Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 14:54   #31
BHPian

And i thought Hyundai gave a decent service till now :(

This worries me a lot on buying new hyundai product, i will better stick with Maruti or GM
Old 16th November 2009, 14:57   #32
BHPian

Thank heavens I went for Maruti

3 months back, i10 was a serious contender to my WagonR plans. A.S.S was one of the real reasons to even consider them. But now, I am so very happy that I went for the WagonR. The reasons then were different, but I am happy I am not assiciated with people with such mentality. And that too an Authorized Dealer!?!

Last edited by Exhaust_Note : 16th November 2009 at 14:59. Reason: Spellings!!
Old 16th November 2009, 15:09   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhaust_Note View Post
3 months back, i10 was a serious contender to my WagonR plans. A.S.S was one of the real reasons to even consider them. But now, I am so very happy that I went for the WagonR. The reasons then were different, but I am happy I am not assiciated with people with such mentality. And that too an Authorized Dealer!?!
I dont think the merit of your choice between i10/wagonR is really related with the issue faced here. Do you mean that if some individual in Delhi Maruti A.S.S will mess with some customer; then you will start regretting the WagonR decision?

The issue here looks more of an individual's ego than of a company in general. As Sid mentioned, Hyundai is taking steps in the +ve direction to correct the mistake made. So lets see and closely monitor the progress on this as well as the associated response from Hyundai.

For me the critical thing is that accountability has to be there and the person in question has to be taken to task by Hyundai.
Old 16th November 2009, 15:16   #34
Senior - BHPian

Question 1: how does he know you are 'sidindica'?

Question 2 :didn't u sell your santro long back?
Old 16th November 2009, 16:30   #35
Senior - BHPian

What i am wondering is why you went again to them after the previous negative things happened?
And if you could DIY then there was no need to go to them.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:51   #36
Team-BHP Support

Hmmm. The best way to deal with such parties is to mail the thread link to Hyundai. Let them know of the kind of rotten eggs they have in their basket. As for Mr. Vipin Aggarwal, well, I think he has already dug his own grave with his behavior. He will soon find that all these threads naming his workshop and him personally are getting crosslinked across the Net and more and more people are getting aware of his behavior.

Also, try and find out who owns the workshop. Send the management of that workshop a link to this thread. Think about whether you also wish to file a case against them. Let them know about your idea. See how they deal with this Mr. Aggarwal and whether that looks satisfactory to you.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:54   #37
Senior - BHPian

By shouting at you like that, this particular dealership has turned me off Hyundai for a long time. why:
I thought this workshop would have been a convenient option for me if I purchased a hyundai (only 3 km from my home).
after reading your experiences, I am not sure if the Hyundai workshops at IP Estate would be any different.
Old 16th November 2009, 17:06   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Question 1: how does he know you are 'sidindica'?

He doesn't know my nickname. Besides, writing negative on any public forum must have sparked some more customer queries regarding the negatives of that workshop. Last time, when my car was not painted properly, I had to fight tooth and nail and then the matter reached him and the work was re-done.
Remember, news like this spreads like wild fire.

Question 2 :didn't u sell your santro long back?
  • Its sold to my cousin brother who lives near my house in the same locality, recently shifted from Ghaziabad.
  • The jazz is NOT used tooo much by me. My parents still do not allow me to even touch their car because of my poor history with the santro.
  • My brother drives very very less. He works for a BPO, night shifts. Only once a week he drives. So most of the time I have to drive the car for most of my personal work. Besides, in congested cities of east Delhi, its narrow dimensions mean that it can be easily maneuvered from anywhere and that whats it excels in.
Old 16th November 2009, 17:12   #39
BHPian

Dear Sid,

I am really sorry to hear the whole episode.

I am also amazed how can a company/Dealer do such a thing at this stage where the say we are Customer Focussed.

In my opinion now it is the time to shout loud & clear to all their Management please find some email address for your reference.May be they would of help & would take care of this at the earliest.

hmidelhi@nde.vsnl.net.in
cr@hmil.net
ksmishra@hmil.net
hyundaical@hmil.net
eroscca@hmil.net
hyurttk@md2.vsnl.net.in
salesmum@hmil.net
anshu@hmil.net

Also request you to keep us posted on the updates
Old 16th November 2009, 17:14   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
What i am wondering is why you went again to them after the previous negative things happened?
And if you could DIY then there was no need to go to them.
Because that small hit just happened in front of that workshop.And that time my mind was to get this taillight replaced ASAP with a genuine part, so had to go there. Did you think that I expected that treatment? Of course not. The light was damaged beyond recognition, so the entire housing with new bulbs had to be replaced. My policy is that if a vital safety device like the light breaks, I immediately search for its replacement part from the Hyundai workshop only because I only go for genuine substitutes. Because of that attitude, I had to turn back to Samara go extra 8 kms, and they immediately replaced the light and I just paid Rs. 900 for the housing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudeva View Post
By shouting at you like that, this particular dealership has turned me off Hyundai for a long time. why:
I thought this workshop would have been a convenient option for me if I purchased a hyundai (only 3 km from my home).
after reading your experiences, I am not sure if the Hyundai workshops at IP Estate would be any different.
I cannot comment on your experiance but I think that MGF Hyundai is a good workshop. The last 2 services done by them and last denting/ painting done by them has been satisfying.BTW which Hyundai car do you have?
Old 16th November 2009, 17:18   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I cannot comment on your experiance but I think that MGF Hyundai is a good workshop. The last 2 services done by them and last denting/ painting done by them has been satisfying.BTW which Hyundai car do you have?
None so far though I did interact with Sunrise in Sep 2006 at their now closed sales showroom in Preet Vihar. Was planning a Santro then, but nothing came out of it. Have seen their workshop at Mother Dairy come up in 2007, and thought it a good idea. However, read about some paint problems and shoddy workmanship, and now this.

MGF is someone I know. Anyway, no Hyundai planned now after experiencing 31 mths of Toyota service.
Old 17th November 2009, 15:36   #42
Senior - BHPian

I've had my negative tryst with HMP. The car's passenger side headlamp had moisture post-servicing and the driver who came to drop the car told me that it'll go soon. Being unaware of the actual damage I agree to his words and to my shock the moisture re-surfaced during rains. Went to HMP and after a 2 hour ordeal got the assembly replaced free.

MGF Okhla guys are warm and considerate to the customer's needs. I got Xing's front bumper, fender and passenger side headlamp replaced under insurance as a school bus bruised against the stationary car. The color (Real Earth) was mismatching with the original paint and I thought it to be normal as the paint was fresh. The Customer Care of MGF calls me for my experience and I informed them of the mismatch. Their representative forwarded my matter to their Manager and I booked an appointment for the same. Thank God, without much fuss they agreed on the mis-match (there are about 8 different shades in Real Earth) and re-painted the concerned parts.

For Hyundians in South Delhi, month old Rishab Hyundai is there in Okhla Phase-1. I got my i20's denting and bumper re-painting done and I'm all praises for their work and commitment. The denting and painting work is fantastic and so was their promise to deliver the car on the stipulated time. Rishab Hyundai is erstwhile Gautam Maruti.

Last edited by tsk13 : 17th November 2009 at 15:42.
Old 20th November 2009, 13:28   #43
Senior - BHPian

Till now I haven't received any apology from sunrise or any Hyundai India official as of now, rather they were making tall promises over the phone and e-mail that I wrote to them. And its more than 5 days for it.
Old 20th November 2009, 14:04   #44
BHPian

Hey Sid,

Sorry to enter the discussion late. I just read it now.

By the way, would you mind telling what were you doing when he was shouting at you?

did you not get back to him the same way he did? It would have been quite embarrassing man.

Sorry about the whole episode.
Old 20th November 2009, 14:12   #45
Senior - BHPian

Didn't say anything, just rushed to samara as my throat was already gone for a toss before, still it is till today.

Made a complaint to Hyundai CR, the same day and till now nothing has been done.

Just now lodged another complaint at Hyundai complaint cell and got a complaint number, also blasted them for the delay in handling complaints and had to call Hyundai a company ran by buffons, yes I said that.

Anyway, I told him that this was my first and last Hyundai product.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks