Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2018, 19:25   #16
BHPian

Re: Kothari Hyundai or Sanjay Hyundai Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolRider View Post
I am not sure if this is the correct thread for my post, so my apologies in advance.

I am planning to go for the 5th gen Verna. Any suggestion which one of the Hyundai dealers can be more transparent and trustworthy to deal with? I stay in Kharadi and would prefer a dealer in PMC area.

I am already having a tough time with a fairly new Hyundai dealership in Nagar road and on process of cancelling the booking.

Go with Kothari. Their sales team is knowledgeable, experienced and they are always keen to sell you a car. Their service team has gone out of their way to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. My experience with Sanjay Hyundai (at Amanora Mall) was horrible. Their sales executive didn't even know on road price of vehicles and they are not known for keeping their word.

Last edited by akshay81 : 29th June 2018 at 19:26.
akshay81 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2018, 14:09   #17
BANNED

Thank you all for your quick suggestions.

I did approach Kothari Hyundai, Kharadi branch first, but somehow my experience with them was disappointing. They not only forgot the already confirmed test drive appointment, the SA made further blunder by ignoring my reminder calls . I guess, all Hyundai dealers graduated from same school.

In mean time, existing dealer with whom I had my booking, suddenly came out of slumber after I complained to Hyundai. I will give them a week and then will decide whether to pursue with Hyundai or not.
Old 3rd July 2018, 18:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolRider View Post
Thank you all for your quick suggestions. .
There seems to be a new dealer called Singh Hyundai in the commercial complex opposite Gunjan theatre in Yerawada. Have you tried them? Or is that the same one which you have already tried?

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 3rd July 2018 at 18:34.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2018, 10:38   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Or is that the same one which you have already tried?

, what can I say more than that you are a genius.

Anyway, I withhold my cancellation as they finally ordered my car and shared the chassis & engine number on the very evening that the Hyundai CC opened the service request. They have promised me 7 working days to get the car in their yard from Hyundai Chennai factory. There is no reason from my end to not give them another 7 days, considering ticket has been raised at Hyundai.

Last edited by PetrolRider : 4th July 2018 at 10:40.
PetrolRider is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks