Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2009, 19:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

I will let the Scorpio owners share their views. Following thread might be of interest.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...bangalore.html
Old 5th October 2009, 06:29   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

suggest you contact Amith in SKS Auto on Bannerghatta Road. Mention me if you want. He has always been of excellent service and is a helpful, reasonable chap. He will look after you properly.
Old 8th October 2009, 21:33   #18

Can anybody share experience of scorpio service at Sireesh, Marathahalli. I got it serviced last time but most of the issues were not rectified properly which has left me wondering if Sireesh is any good for service.
Vijay
--------------------
Scorprio DX - 2005
Old 21st October 2009, 19:22   #19

SCORPIO service at Sireesh, Marathahalli, bangalore

Hi,
I have a 2005 scorpio an have been servicing it at SKS and later at Shireesh,Marathahalli. Ove last few services I am not very happy since Mr Ajay moved from there to some other location.

Currently I am having some issues where I see that the rpm meter goes up and I feel strain while pickup specially at 40-60 Km/hr speed. This is happening for last few days but I feel personally that shireesh is not doing the work properly during the last few services.
I am not techniclly sound on why this strain could be happening to point to the folks there and hence wanted to check if somebody can help me find a good service center.
Old 21st October 2009, 20:35   #20
Senior - BHPian

Check out this thread :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...bangalore.html

Mods , please merge these threads.
Old 27th October 2009, 08:18   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
I get my Scorpio LX 2.6 CRDE 2007 serviced from Sireesh Auto on Hosur Road.

I interact with Satish in Sireesh Auto very regularly and I am very happy with Satish, though have few problems with my Scorpio. I think the service has improved drastically since he took over in Sireesh Auto as Service Manager, as every one is very keen and on their toes to resolve the issues.

Sireesh Auto is on the way to my office, so keep droping in to Sireesh every time there is a small issue

Actually were discussing about you last week, how is your Swift shaping up in Ahmadabad, are you going to drive down with the car next week. Happy Driving.
Hi All

Any one looking for suggestion on best service station for scorpio in Bangalore please don't consider the above statement. It was written when I was having a honeymoon period with Sireesh.

Rather going through a rough patch, now I have to really think hard about Sireesh even though I am still continuing with them

Cheers

Dams
Old 28th October 2009, 08:31   #22

Chandru,
So you say that Sireesh, Hosur Road is also not reliable now. I was planning to give it for service with them next week after reading your post.I am sad that we do not have a good service station which we can get the beautiful beast serviced.

Vijay
Old 29th October 2009, 12:22   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayks View Post
Chandru,
So you say that Sireesh, Hosur Road is also not reliable now.
Hi Vijay

I would still recommend Sireesh Auto rather than SKS (which is new) and India Garage (which is over crowded). I will continue with Sireesh for the time being, other on the forum might disagree.

There is only one particular or rather peculiar problem that has not been resolved in my Scorpio, other than that I don't have any problems. Satish in Sireesh Auto is arranging for some Technicians from Mahindra and Mahindra to inspect my Scorpio next week.

Meet Satish in Sireesh Auto at Hosur and tell him that you are a member of Team-BHP..extra care guaranteed

Regards

Dams
Old 20th January 2010, 17:22   #24

Scorpio SLE...dos and donts while buying

Hello team,

I live in switzerland and moving back to bangalore late this month. After looking at multiple vehicles (both sedans and suv) I have zeroed down on Scorpio SLE as my future car. I am planning to book the car early feb. I need some suggestions that can make the purchase smooth.

1) Who is the best dealer in Bangalore (Considering I will live on bannerghatta road, SKS will be near. But I am ok going a bit far, if the deal and service is good)

2) What freebies should I ask for (Last time when I bought a santro, got a very good deal from Trident. I am not sure whether there will be any freebies on scorpio...but want to try)

3) Any other suggestions on dos and don't are most welcome.

Cheers, Anand
Old 1st March 2010, 11:22   #25
BHPian

Service at Sireesh Auto, BLR

Look at the odds…. I was searching for a thread to put my experience at Sireesh Auto, and I find my own thread. Hehehe… Sireesh sure did change the way I rate them today.

Ok, here is deal.

The place : Sireesh Auto, Hosur Road, Bangalore. (M&M Service center)
Landmark : Right next to Silkboard flyover
To book : 080-40105010

I had got my bolero serviced at a Sireesh last SAT (27-Feb-2010), was a routine paid service, no oil change, just checks and wash. I had called ahead and booked a slot. They had responded saying; they have an audit and would be able to service only if I dropped the vehicle by 8.30 am, as their spares / consumables stock room would be locked for the audit after 9am.

