Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2010, 21:21   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Yup, the one close to Silk Board flyover, it is on the left side while coming towards SilkBoard.

The service there is good. Have done it 2 times and have found it to be good. And no, as any of us here, the recommendation is for getting any discount or free tea, just for a good work on your vehicle.

Will PM you the number of the SA that I had mentioned about. This is the person who AKroy swears by and Khan_Sultan has a new found trust after his crawlers were installed in his Gypsy.
I'm planning to take my car there tomorrow in the morning (1st half). Can you pm me the SA's number so that I can get in touch with him.
Old 6th August 2010, 21:52   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

@AK916, do you have a TBHP sticker on your car ?

no, this question is not OT.
Old 6th August 2010, 22:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

Adarsha Automobiles, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

This time I tried servicing my car in Adarsha Automobiles near Kundalahalli Gate, Whitefield, as I really do not want to visit Bimal at any cost due to 3 bitter experiences in the past. It is MASS and my experience is OK with them.

Each parts they changed they tried to take my confirmation and showing difference with original. My impression is they do not try to fleece your money. Although parts were not costly it was something 200 - 300 Rupees.

My good experience is only for normal servicing. I am not aware of their expertise doing other work. SAs were very courteous too.

Have anybody tried Adarsha Automobiles near Kundalahalli?
Old 7th August 2010, 10:26   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@AK916, do you have a TBHP sticker on your car ?

no, this question is not OT.
Hello,

No I dont have it yet. I understand your suggestion though. Interesting.. I never thought of it till today
Old 7th August 2010, 12:16   #20

I have got my car serviced at Bimal, Whitefield thrice till now. The only thing I make sure is that I do not leave the car alone with the mechanic/SA. I stand next to the vehicle getting serviced and keep bugging the mechanic for any and everything he does.

The washing is done properly however they remove the wheel caps before washing and then while washing, rub the inside of the wheel covers while the outer part gets scratched touching the rough flooring. I have got all the 4 wheel covers changed during the first service due to this and they were quite courteous in accepting their mistake and changing. Now I make sure the SA knows that I ave got them replaced earlier and makes sure they are not washed the same way, am planning to remove the wheel covers myself before going for the next service.

Apart from this I have not faced any issues as such till date. The SAs are very courteous and they usually charge as per the things. I get the engine oil myself (Mobil 1300Super for Diesel) and make sure they measure it properly before pouring it in the engine.

Although it needs a day off from work or a wasted weekend day, still the servicing happens according to my liking and satisfaction. I do the same thing for my bike too (Bajaj Pulsar 220 Fi servicing at AutoService, Banashankari).

I recommend Bimal, Whitefield for the quality of service they do (I have not gone for any other service centre in Bangalore so cannot compare).
Old 27th November 2011, 07:12   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: Adarsha Automobiles, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
This time I tried servicing my car in Adarsha Automobiles near Kundalahalli Gate, Whitefield, as I really do not want to visit Bimal at any cost due to 3 bitter experiences in the past. It is MASS and my experience is OK with them.

Each parts they changed they tried to take my confirmation and showing difference with original. My impression is they do not try to fleece your money. Although parts were not costly it was something 200 - 300 Rupees.

My good experience is only for normal servicing. I am not aware of their expertise doing other work. SAs were very courteous too.

Have anybody tried Adarsha Automobiles near Kundalahalli?

I have been servicing my Maruti Alto at Bimal Auto Agency Whitefield ever since I bought the car in April 2006 but decided not to go there anymore after my last service in May 2011. They charged me Rs 4700 for normal servicing with oil change whereas the same costed only Rs 3100 for my Fiesta. Please provide feedback on Adarsha automobiles. It's closer to my home.
Old 27th November 2011, 08:00   #22
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: I am in a bind! Where do I service my Maruti?

I get my car serviced at Solar automobiles, St. John's Road (near Lemon Tree Hotel)and no issues so far - relationship goes back to 1995 when we bought our first Maruti car - an Omni. At that time they were also Maruti dealers but now they're only a MASS.
*NOTE: I don't have any affiliation/business interests with Solar automobiles !

Last edited by NPV : 27th November 2011 at 08:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks