Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2009, 19:54   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeLLe View Post
He took up the matter personally and a few days later I get a call from the service manager Mr. Mahesh Palve stating that Arya Honda would replace my tire.
That's fantastic to hear! Dealerships may goof up from time to time, what matters is that the parent company steps in to resolve the matter. Even Ajmat recently had a positive experience with Dakshin Honda.

Honda taking its dealers to task now? About time I say & all the better for customers.
Old 17th September 2009, 08:46   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Honda taking its dealers to task now? About time I say & all the better for customers.
Yes, all other manufacturer's should follow Maruti and Honda's lead. Their sales will only grow if they have happy customers. Word of mouth is the best marketing they can get.
Old 17th September 2009, 09:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

I wonder what is there to be happy about it. Fine that the case was resolved but why did it happen in the first instance thereby causing harassment for a consumer who has bought a very premium car.
Old 17th September 2009, 09:17   #19
BHPian

@Vasudeva, If you have been to Shaman motors (now Arya Honda)before, you will know. I wonder what choice manufacturer's have in choosing dealerships. If they had much of a choice, you would not find so many complaints from customers. I think car manufacturers should go the Oil Companies route or Yamaha wherein they have Company Owned Centers.Don't know.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks