Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2009, 15:44   #91
BHPian

Hey guys, sorry for late updates.
I think I am going through the most irritating time in life .
Concorde hasn't yet been able to confirm whether White Punto E+ is punched or not. I seriously think something faulty is going at Ranjangaon plant regarding manufacture of White Punto Emotion Pack. I doubt whether they have withdrawn this colour?
Th car that ' sdp1975 ' got was also one which was already in stock.
Guys, will ' 1949 white ' be launched in Punto?
I guess its similar to Mint White in Palio.

Anybody interested in seeing a ' 1949 white Punto ' can visit this link:
General: Just Bought A Grande Punto T-Jet Sporting - The FIAT Forum

Last edited by GTX007 : 26th October 2009 at 15:49.
Old 26th October 2009, 15:55   #92
Senior - BHPian

That's not a bad colour either. Are there other deliveries happening for the Punto at this dealer?
I mean other colurs at least if not the white you have mentioned.
Old 26th October 2009, 16:03   #93
Senior - BHPian

No offence to you GTX007. But I am amazed how customers bear with and put up with the nonsense dished out by companies & dealerships. If you already have bought and then face wrath thats different. But here you have just paid booking amount. You should have just gone ahead and cancelled your booking. Car or no car, peace is more important. I am also amazed by your tenacity & resilience to put up with such nonsense. Worldwide, the trait is now being patented as 'being Indian'.

While the Punto might be a good car, if I was buying and had to go through this hoping all the while that Punto is a good car and then face problems with issues after delivery, then I would consider myself a prime candidate to hang myself in shame for making a statement that the Punto is a good car. Just reading such episodes raises my blood pressure that ive steered clear of reading Skoda threads.

Wish you luck dude.

Last edited by jaysmokesleaves : 26th October 2009 at 16:05.
Old 26th October 2009, 16:13   #94
Senior - BHPian

Dear GTX

Thats a really sad story....

The dealers like RF sghould really be blacklisted.

This is another case of a great product going bad because of the callous nature of dealers.
Quite surprised that even the company officials have acted in such an indifferent way.

What is the status of the delivery now?
Could you lay your hands on the dream machine?
Old 26th October 2009, 16:22   #95
Senior - BHPian

GTX,

First question is if you have taken the cheque and sent it for clearing! Do that first.

Next: do you still want the Punto? How much is it really worth to you? After all this, still?

If yes, then, please take a break and then re-look at it, say in a month or so.
Old 26th October 2009, 16:28   #96
nbr
BHPian

One more frustrated Punto customer

My brother had booked a white Punto at the Concorde mtrs,Blore. He was promised delivery by the 26th of October . Now they say, it has still not been dispatched from Pune. We had even booked for the alloy wheels matching with the White Punto at one of the accessory shops in Bangalore.
We are waiting for a positive response ,otherwise cancelling the order and will look out for other options, sadly we will be forced to go for some other sad cars like i20, etc and suddenly feel we are left out of options ....

Any idea,whats could be the delay in my delivery??? I always loved the Fiat but looks like its going to end soon .....

Last edited by nbr : 26th October 2009 at 16:29.
Old 26th October 2009, 16:56   #97
Senior - BHPian

So many complaints ?
IMO,It seems Punto sales /booking has been increased suddenly and Fiat not able to increase the production to meet the market demand?
Thanks
Old 26th October 2009, 16:58   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr View Post
Any idea,whats could be the delay in my delivery??? I always loved the Fiat but looks like its going to end soon ....
Not so soon. Haven't you guys seen this thread?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...n-started.html

Puntos/Lineas getting delayed due to the production preparations for the Bravo?

Last edited by clevermax : 26th October 2009 at 17:01.
Old 26th October 2009, 17:53   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
So many complaints ?
IMO,It seems Punto sales /booking has been increased suddenly and Fiat not able to increase the production to meet the market demand?
Thanks
There could have been a spike in demand due to the festive season in general and in particular the diwali offer by Fiat on the Punto( free insurance+EW+RSA). The october sales figues , when they arrive, should be helpful .
Old 26th October 2009, 18:01   #100
Senior - BHPian

White Puntos seem to be getting more popular. Maybe it's just a production constraint. If it is, they should be more open about it and keep the customer informed. Maruti and its dealers are very open about the waiting periods for Swift and Dzire. This may be driving some sales to competitors but Maruti is doing the right thing by being honest.
Old 26th October 2009, 18:09   #101
BHPian

GTX a quick update for you. I went to concorde motors in bangalore to book my White punto last thrusday, i have been promised a delivery on wednesday this week, i have already had the chance to do a PDI on sunday (yesterday) and i am extremely happy with concorde. i have been servicing my palio there for a while as well.

you have made a good decision to go to concorde over RF. The customer service meted out to you at RF is not surprising to me, i have read quite a few horror stories from some of the PUG (palio users group) members when they have got their vehicles serviced at RF in cochin.

Also, i dont think the Bossa Nova white is going to be discontinued, as another friend of mine has booked her white punto today and she is being promised a delivery within 2 weeks. So hold on and keep up the spirit, the Punto truly is a great car and incredible VFM.
Old 27th October 2009, 18:03   #102
nbr
BHPian

Convinced for the Fully loaded Punto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr View Post
My brother had booked a white Punto at the Concorde mtrs,Blore. He was promised delivery by the 26th of October . Now they say, it has still not been dispatched from Pune. We had even booked for the alloy wheels matching with the White Punto at one of the accessory shops in Bangalore.
We are waiting for a positive response ,otherwise cancelling the order and will look out for other options, sadly we will be forced to go for some other sad cars like i20, etc and suddenly feel we are left out of options ....

Any idea,whats could be the delay in my delivery??? I always loved the Fiat but looks like its going to end soon .....

Concorde mtrs,Blore has convinced my brother to go for the fully loaded Punto which they have promised to deliver anytime this week .

FINGERS CROSSED!!! All excited now to land in India next week .Will post pictures if we get the delivery as promised.
Old 27th October 2009, 18:21   #103
Senior - BHPian

@nbr , which color did you book, was it the top end white ? I guess this is the diesel one ?
Old 28th October 2009, 02:30   #104
nbr
BHPian

White!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
@nbr , which color did you book, was it the top end white ? I guess this is the diesel one ?

We have booked the top end White and a diesel one. We will not be able to change the company fitted alloys but we are happy ,since end of the day ,I will be getting my PUNTO !!!

Hope everything goes smooth since 29th Oct is the delivery date
Old 29th October 2009, 13:51   #105
Senior - BHPian

Came across this message on PUG. Still finding it difficult to believe that something like this could happen. It showcases the caution we need to exercise while purchasing a car.

Yahoo! Groups
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks