep his monopoly as much as possible.

OTOH, with Fords policy of replacing all faulty parts, and the price of the spares the dealers should have making millions so a little surprised at this situation.

Guys, I got to know about a new Dealership for Ford alongside Mathura Road, Faridabad.
It goes by the name of Riddhi Ford, and it is owned by the same guys who started Nath Nissan just a few blocks away.
Has anybody had a service experience with Riddhi Ford?
I need to get my Fiesta S serviced.

Go to Harpreet Ford Okhla, they have some good SAs there.

With Ford launching the new vehicles at a mind boggling price and so few sales which dealer would want to continue after getting the ROI that was made.

Its only when a group has multiple dealership can they survive continuing with Ford dealership.

I have had an extremely bad experience at Harpreet Ford, Gurgaon, I am not sure if I can muster up confidence to take my car to HF, Okhla now.

My other option is NCR Ford, Mohan Cooperative, I have been there just for my First Service and it was good enough, I will stay all through the service procedure so, I can make them service my car my way.

Its been a little over a year with my Fiesta (purchased from HF Gurgaon) and still a mile away from being satisfied from the customer service.
Posting this to ask you all for the best Ford service station in Delhi since I want to send in my car for its next service soon. Wonder if Harpreet Ford at Okhla is still as good. Any opinions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1182173)
I have heard rumours that Harpreet ford is very close to the Ford management, and would like to keep his monopoly as much as possible.

OTOH, with Fords policy of replacing all faulty parts, and the price of the spares the dealers should have making millions so a little surprised at this situation.

This is what even I have heard. Though Ford became more stringent after Figo but harpreet ford remains only dealer which has been there for over a decade, despite dubious record.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothless (Post 2675259)
Posting this to ask you all for the best Ford service station in Delhi since I want to send in my car for its next service soon. Wonder if Harpreet Ford at Okhla is still as good. Any opinions?

I've tried only Harpreet Ford at Moti Nagar. They do ok-ok job. I don't like the management people there. They are greedy people who refuse to admit mistakes on their part.

The workers there are amateurish but very friendly. They don't do very good job but still somewhat around acceptable level. You could try this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothless
Its been a little over a year with my Fiesta (purchased from HF Gurgaon) and still a mile away from being satisfied from the customer service.

Go to delhi ford vasant kunj, SA name is sandeep, he will make sure your car is done up properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsCry (Post 2678539)
I've tried only Harpreet Ford at Moti Nagar. They do ok-ok job. I don't like the management people there. They are greedy people who refuse to admit mistakes on their part.

The workers there are amateurish but very friendly. They don't do very good job but still somewhat around acceptable level. You could try this one.

Thanks DevilsCry. Will seek further feedback about the Moti Nagar HF. My primary reason for asking was to find a service center with a reliable and experienced staff. I feel HF Gurgaon has too many new guys with very little experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang.101 (Post 2678555)
Go to delhi ford vasant kunj, SA name is sandeep, he will make sure your car is done up properly.

Thanks Mustang. Any change you would have his contact number? :)

Hi guys !

Recently shifted to saddi dilli.
Have to get my Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi serviced.
Any updates on service stations ?
I find a service station at Dwarka too ( Raja Puri) .. any feedback on their standards ?

Thanks in advance !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer2005 (Post 2760325)
Any updates on service stations ?
I find a service station at Dwarka too ( Raja Puri) .. any feedback on their standards ?

Dunno about Dwarka one. I did my service at Harpreet Ford, Motinagar. Standard was fair. No blunders so far.

Delhi Ford, Vasant Kunj service center has average standard but are very keen on impressing customers. I will be trying Harpreet Ford, Ghaziabad center next around Sept'12 because they are closest to my home.

Update for the Gurgaon HF service center... Got my car serviced a couple of weeks back on a work day. A guy came to pic up the car from my office and i gave him full instructions on all things possible (I had prepared a list of all things to be done to the car beforehand. Gave him a copy).

I was assured by the phone lady that the driver was a competent one and will drive carefully, unlike the cab drivers Gurgaon is famous for. Looking at the guy and his general behaviour, i believed her and let him take the car.

The service itself was fine, though i am always bogged down by the cleanliness levels of the car. The rear carpets were dirtied with muddy footprints. Had to get them cleaned at the time of pic-up. Overall, the staff was working overtime to ensure i was satisfied with the service. They showed all parts replaced (couple of bulbs and badges) and patiently answered all my questions.

The car is working fine and overall, I would say it was my best experience with HF Gurgaon so far but it can be so much better still.