The appointment is on a Saturday morning, so I stayed sober on Friday night, I reached the service station at around 8.20 am, there is only one service advisor, Mr Sadananda. He was taking down the details of a Scorp owner, he looks up says, plz take a seat I shall join you in a min. I smiled and decided to stroll around, went around the service bay, and got back.

By then, he was done with the other customer and was waiting for me, he take the key, grabs the job card and we walk over the vehicle. He walks around, notes down the dents and nicks, even bends down notes down the tyre numbers. (This was a first time, I mean; it’s usually I who note the tyre numbers down to ensure they are rotated correctly).

He then asked me if there were any complaints, I said, of late, it is emitting a lot of black soot on hard acceleration, he notes that down. Then he pops the hood open takes a peek and points to a small white drop and says, there might be some coolant leak. Now, that caught be me by surprise. Cuz its just last week that I had taken a peek inside, and I hadn’t noticed it. But yeah, there was a small tell tale white trail on the engine block, small but yeah, it was there.

I smiled at him, deep inside I was happy Sadananda was attending to my ride, if he could notice small things like that coolent drop, with just a casual glance, I am sure he is one competent service advisor.
So I tell him one of my long unsorted problems, fog light adjustment, had taken this up with the earlier SAs but nobody could fix it to my satisfaction, if they focused right, the light did not sit tight in its hole, if it sat right in its hole, it was throwing the beam too close. He made a note of that too, in the job card.

And when leaving I said, “Plz take care that my leather seats aren’t spoilt, I had a couple of bad experiences were it was soiled and it took me quite some time to wipe it clean”. He says, ‘That, you don’t have to worry, I shall take care’.

I left the service station, feeling quiet content. I had an SA who had an eye for detail, knowledgeable, courteous and had the patience to listen to problems.

The day moves on, at around 4.30pm I get a call, Mr Sadananda, he says, vehicle has come out of the wash bay and is being wiped, you can drop in by 5pm to collect it, tells me what all are charged and reads out the bill amount.

I reach the service center at around 4.50pm, I walk over to my ride, it was being wiped, the tyres and foot board, most of the other things are done. So I walk over to find my SA. He finds me, he takes me over to the vehicle opens the door, and my jaws just drop open, not only has this man ensured that my seats are not soiled, but he had gone ahead and got it cleaned. The leather looked spanking new!! So I get it and check, everything from blower vents, to other small nook and cranny has been cleaned, wiped. Best part is, these people usually over look the leather cover for the gear knob, unless specifically asked, that area is never cleaned. But this time, it was cleaned, wiped and the whole car smelled like new. Even the dirt spot on the roof has been attended to.

I am super satisfied with the service. All the problems has been rectified. He was there with me till I paid the bill and rode out of the dealership.

I highly recommend Service Advisor, Mr Sadananda V.A at Sireesh Auto Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Pretty long for a simple paid service review, huh? Well, I guess thats what happens when you are satsisfied.
Old 1st March 2010, 12:26   #26
BHPian

That's a brilliant and frank review. Why don't you send the link of this review to Mr.Sadananda and to M&M? I'm sure that they'll be happy to read it.

Without sounding like a customer handling trainer, the said SA seems to have all of the qualities that we'd look for in an ideal front office person. I would be lying if I said we don't need people like him in our dealership.
Old 2nd March 2010, 13:37   #27
BHPian

@colneljasi

Yup, I did that, one mail to their Service dept and a copy to their customer care.

And hay, no poaching... I only have Sireesh to get my ride serviced.
Old 2nd March 2010, 21:32   #28
BHPian

hey spinnerr,

i have found these sireesh guys are not that good. Why dont you try Vijay auto on banerghatta road opp.IIM. These guys are really good. One SA by name Sadiq is really good.
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:27   #29
Team-BHP Support

A service advisor who had looked after my car really well when he was with Cauvery Ford works with Sireesh since the past couple of years. His name is Biju, and i would totally recommend him. You can use the name Benson as a reference.
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:59   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerr View Post
@colneljasi

Yup, I did that, one mail to their Service dept and a copy to their customer care.

And hay, no poaching... I only have Sireesh to get my ride serviced.
Excellent, I hope M&M / Sireesh Auto treat you just as well in the future.

Lol! I won't be any trouble, I promise.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks