Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2009, 16:26   #31
BHPian

@ms001 : Thanks mate ,Yes things are moving hope i have it in weeks time.

@srinivas : Yeah i am aware of that ,i'll be following up with them everyday day from now on.I don't want to get it delayed any further.

@spitfire : I know mate ,but this is the attitude most of the Indian dealers.I have escalated the matter to FIAT as well on last thursday ,since the dealer has started taking steps let me see how things are going ,i hope they don't mess it up once more.

@shreyas : Thanks a lot mate , sure will talk to Mr.Ranganath i they delay it further,Since Mr . Ashok has promised me the date now i'll wait for it ,if things aren't moving then i'll have a word with him. And surely will call you if i need further help :-)

@coolboy : Sure ,i'll speak to Mr. Mangesh and will ask him to do as you have mentioned. I'll talk to the manager as well in Prerana, hope things gets done soon.

Last edited by balajeshi : 29th September 2009 at 16:28.
Old 30th September 2009, 00:38   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajeshi View Post
@ms001 : Thanks mate ,Yes things are moving hope i have it in weeks time.
Wishing you all the best, pray that you get your car at the earliest. Once you get you car, do give us all a ride in your car
Old 30th September 2009, 08:58   #33
BHPian

I will have a word with them

Hi,

I am wondering, in whose name the booking is (full name)? I will have a word with Ranganath today, and not to worry, the relationship is more than just a customer and he is way senior to Ashok for any heart burns to affect your delivery. If nothing else, let us now try to maximise your benefit that you can get from Prerana for the delay caused by them. Let us see what extras they can throw in.

Cheers

Shreyas Kumar M
98807 26770
Old 30th September 2009, 12:04   #34
BHPian

@kodivasanth : Thanks a lot ,sure i am more than happy to offer you guys a ride .

@shreyas : Thanks a lot for the support ,I have PM'ed you the details
Old 30th September 2009, 14:06   #35
BHPian

Update from Prerana

Hi Bala,

Spoke to Ranganath, he is aware of the issue. The Fiat plant itself did not have Exotica Red immediately in stock (other dealers who already had it in stock could have delivered, but not with fresh stock).

It is currently in transit and will be at Prerana by this weekend.

He is checking with the sales executive and manager for the poor resposnse which he agreed was not acceptable at all. Let me know when you go to take delivery, I have already put a worm into his head to reward you for your patience

Hope it is something material.

All the best
Old 30th September 2009, 21:19   #36
BHPian

Thanks a lot Shreyas for the help , sure will insist them for some stuffs for all the problems i had gone through hope it materializes .
Old 1st October 2009, 12:38   #37
BHPian

Spoke to Mr.Ashok today , he said the car will be in their stockyard mostly by Sunday and i can do a PDI on Monday ,hope it happens.
Old 5th October 2009, 16:11   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Spoke to Mr.Ashok today , he said the car will be in their stockyard mostly by Sunday and i can do a PDI on Monday ,hope it happens.
Hi,
Any news about your car?
Old 5th October 2009, 21:53   #39
BHPian

They have blocked Team-Bhp site in my office ,so from now on will be able to check the forum in early morning and late evenings only

@Vasanth : Yes ,the PDI by the dealer is done and i am going to do my PDI in sjp road showroom sometime tommorrow afternoon got my camera and the PDI checklist ready ,hope things go fine tommorrow .

Last edited by GTO : 7th October 2009 at 11:04. Reason: Strictly only two smilies per post please
Old 6th October 2009, 19:17   #40
BHPian

So how was it? Call me once you are there and I will try and catch Ranganath around speak to him and lets see if we can add to your benefits. It is a lovely car pal and I am sure it is worth the wait.

All the best
Old 6th October 2009, 21:33   #41
BHPian

Sorry Shreyas ,as i told i can't assess the site from my office so just now checked your message .

Thanks a lot for the support ,i am getting only the sunfilm as accessory apart for the regular mudflap,mat,Idol etc..

Good thing is i am getting the car atlast , iam very happy with the PDI ,there was only one minor scratch at the rear door which can be removed by polishing.
Old 6th October 2009, 22:34   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry Shreyas ,as i told i can't assess the site from my office so just now checked your message .

Thanks a lot for the support ,i am getting only the sunfilm as accessory apart for the regular mudflap,mat,Idol etc..

Good thing is i am getting the car atlast , iam very happy with the PDI ,there was only one minor scratch at the rear door which can be removed by polishing.
I am not sure what would be the quality of the sunfilm they will be putting. Try and get the car cover along with the other accessories..
Old 9th October 2009, 23:37   #43
BHPian

Dear Bala,

I am also facing problems concerning delivery of my Punto E+ Bossanova white from RF Motors, Cochin. The dealer is giving lame excuses and has made me waiting for the car for over a month now.To be on the safer side I have only paid the booking amount untill now. The sales executive is now giving an explanation that the vehicle is in transit. Can u please help me with what i should do to ensure that my vehicle is actually in transit. Also can u PM me the phone no. of Mr. Mangesh so that I can contact him for any further assistance.
Old 10th October 2009, 07:34   #44
BHPian

hey bala,

i have been behind your story for a while now...have you got your car delivered yet ?

Dont get the sunfilm installed in the showroom. I know by experience that they may not use a good sunfilm.so take care and avoid getting it done there.

Revert with the update.
Old 10th October 2009, 09:14   #45
BHPian

GTX007 : i have PM'ed you the details.

Hi all ,

Thanks a lot for the support .

@MODS : Please edit the thread title as Resolved

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks