Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2009, 18:21   #1
BHPian

Need help.....Urgent....trouble with Maruti dealer Rana Motors

Hi

i need some help out here

i had booked swift dzire azure grey color 2 months back...i was promised a delivery on wednesday 13th of may 2009.

Rana Motors new delhi was the showroom where i had booked my car.
The sales person told me that the car can be only delivered early if i took the finance through them.

I agreed to it and took the finance through them.

on tuesday morning the sales guy calls me and tells me that grey color is not available..we have the white color if you want it..i said no...i want the grey color only..

he talked to his general manager and told me that he has booked the grey color again...it will be available with 4 days...and he will get back to me on friday...

today being friday i have called him up twice and he has no responce and is making excuses that today the ritz is getting launched..and so on....

i need some help from you people...does anyone know whom should i contact in maruti regarding this matter

thanks in advance
Old 15th May 2009, 18:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

PM me ur details and i will tell you whom to contact.
Old 15th May 2009, 18:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

@hbkamit... I think you should wait for a day or two and then contact maruti. But I am aghast at this one particular thing "The sales person told me that the car can be only delivered early if i took the finance through them."
What does this mean? He wants to make his cut by making you take the finance from him. Also if you take the finance from outside he will deliberately delay the car? And above all, all this for a Dzire, the ugliest sedan India has ever seen. I dont really understand India's fixation with Maruti.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks