Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2009, 23:41   #1
BHPian

Bosch service. Wheel Force center Rajouri garden Delhi!!!!

In My quintessential search for a decent workshop for My Ford Ikon 1.8, I decided to try Bosch Authorized car service at Wheel force centre Rajouri Garden Delhi.

26/08/09 : I call them at 5 Pm to confirm whether they work on Ford cars. Pat comes the reply yes saar need not worry we specialize in all cars so fix an appointment for the next day at 10:30 am

27/08/09 : I reach the Workshop at 10:30 am sharp.

Am taken to the reception where my job card is made

List Of Issues:
1. A/C servicing off late i felt the cooling was so so not as brilliant as it was earliar
2. P/s Belt squeking when turned Lock to Lock this after i got the belt replaced at Auto engineers Noida (another Pain in the *** Experience).Also there was a noise from near the diesel pump belts.
3. Had to get the Breaks Checked as they some times dont work
4. Replacing Coolant
5. Replacing RHS tail light and Windsheild wipers.

Had the Car serviced 4k Kms earliar at auto engineers noida hence this wasnt a service jus running repairs.

After this SA takes a test drive comes back and says brakes are Ok and squeaking is Normal so dont turn your PS from Lock to Lock and u will not get the Noise!! At this i say had i wanted to live with this squeaking i wouldnt have come from Noida to waste my time here.

Any How 7 Hours later they are only able to Service the A/c That to they cleaned only the Cooling coil and i didnt want the gas reflled as gas was full so in A/C servicing only the Cooling coil was cleaned and condensor coil water washed. They replaced the Wipers,The RHS Tail LAmp and Put in 2 ltrs of bosch coolant.

BIll:
A/C servicing 2700/rs
Coolant: 380/rs 2 lts
Wipers: 360/rs
Tail Lamp:780/rs
LAbour: 150/rs

Total:4365/rs

They didnt have time to do the brakes or check the noise from the belts for which they called me again some other day.

Overall i would not reccomend them as i felt that they are sloppy in their work with proffesional attitude missing. They dont stick to timelines and try the Hit and trial approach.

Regards,
Mayank.
Old 29th August 2009, 23:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Where exactly are they located? Some rough directions will be appreciated. Need to go and buy the wiper blades.
Old 29th August 2009, 23:52   #3
BHPian

Where exactly are they located? Some rough directions will be appreciated. Need to go and buy the wiper blades.

While coming from Naraina on the ring road take a left from Mayapuri chowk going towards junk Market. then after 200 mtrs From 1st red light take take a right Travel another 1 kms then u will come to a T Junction with a BP Petrol pump on your right turn right there, this is the surya continental road. Carry on staright for another kilometre u reach a red light carry on staright for about 2 kms This place is located right next to singh study circle.

Address is J4/6 rajouri garden

regards
Mayank
Old 2nd September 2009, 18:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Any reference from the Rajouri Garden metro station?
Old 3rd September 2009, 12:37   #5
Senior - BHPian

why not a link from wikimapia ? That would help, me too wanted to get some replacements done, not the servicing. Wiper, Horns etc
Old 4th September 2009, 15:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Here you go guys

Google Maps
Old 26th December 2010, 15:46   #7

New Delhi - Trustworthy service station for Maruti cars - Wheel Force Centre

I own a Maruti Swift (Petrol), which has now done about 22,000 km in last two years. The car's performance had come down drastically and I was made to believe by Maruti service advisers that it’s pointless to expect a new engine performance from an aging car despite regular services.
Through a friend, I recently learned about a car service centre at Rajouri Garden in New Delhi by the name of Wheel Force Centre. This is actually a Bosch Service Centre backed by German technology. After a thorough inspection at Wheel Force, I was suggested to conduct three main changes in the car, which I agreed to do. These were 1). change the spark plug to Platinum Plugs, 2). get the injectors cleaned and lastly 3). switch to synthetic oil. They also fixed my long due AC problem through a strange looking automatic AC testing machine of Bosch. Besides this they also rectified the left pull in the car, which has been there since the beginning.

After this service, the engine felt like new with a perfect linear behavior of the car along with an all new torque in the car. What I liked best about Wheel Force is that they listen to customers and believe that a customer is genuinely facing a problem. This was quite a difference from a regular Maruti experience where the service advisers will unnecessary argue with you to make you realize that the vehicle is running perfectly fine.

I firmly believe that it’s true that Maruti engines do lose their punch after 10,000 kms, but it can be brought back too. Hail the German technology and thanks to Bosch Wheel Force for a fantastic job done.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks