Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2009, 14:22   #1

Maruti Service Center Dilemma

Hi Everyone,

I have a Maruti Esteem, which is roughly 7 years old. Though the car is running okay, the car has hardly gone into servicing off late.

I live in South Delhi, and though there are a few maruti service centers here but I am usually disappointed after I give my car for servicing. Either they charge too much or after servicing some other issues arise, something or the other goes haywire at times.

Can you guys recommend a relatively good service centers in south delhi itself. I mean after all its maruti, and we cant expect top notch work but something thats fine.

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,
JG

Note from the Team-BHP Support: This topic has been moved to the appropriate section.
We thank you for your thread, and would appreciate you taking the effort to post in the correct section.

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd February 2009 at 15:06. Reason: move to appropriate section
Old 25th February 2009, 09:47   #2

Hi JackGreat,

For Maruti specially Maruti Service Masters are the good guys as its Maruti Owned service station and they offering world class service. I had purchased my Wagon R from DD Motors Wazirpur but in service i was not satisfied with them then i switch to Maruti Service Masters and you dont beleive they are so co operative, even they have pick n drop facility for every Maruti owner not for ladies.I am so impressed with the service really superb. Adresses are:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=1]F39, Okhla Indi Area, Phase II
( Near C Lal Chock )
New Delhi 10020
Phone: 4161 2194 / 95 /96 / 97
Fax: 2638 5008

C51, Okhla Indl Area, Phase II
( Near Hutch Office )
New Delhi 110020,
Tel: 2638 5739 / 40 / 41 / 42
Fax: 2638 5739 [/SIZE][/FONT]

I think it will helpful to you.
Old 25th February 2009, 10:48   #3
BHPian

I would highly recommend Maruti Sales and Service, Naraina, have got my car serviced there a couple of times and they do a perfect job.
I think Maruti service masters in okhla is equally good, but no personal experience with that service centre.
Old 26th February 2009, 22:26   #4

thanks

Thanks for the input guys. Though I did try maruti service masters in okhla, I will try it again. Last time I thought their service was so so. So I was asking if there is something better.

But I will try again and lets hope it to be better now.

Old 3rd November 2009, 14:08   #5
BHPian

Is there a Maruti Service Masters in/around Chandigarh?

There's a M800 that's in pretty bad (though running) condition that needs a thorough service in Chandigarh. My younger brother is new to town and needs a reliable workshop.

What MASS/independent workshop do you guys recommend in/around there - is there a Maruti Service Masters somewhere close by ?

Last edited by CrackedHead : 3rd November 2009 at 14:10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks