Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2009, 17:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
After the Call from Courtesy Honda regarding the Service Feedback on 24th, No Correspondence with me regarding my complain what so ever. I think Courtesy really does not care , If the Customer is satisfied or not with its service.

Anyways called by Honda One2One helpine, Registered a complain against Courtesy with them, I have been told to wait fro 24 Working hours for a response.

I am not gonna let this get away, And Make sure some action is taken
Dont be surprised if HONDA ONE2ONE just forwards this complaint to courtesy honda itself and they will just send you a letter saying that since you were unhappy with the last service, please bring your car again for a thorough inspection..
thats all that will happen

anyway, if your ok, you can take the car again to them and get the problem rectified
Old 28th April 2009, 10:13   #17
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Icchiban Honda at Kalina (Mumbai) was also similarly poor at service. A company directors honda City required to be taken to them 5 times due to a problem with a major suspention part made of casting that they simply were not prepared to replace under warranty though they felt it was the cause of the imbance in the car. Finally the part was replaced (paid for) and the problem still continued.

Evnidently they had made an incorrect diagonisis and that caused an expensive 25K worth part to be replaced unnecessarly.

Now this centre is closed down.
Old 26th May 2009, 15:34   #18
BHPian

Pahetic Service by Courtsey Honda

I took my ANHC for its first service. I wish I hadnt gone to Courtsey Honda in the first place. Rather, I should have taken the pains to drive down a few kms more and gone to Southend Honda where I had purchased the car. My service advisor was one Mr. Kuldeep, a glib talker nothing more!

Besides the service, Kuldeep promptly pointed out that there were a few scratches on the front Bumper and he would get a touchup job done.

In the eveaning when I came back to take delivery of my car, I didnt notice that my car interiors were not cleaned, the touchup done on the frunt bumper was terribly messed up (done by hand without bothering to match the body colour). These guys are so resourceful that they also did a touch up job on the rear bumper where there were no scratches! (It would have been better had I not asked them to get the touchup done) There were vibrations from the gear stick which was not rectified.

Imagine my horror the next day morning when I see a bluish patch on the touch up area on the front bumper towards the wheel arch. The bumper which was red in colour had a big blue patch on it!

I called and argued with Kuldeep and sent the car back to them the following day. While the blue hue disaapeared, the scratches are as prominent as earlier. I have lodged a complaint with Honda without any reply.

I will go to some other dealer for my second service.
Old 8th June 2009, 17:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

Wednesday evening, My Phone rings and guess who is on the line?? The Service Manager from Courtesy Honda. Some facts first

1. The Car was serviced on 22nd April 09 and Wednesday was 3rd June, Thats nearly one month+ after the service.

He starts off by saying that He was going through the records and had found out that I had a negative feedback regarding my previous service, He wants to know the details of the same. I explain him everything for 15 mins in which I mention the entire incident and all the phone calls after that as well. He listens to me and then requests me to meet him personally to sought out the problem, This was also told me when I was in conversation with them a month back also, But after that It seemed like they had forgotten about it.

The main reason for the call was that the service manager had read this particular thread and was obviously amazed at the responses this thread has had against the attitude and customer satisfaction of courtesy Honda, And also he asks me whether this thread can be deleted. . I promptly dis-agreed to the same saying that the thread will remain active. Its not that We are going to BASH courtesy honda, Satisfy me with a good service and I shall post a positive review as well. He agrees to the same.

After that again no further communication from him whatsoever.

Now Today I again Get a call from somebody else calling from Courtesy Honda, again wanting me to share the experience. What amazes me is the fact that I must have explained this incident atleast 10 times to 10 different people and no solution comes out of it. She tells me she is from the complain department, What again is amazing is that it took One Month+ for my complain to reach from One Desk in Courtesy Honda to another. I explain her the problem again, Wasting another half an hour. Now She has requested me to give her some time to discuss the matter with Her officials and will get back to me soon. I guess I should expect a return phone call in July.

All this is now happening because These guys have read through Team-BHP, Once again confirming Team-BHPs strength as an individual and non-biased forum. The Honda Guys are well aware of the SKODA incident that happened here and are now worried that it may happen with them. It made me feel extremely proud that I am a Team-BHP member today.

I will keep updating the thread as I get further progress on the same
Old 8th June 2009, 19:27   #20
Senior - BHPian

I should start posting about Peninsular Honda's persistent and honest efforts to make sure that by the end of my first year of ownership, I'll have to repaint my entire car. 'cuz EVERY. SINGLE. SCRATCH. on it - and by that I mean hundreds, not counting the billion swirl marks they create when they "wash" the car with scraps of sand paper - appeared after a service. MY BRAND NEW REAR BUMPER HAS TWO HUGE ONES.

Check that out Mr. Honda Siel.
Old 8th June 2009, 19:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
I should start posting about Peninsular Honda's persistent and honest efforts to make sure that by the end of my first year of ownership, I'll have to repaint my entire car. 'cuz EVERY. SINGLE. SCRATCH. on it - and by that I mean hundreds, not counting the billion swirl marks they create when they "wash" the car with scraps of sand paper - appeared after a service. MY BRAND NEW REAR BUMPER HAS TWO HUGE ONES.

Check that out Mr. Honda Siel.
You should, I guess thats the only way to get these dealers, value customer satisfaction. They always take things for granted.
Old 8th June 2009, 20:28   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I guess I should expect a return phone call in July.

And then again in August and the cycle continues.
Old 24th June 2009, 12:37   #23
Senior - BHPian

This is the very & only reason I want my dad to for the Corolla and not the Civic. Even my dad agrees after owning the OHC VTEC and dealing with Honda A.S.S. for 8 yrs now. And I think this might be 'cause of the way Honda deals with it's dealers. During one of the services at Honda A.S.S. in Gurgaon (not sure if it was Pearl Honda or Ring Road Honda), one of the service managers (who was earlier working at Toyota dealership ) told him that A.S.S. at Toyota is much better than Honda and adviced him to go for a Corolla instead of the Civic!!!

Even though I would prefer the Civic for driving & looks, I too will prefer the Corolla for peace of mind (never mind that I like it's looks too).
Old 7th September 2009, 09:45   #24
Senior - BHPian

@m4ugr8 : do you recollect the name of the service engineer?

maybe someone should make him go through this thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...r-support.html

And what finally happened about the whole thing? or did you let it be?
Old 7th September 2009, 09:51   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Anyways called by Honda One2One helpine, Registered a complain against Courtesy with them, I have been told to wait fro 24 Working hours for a response.
What happened with this post and action on 27.4.09. Your next post after this is on 8.6.09.

I think my brother also gets his City serviced here. He works in Okhla and did say he gets his car serviced nearby.

Last edited by vasudeva : 7th September 2009 at 09:52.
Old 7th September 2009, 10:54   #26
BHPian

I am proud to be a member of TBHP.
Old 28th May 2010, 02:37   #27
Senior - BHPian

My Car goes for a regular 30,000KM service, I called up the service center one day prior to book an appointment, Which is a sunday, nonetheless I get a reply that sunday we dont take appointments as the office is closed, he advised me to bring the car next day for service as no special rush was present.

As told to me I reach Courtesy Honda at around 11 o clock morning, It took Courtesy Honda One hour to find a Service advisor out of a minimum of 10 service advisors working with them, to help attend to me. Anyways I am used to poor customer service service at this service center so I patiently wait.

Once my car is inspected and Job card is finalized, I tell him to check my Brakes and also attend to the FR and FL fender linings as both of them were broken( My Car is Lowered with Eibach springs ). At around 3 o clock ,the service advisor calls me and updates saying that the front Pads need replacement, Mind you my brake pads were changed at 20,000KM service, anyways I tell them to go ahead and change it.

I again get a call from him saying that the Brake Pads are out of stock, and so is the fender linings, How does a service center work without keeping stock of Brake pads?? Fender lining I still agree, brake pads is shocking. I tell him to complete the car and give it. During inspection, I had told him to check the AC as well as it was not effective enough, low gas maybe. That problem also I think was not attended too, ever since service the AC has become even more useless. I drive a 11L Car with the AC not working properly, my Swift has better air conditioning.

I guess this service center will never improve in their services, every service is an experience in itself, Wonder how they are called COURTESY HONDA, when they have no COURTESY towards the customer at all.
Old 28th May 2010, 02:50   #28
Senior - BHPian

Hi m4ugr8,

I was wondering why you did not go to a different service center after the previous experience with Courtesy.
Old 28th May 2010, 09:53   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My Car goes for a regular 30,000KM service, I called up the service center one day prior to book an appointment, Which is a sunday, nonetheless I get a reply that sunday we dont take appointments as the office is closed, he advised me to bring the car next day for service as no special rush was present.

As told to me I reach Courtesy Honda at around 11 o clock morning, It took Courtesy Honda One hour to find a Service advisor out of a minimum of 10 service advisors working with them, to help attend to me. Anyways I am used to poor customer service service at this service center so I patiently wait.

Once my car is inspected and Job card is finalized, I tell him to check my Brakes and also attend to the FR and FL fender linings as both of them were broken( My Car is Lowered with Eibach springs ). At around 3 o clock ,the service advisor calls me and updates saying that the front Pads need replacement, Mind you my brake pads were changed at 20,000KM service, anyways I tell them to go ahead and change it.

I again get a call from him saying that the Brake Pads are out of stock, and so is the fender linings, How does a service center work without keeping stock of Brake pads?? Fender lining I still agree, brake pads is shocking. I tell him to complete the car and give it. During inspection, I had told him to check the AC as well as it was not effective enough, low gas maybe. That problem also I think was not attended too, ever since service the AC has become even more useless. I drive a 11L Car with the AC not working properly, my Swift has better air conditioning.

I guess this service center will never improve in their services, every service is an experience in itself, Wonder how they are called COURTESY HONDA, when they have no COURTESY towards the customer at all.
Manan, why don't you try any other Service Center? Southend might be having its share of drawbacks but should have the required parts in stock.

As you mentioned about some link in Honda I think you should escalate this issue.
Old 23rd July 2010, 02:01   #30
Senior - BHPian

After all the drama which is well explained in this thread, I decided never to go to Courtesy Honda again but the recent experience surely change things for good.

A strange noise while reversing the car and vibrations at Cold start clearly indicated that my Engine mounts were gone and needed replacement ASAP, I decided to drop the car off at Courtesy because this was a small job and what could they possibly do wrong with this. I reach the Service Center without an appointment at around 12 o clock in the afternoon, surprisingly a warm greeting from the service advisor took me by surprise, this was a First in 2 Years and 30000 Kms of service with them. Explaining the problem to him he promptly got the Job card made, inspection complete within 10 Mins flat, again something I had never experienced before. I am impressed, I ask him the time to complete the job, He said he will try by today evening or by tomorrow morning, I agree to the same.

Got a call in the evening that the car would be done tomorrow, no problems. Morning 9 o clock I get a call my car is ready, I am still at home so I tell him I will reach around 12. Go to collect the car everything done, car cleaned interiors ok. Everything perfect no complains.

My Car is two years old so obviously the warranty has expired, but surprisingly when I see the bill I am shocked, Honda has replaced my mounts free of charge as a GOOD WILL GESTURE, never I had seen something like this before. Spare cost labour everything is free of charge, the bill is the wiper blade change and Interiors dry clean as I had requested. Never once did I force upon warranty because I knew I was not gonna get it. The efforts from the Service advisor were very much appreciated.

Considering that my car is out of warranty, fitted with 17" Rims and an aftermarket suspension, something like this from Honda was a welcome change, truly brought my confidence back in Honda and its service.

Finally some Courtesy from Courtesy Honda toward the customer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks