Team-BHP - Skoda Non-Dealer Service Centers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Skoda Non-Dealer Service Centers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/56359-skoda-non-dealer-service-centers.html)

Since our community is dealing with horrors of Skoda Stories and their uncompetitive service network. Here we compile the list of reliable mechanic in your area, to service your Skodas or any car for that matter.

Ahmedabad
AC problems:
Atlantic Air, behind cama motors
Khanpur, AHmedabad. Imran Qureshi

Electrical Problems
Mr Naseer. same place as above

Mechinical Problems
Amin Automobile

PS: Mod please merge if already exisiting.

Aha. A good thread.
@ Delhi-tes How about some info about Delhi Non Dealer Service Stations!

This is a great thread. The members can collect as many details for each city and post it here. This will be a very useful thread for the current Skoda owners who gets humiliating service at their service centres.

very helpful thread indeed! You have to keep your car running, irrespective of whether Skoda cheats, or their dealers cheat!

Mumbai:

1. Sunil Shanbagh : 2414.9910

2. Ajay Parekh : 2362.8820

Can't go wrong with either of these fine gentleman.

@SirAlec: Great initiative.

Any pointers in Hyderabad. Never a bad idea to keep back-ups ready.

How are those branded workshops? Like BOSCH or the one Jagdish Khattar was planning to open...

In Mumbai - Andheri West- Car Clinic - Husain 26368381

I've been sending my Octavia here for the last 5 years - never had a reason to complain yet

Please suggest non dealer Service in chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1250033)
Mumbai:

1. Sunil Shanbagh : 2414.9910

2. Ajay Parekh : 2362.8820

Can't go wrong with either of these fine gentleman.

What about Swadi (near nana chowk)? and for electrical work Sanjay Auto in Sah and Nahar Estate?

Here's one I came across with their add in the todays newpaper. Yet got to call and find out. Seems like they do every car. Both German and japenese.
Roadworx.in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 1251042)
Here's one I came across with their add in the todays newpaper. Yet got to call and find out. Seems like they do every car. Both German and japenese.
Roadworx.in

Quote:

Originally Posted by harishv
I believe Nummer Eins has started a new venture with ex Skoda MD as partner, called Roadworx (Roadworx.in) is a aftermarket service center for high end imported cars.

Roadworx is a strict NO!

Roadworx is Nummer Eins' newest venture. You sure you want to go there? :D

P.S : They chopped Rocam's SuperCity to advertise a German car only shop. Old wine, new bottle.

Please investigate and post only if you have used their service for atleast a year, minimum and satisfied.

If not this will only confuse members further.

I have relocated from Delhi to Pune. Any advise on which is the better SKODA dealer out here? Any good independent garage?
Thank you.
Bomi