Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2009, 09:08   #1
BHPian

Prerana Motors Sarjapur Road

I was decided to go for a Fiat Palio MJD SDX. Since my cousine has the same vehicle, I was advised by him to contact Concorde Motors, opposite to Christ College Bangalore as it was his dealer. I called up the same sales person, but the reply was not at all enthused me. Still I have requested him to bring the vehicle for a test drive. The guy neither turned up nor even bothered to give me a curtsey call. Then I called up Prerana Motors, but the Palio guy was unavailable. I dropped my cell number for a call back.

Very next day, I got a call from Uday, their sales executive. I requested him for test drive and he promptly obliged. I took the test drive and all gone well. I told him that I would get back to him in couple of months once I completely make up my mind for Palio.

2 months passed by. I called Uday up again. He responded to me promptly. I booked my car on 4th May and they promised me to deliver the vehicle in 3 weeks. The wait was on! Uday did update very on regular basis, rather I was pestering him each day. But he responded very politely.

19th May car has reached Bangalore from FIAT factory, Uday called me to update on the vehicle arrival and the necessary PDI from my side can be undertaken on very next morning. The PDI was very smooth as he has explained me though I have bought all his words. Ensure whatever required to be checked using a checklist that I have prepared using the points available here in this forum. During PDI, I have figured out that the rear number plate light on the right hand side was not glowing, informed him about that problem and promised me that it would get replaced free of cost.

On 23rd May 2009, I was all set to take the delivery of my red beauty. My Cousine and I have reached showroom at Sarjapur Road at 4:00 pm. The documentation and random check was smooth. The entire sales process was really peaceful though I felt myself that I was very demanding. At last I am a customer and it is a thumb rule that customer can never go wrong

I have requested Uday to send a driver as I don’t want to drive the vehicle unless the Pooja is done. He quickly obliged to send their driver with me. If I look back full life cycle of this purchase process, I am a happy customer. I will anytime recommend Uday as your sales executive when if you plan buy a TATA/FIAT vehicle. He is not very charming or graceful personality, but he is a good sales guy. He knows how to keep his customer happy. At the end of the day, it is exactly what actually matters to us right?

On a side Note: I do not want to publish his personal number out here with out his permission. But if anyone wants the number please feel free to send me a mail so that I can send his number to you.
Old 27th May 2009, 12:59   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Uday is exactly the kind of sales executive who builds the reputation of a brand & dealer. May his tribe increase.

Always nice to hear of a positive dealer experience. Thanks for sharing.
Old 27th May 2009, 14:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

That was a nice purchase experience, kudos to Uday!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 27th May 2009, 15:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

Great to see a positive experience.

I wish we see more of Uday's at all dealerships!

Varriers, maybe you can check with him and then share his mobile number here. He is into service right, so a advertisement will benefit him.
Old 27th May 2009, 15:30   #5
BANNED

This is just not done. You have to post pics.

Of Uday, Prerana Motors and Sarjapura Road

Yes, and your new car as well. And keep them coming. Congratulations
Old 27th May 2009, 16:56   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag View Post
This is just not done. You have to post pics.

Of Uday, Prerana Motors and Sarjapura Road

Yes, and your new car as well. And keep them coming. Congratulations
Oh Yes, I will for sure. It will be here by this weekend. Sorry for the delay. Just waiting for the weekend to upload it here.
Old 27th May 2009, 19:34   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Great to see a positive experience.

I wish we see more of Uday's at all dealerships!

Varriers, maybe you can check with him and then share his mobile number here. He is into service right, so a advertisement will benefit him.
Here it goes. I have spoke to Uday and he is more than willing to share it Team-BHPians. +919008307334.

Hope you all would have a good experience with Prerana and Uday. Enjoy your time.
Old 5th June 2009, 21:43   #8
BHPian

isnt it refreshing to hear appreciation for a dealer on this forum???
Old 6th June 2009, 08:43   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodhogan View Post
isnt it refreshing to hear appreciation for a dealer on this forum???
Care to let the rest of us know what you meant by this?
Old 8th June 2009, 08:54   #10
BHPian

Its great to hear such feedback about dealers. I hope this is a small step towards FIAT's development in India.
Old 22nd July 2009, 23:01   #11
BHPian

Thanks for sharing your buying experience, Where are the car pics?
How many Km's on the odo?
Is it posted elsewhere on the same forum; if so please post the link.
Old 22nd July 2009, 23:49   #12
BHPian

I had a different experience from the Fiat dealership. Though the person who brought in the vehicle was extremely polite and nice, he never cared to call me back to check whether I am really interested in the vehicle. Fiat, in India, are not good at converting their leads to sales... probably underpaid and demotivated workforce is the problem with Fiat.
Old 27th July 2009, 13:32   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by edassery View Post
I had a different experience from the Fiat dealership. Though the person who brought in the vehicle was extremely polite and nice, he never cared to call me back to check whether I am really interested in the vehicle. Fiat, in India, are not good at converting their leads to sales... probably underpaid and demotivated workforce is the problem with Fiat.
This is a strange thing. I am not too sure whether he is the same person who has attended me. I suggest you to call up Uday @9008307334, he was the sales person for me when I picked the vehicle up almost 2 months back.

I had another experience with these folks last week, where in I called them up for a TD for Diesel PUNTO. The show room manager advised all the Sales guys not to send the PUNTO for TD. I am not too sure why though
Old 28th July 2009, 00:22   #14
Senior - BHPian

These guys just lost a sale. I had enquired about one of their cars, even taken a proforma invoice. They did not have a TD car at that time, and the executive promised to call as soon as the vehicle came back. He calls after 2 weeks and I politely informed him that he has lost a sale as Concorde was more proactive and sent the demo car to my house for a TD. I wish I could have seen his face....
Old 28th July 2009, 05:34   #15
Senior - BHPian

I test drove Punto for the second time yesterday in Prerana Motors( first time in Concorde Motors), Lalbagh road. The sales guy was Manju. His response was too good. He spoke very enthusiastically and explained all features very well even though i knew all the features well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks