Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2022, 16:16   #16
BHPian

Re: Car & Accessories dealers in Bhubaneswar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chembilath View Post

I have never been to Bhubaneswar before. My wifey got admission in AIIMS, hence had to shift here and going to be here for the next 3 years.
That's great. Welcome to the city!
if you need any help or assistance (nearby tourist places, information, etc) you can always drop me an email at asitmonty@gmail.com
asitmonty is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 10:31   #17
BHPian

Hello friends,

I just moved to Bhubaneswar (from Bangalore), and am looking for suggestions for car workshops.

I have a petrol Ford Figo. Is the service at Trupti Ford, Patrapada good?

Also, can anyone recommend any good car mechanics/workshops in or around the Kalinga Vihar area?
Old 23rd May 2022, 05:50   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Basu View Post
I just moved to Bhubaneswar (from Bangalore), and am looking for suggestions for car workshops.
hey Welcome here. not a lot of users from BBSR. I have met one person and that's it.
as per service center, I am still looking at options myself. I moved to BBS about 2 year back and so far, have tried a BB Motors in CRPF area, which is OK. nothing spectacular about them. I plan to try other ones (from google with reviews) and see if I hit something better.
Old 29th May 2022, 12:39   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Basu View Post
I just moved to Bhubaneswar (from Bangalore), and am looking for suggestions for car workshops
Hello Basu, even I recently shifted from Kochi and looking for good garage options. I do have a diesel Figo and yet to get it serviced at Trupthi Ford Patrapada. Will let you know once i find a good garage of my liking too. I do not prefer going to the Ford dealerships as my car is out of warranty. Also do checkout the place Asit had suggested

Last edited by Turbanator : 29th May 2022 at 13:41. Reason: Quoted post trimmed.
chembilath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 16:16   #20
BHPian

Hey guys. Can someone please let me know of any good car accessories store where I can get projector fog lamps installed on my Ciaz?

Thanks in advance!
Old 24th July 2022, 06:40   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjot1912 View Post
Hey guys. Can someone please let me know of any good car accessories store where I can get projector fog lamps installed on my Ciaz?

Thanks in advance!
I recently went to a few accessory shops when I was trying to get a few accessories for my XUV (but not fog lamps though). These two are the ones that felt like bigger and had multiple choices.

In no particular order:

Highway Car Fashion in Rasulgarh (the retail outlet is small but they have bigger warehouses behind the store. good collection). The owner, Ali, was good.
https://g.page/highway-car-fashion-odisha?share

Mad wheelz
https://g.page/MaadWheelz?share
Old 25th July 2022, 21:41   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjot1912 View Post

Thanks in advance!
Hi @manjot1912,

I have a Ciaz 2015 model and i guess both our models are the same. Ciaz is very infamous for its pathetic light throw with the stock lamp setup.
I would recommend you go for HID fog lamps rather than projector lamps, as the light throw and range is restricted in the Projector setup. I upgraded my high beam and Fog lamps to HID, as the low beam being projector, it was no use upgrading that.

My car is in my hometown in Kerala and I did my works there. Osram or Philips HID i believe.

The accessory shop @asitmonty mentioned, Mad wheelz https://g.page/MaadWheelz?share is close to where i stay and they do have a good collection and reasonable service too
chembilath is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks