Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2009, 14:47   #46
BHPian

If i was that AGM's boss, he would have been fired after an investigation into the incident. In business arrogance and ego does not have any place.

Keep us updated.
Old 20th November 2009, 15:17   #47
Senior - BHPian

This is just pathetic behaviour by the AGM, if this is the attitude he has, no one is going to visit him even those who were watching what happened will be weary the next time.
Old 20th November 2009, 19:32   #48
BHPian

Hyundai redefines customer service & sales

A.S.S - Arrogant Sales & Service
AGM - Arrogant General Manager
Old 24th November 2009, 16:16   #49
BHPian

After sidindica's negative tryst with Sunrise, seems like there is a state of chaos in their camp. I had complained to Hyundai regarding the paint color matching issues I had with the two left doors of my Verna.

Got a call from Sunrise and they have agreed to redo the paint. What is good is that they are supportive and responsive at the same time. Have left the car with them. All the SA's and the manager were on their toes. Seems like complaining directly to Hyundai has a great impact on the dealerships, which is good. Let's see the outcome when I get the car back day after.

@sidindica: Did you get to hear from the dealership or Hyundai yet?

Last edited by live2drive : 24th November 2009 at 16:23.
Old 25th November 2009, 13:37   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2drive View Post
After sidindica's negative tryst with Sunrise, seems like there is a state of chaos in their camp. I had complained to Hyundai regarding the paint color matching issues I had with the two left doors of my Verna.

Got a call from Sunrise and they have agreed to redo the paint. What is good is that they are supportive and responsive at the same time. Have left the car with them. All the SA's and the manager were on their toes. Seems like complaining directly to Hyundai has a great impact on the dealerships, which is good. Let's see the outcome when I get the car back day after.

@sidindica: Did you get to hear from the dealership or Hyundai yet?
A BIG NO. HYUNDAI HAS STILL NOT RESPONDED.
Old 25th November 2009, 15:32   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
A BIG NO. HYUNDAI HAS STILL NOT RESPONDED.
Sad. Did you follow up with them?
Old 26th November 2009, 23:16   #52
~~h
BHPian

Sid, It's sad you did not get a response from HMIL.
But guess what the service center guys seem to be aware of this..

Every time I do a routine service on my Getz something or the other getz broken. They used to fix it later on the threatening note of HMIL. Today it didn't work.

The cooling on my car went down after last week's service.. It was a routine (24th month)service; there wasn't a single problem to fix. I took the car back and told them the same thing.. fix it else I'll go to HMIL.

This is what exactly the service engineer told "To me the cooling is OK and if matches hyundai standards I don't care you speak to HMIL or whoever"

Now, I donnno what's the standards for cooling for a 2 year old car.. But mine has just 13k on the ODO, do they factor that in? They service engineer says they don't.

And yes I got the car back, the problem is not solved.

PS: I'm not naming this mumbai dealer yet, let me use it for a few days to arrive at a conclusion.(They apparently cleaned the condenser with a pressure hose. god knows how effective that was).
Old 27th November 2009, 12:06   #53
BHPian

Update

Got the car back with the left doors repainted.
Color matching is perfect this time. I am happy now.
Old 27th November 2009, 13:16   #54
~~h
BHPian

Great..Congrats.. that's som good news.

Anything moved for you Sid ?
Old 27th November 2009, 14:50   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~h View Post
"To me the cooling is OK and if matches hyundai standards I don't care you speak to HMIL or whoever"
That's too much of arrogance being shown to a customer. One wouldn't expect that from Hyundai at least. Why don't you write to HMIL ?
Old 27th November 2009, 16:09   #56
~~h
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
That's too much of arrogance being shown to a customer. One wouldn't expect that from Hyundai at least. Why don't you write to HMIL ?
I will write to them.. But not sure if that's of any use. Look at what's happening to Sid's mail..

As Sid mentioned somewhere in this thread all the manufactures have become greedy and least customer centric these days.

PS: My regular service engineer left to join Arya Honda few months back and hence the problem. Else he used to take care of the car pretty well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks