Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2009, 15:08   #1
BHPian

Any one heard of Olympia Honda in Chennai?

When I was searching for workshops in Honda India website, there is a Honda authorized workshop called Olympia Honda in Ambattur.Just wanted to ask if any of you guys have tried this workshop. I am staying at Anna nagar and this workshop is closer to me than Capital or Sundaram. Any inputs from you will be really helpful guys. Thanks in advance.
Old 17th April 2009, 09:40   #2
BHPian

When I did further research through Google, Olympia Honda is owned by the Khivraj Group which promoted the Olympia Tech park in Chennai.

Following is the information I got from Hindu dated March-28-2009.Looks like its a pretty new dealership.

"CHENNAI: Khivraj Group, a leader in auto retailing and promoters of Olympia Technology Park, has announced the launch of Honda dealership from Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. (HSCI) in Ambattur. Addressing presspersons here on Friday, Ajit Chordia, Managing Director, Khivraj Motors, said the dealership “Olympia Honda” has a state-of-the-art multi level facility with a built-up area of 55,000 sq. ft. The most modern showroom, with a high-tech workshop, could handle 150 vehicles a day. Mr. Chordia said the plan was to open more such showrooms in Tier-2 cities. "
Old 15th December 2012, 12:15   #3
BHPian

Re: Any one heard of Olympia Honda in Chennai?

I had a good experience buying a car from the dealership.
But, their after sales service is a nightmare.

They have very unprofessional and under trained personnel.

Would not recommend them to friends

Most Viewed