Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 21:02   #16
BHPian

What has happened has happened and its absolutely ridiculous.
Being a fellow Hyundai owner, I want to now see reaction of Hyundai.

In today's competitive world - I am amazed how such stuff still happens and that too in context of such a big brand like Hyundai. You are paying money to get your tail light and that's about it - neither is Hyundai or that AGM doing any charity nor they have the right to prevent you from using their services as long as you are paying for the same.

I am shell shocked and eagerly awaiting positive progress on this.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:03   #17
BHPian

Why dont you just record the whole stuff in your mobile cam and get it uploaded on youtube?

You just have to send the link to HMIL to get his bottum roasted.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:04   #18
BHPian

Sidindica, Even I am so pissed off with Sunrise Hyundai now. They have messed up with the paint job on my car two times in a row now.
Let me tell you, the mechanics and SA's there are nincompoops when it comes to any technical aspects of the car.
All they know is to present the customer with huge (really huge) bills and match their targets.

Finally, was your tail light fixed at Sunrise Hyundai?

PS: Why don't you buy the tail light from the spares market. Decent quality at lesser price.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:11   #19
BHPian

It's really sad to know that you have been not treated well by the AGM.
you should have threatened him at that place that i will make sure that you will close this workshop for ever and will file an case for not treating me(you) well.

why can't you file case for insulting you?

I feel bad that you are getting into frequent accidents for past few months.Please drive safe.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:11   #20
BHPian

what was the whole negative thing he is talking about?
have you mentioned it earlier here,a link would be helpful!

btw,what he did was totally uncalled for!just this one tail lamp replacement service could have made you feel a little better about them
but he badly blew the lid this time!!
Old 14th November 2009, 21:13   #21
Senior - BHPian

I am thinking what you did or say while he was abusing you ? . Your coolant would have started to boil .

This is very ugly and dirty , that idiot AGM will make the sunrise Hyundai to sunset whon de! .
Old 14th November 2009, 21:15   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariendj View Post
The negative reviews:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...e-hyundai.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...e-hyundai.html

Last edited by live2drive : 14th November 2009 at 21:18.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:18   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2drive View Post
Sidindica, Even I am so pissed off with Sunrise Hyundai now. They have messed up with the paint job on my car two times in a row now.
Let me tell you, the mechanics and SA's there are nincompoops when it comes to any technical aspects of the car.
All they know is to present the customer with huge (really huge) bills and match their targets.

Finally, was your tail light fixed at Sunrise Hyundai?

PS: Why don't you buy the tail light from the spares market. Decent quality at lesser price.
purchased from spare parts shop and installed myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariendj View Post

btw,what he did was totally uncalled for!just this one tail lamp replacement service could have made you feel a little better about them
but he badly blew the lid this time!!
patches on paint job done about 2 months back, link posted the post prior to it by live2drive.

The service advisers just stood like buffoons watching the whole drama unfold and even refused to open the job card.
Old 14th November 2009, 21:49   #24
Senior - BHPian

Dear Sid,
I am sorry to hear about the incident.
It isn't his personal garage that he decides whose car shall be serviced and whose not. It is an AUTHORIZED HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTER.
I hope, Hyundai works towards improving this.
- Deepak
Old 14th November 2009, 22:07   #25
Senior - BHPian

I do not have any hope from Hyundai, period. All their workshops are now ration shops making money, getting in cars after cars, to hell with their customers, carelessness to the height of limits etc.

But, what should I do to the Santro? Yes, it now belongs to my brother, but he hardly drives it. So I have to use it for my personal work. I cannot afford to take jazz in congested cities, and moreover its not my car, its my parents'.

Should I get rid of this Santro forever? If yes, what replacement car should I buy? Maybe never another Hyundai, period. These days none of the brands focus on customers, all they focus is on money making, period.

Just till yesterday I was enjoying a good mood vacation in brugge and today my mood went in for a toss because of this.
Un logon pe chilla chilla kar my throat has gone for a toss.
May be its time to use public transport.....

Last edited by sidindica : 14th November 2009 at 22:16.
Old 14th November 2009, 22:16   #26
BHPian

Man, this is ridiculous, unethical, and should probably be illegal. Its not his own private fiefdom where he can deny customers based on his mood, the moment he is an authorized dealer of Hyundai, he is obligated to help customers, within reason.

What pisses me off so much about this was this was an accident repair that he refused - what if it was your brakes that had the problem? How dare he turn away a customer like that.
Old 15th November 2009, 00:10   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I do not have any hope from Hyundai, period. All their workshops are now ration shops making money, getting in cars after cars, to hell with their customers, carelessness to the height of limits etc.
Have you tried any other workshops in NCR eg HMP? You have made a pretty generic statement and hence just wanted to clarify.
My personal experience has also been that these workshops have their hands full with so many cars and you have to do all followup and be vigilant to make sure that the job happens to your satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
May be its time to use public transport.....
Dont get that low - hopefully this should be one off incident of its kind and similar things wont happen with you again
Old 16th November 2009, 13:26   #28
Senior - BHPian

I had a word with one Mr. Kaushik at Hyundai Customer Relations Center and narrated the incident word by word to him, and also demanded a verbal and written apology from Sunrise Hyundai from him, which has been promised to me within 48 working hours.

I will also escalate the matter to the top management at sunrise, but need our help in this as I want to know where the management people sit and who is the owner of this dealership (I heard that it belongs to Munjals, Hero group).

Only then I will be satisfied. I will not give up so easily without fighting.

TO ALL HYUNDAI OWNERS:
  • STOP GETTING YOUR CAR SERVICED FROM SUNRISE HYUNDAI.
  • ITS FOR YOUR BENEFIT THAT I AM TELLING YOU OR ELSE YOU ALL MAY ALSO SUFFER.
Old 16th November 2009, 13:31   #29
BHPian

I think under the shops and establishments act, they are not allowed to turn away a customer on basis of their personal likes or dislikes. Let me get some further research on this, and you should then put it in the letter you send to them.
Old 16th November 2009, 13:51   #30
Senior - BHPian

sid, if they are prepared to apologize and make good, unilaterally threatening him (despite his efforts) would only justify his stand.

Him refusing to service you being another matter.

Most Viewed