Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2009, 10:20   #1
BHPian

Who is to blame -- Skoda or its dealers?

Having failed to get a test drive of the Superb 1.8 TSI from Krishna Motors, Skoda dealer at Chandigarh, I posted a request to Skoda on its web site. Within hours I got a call from Skoda's Bangalore office thanking me for my interest in the car and promising to get a car to me shortly. The lady from Bangalore has rung up at least three times to ask if I had tested the car and was surprised that despite Skoda's intervention the dealer had not given me a test drive. I've already shared my experience with this dealer on another post.

Last edited by ivar1951 : 31st October 2009 at 10:21.
Old 31st October 2009, 10:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar1951 View Post
Having failed to get a test drive of the Superb 1.8 TSI from Krishna Motors, Skoda dealer at Chandigarh, I posted a request to Skoda on its web site. Within hours I got a call from Skoda's Bangalore office thanking me for my interest in the car and promising to get a car to me shortly. The lady from Bangalore has rung up at least three times to ask if I had tested the car and was surprised that despite Skoda's intervention the dealer had not given me a test drive. I've already shared my experience with this dealer on another post.
Why were you refused a TD in the first place?

And what was the lady's response when you told her you did not get a TD yet? So many sales guys are running all around the place hoping to make a sale and it surprising that some dealers behave this way.
Old 31st October 2009, 16:54   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
Why were you refused a TD in the first place?

And what was the lady's response when you told her you did not get a TD yet? So many sales guys are running all around the place hoping to make a sale and it surprising that some dealers behave this way.
As I said, she was surprised and promised to get back to me. I think it has something to do with the Superb as well as the inefficiency of Krishna Motors. Perhaps, the dealer is sharing the test drive vehicle with other dealers in the region? But they could tell me this and also its been three months since I asked for a test drive!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks