Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 18:46   #1
Senior - BHPian

Arrogant Sunrise Hyundai Workshop- Refuses To Install Tail Light In My Santro

I was going to connought place and unfortunately on the way to mother dairy, an elderly lady driving a Fusion banged onto my Santro from behind, causing my taillight to break and it needed replacement.

Since this incident happened just in front of Sunrise Hyundai workshop, I parked my car outside it and went to purchase the taillight for it from parts counter. First I was given the price of about Rs. 836 in counter, I was about to pay him but then on seeing me, the AGM of service confronts me and simply refuses to install the light just because:
  • I have written negative about the workshop on the internet, that is here and he feels that more customers are not coming to his workshop.
  • he says " you only feel that the workshop has more negatives than positives in the quality of wok done so why on earth have you come here?"
  • He openly shouted at me in FRONT OF OTHER PERSONS, that is customers and advisers and nobody was ready to help me.
  • When I was going to get the job card opened, the AGM told the adviser that tell him (me) that the part is not available and he should never ever see me or my car again at the workshop.
  • Final nail in the coffin: he tells security guards to not allow my car forever in the workshop premises.
As a customer, don't you think I have the right to stand for the truth and report anything bad that goes on there to fellow bhpians?

And how come an AUTHORIZED WORKSHOP dares to refuse the customer of any spare part, despite of being at the stock?

And above all, despite of my once complaining to Hyundai Motor India about the poor service standards about sunrise, why haven't they taken a necessary action against it?

Last edited by GTO : 16th November 2009 at 21:36.
Old 14th November 2009, 18:58   #2
BANNED

It is so sad to hear your ordeal and at the same time it makes me angry .
Hyundai or its dealers have no right to refuse a part or service to any of Hyundai owners even if they wrote / told their bad experiences to other people .
It is not doing any good.Instead of being apologetic about earlier incident the AGM has made sure Hyundai A.S.S experience goes for a toss.
Why don't they understand it is too easy to loose but too difficult to gain customer's trust?

Hope some one from Hyundai takes care of it in emergency.

Last edited by Trust_In_Thrust : 14th November 2009 at 19:00.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well it happens once a while, He might have really upset by the way you wrote negative (I don't know If you shared your bad expereince here) against them.

What he did is wrong one. It is like personal issue rather than blasting Hyundai Best way is write to Hyundai and get the issue sorted out. With Hyundai officials invite that AGM to cup of tea! He has to cool down in this case and appologize.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:16   #4
BHPian

@Sidindica - The cell phone camera is a great tool. Just point it at the guilty party and they will either see sense or dig their own grave (tombstone and all).

Please report the incident to Hyundai - we are all eagerly watching this space to see what Hyundai has to say for its Dealer.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:18   #5
Senior - BHPian

I agree with Ravibhat partly on this. Though the AGM had no business to take things personally, I think you should bring this issue to the notice of Hyundai management.

Such sheer arrogance cannot be tolerated.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:19   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedHead View Post
@Sidindica - The cell phone camera is a great tool. Just point it at the guilty party and they will either see sense or dig their own grave (tombstone and all).

Please report the incident to Hyundai - we are all eagerly watching this space to see what Hyundai has to say for its Dealer.
I have already posted two complaints against this dealer before, till now nothing has been done. And, a signboard of Hyundai ELITE dealer just hangs around the showroom.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:26   #7
BHPian

@Sidindica - Sir ,cr@hmil.net is the customer care of HMIL.Mail them the whole incident with a link of this thread and let him lose his job.

I have even heard that they purchase cars which are damaged in transit from other hyundai dealer and after repairing / repainting , sell them to unsusupected customers.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by v12 : 14th November 2009 at 20:05. Reason: Foul language
Old 14th November 2009, 19:28   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
@Sidindica - Sir ,cr@hmil.net is the customer care of HMIL.Mail them the whole incident with a link of this thread and let that guy lose his job.

I have even heard that they purchase cars which are damaged in transit from other hyundai dealer and after repairing / repainting , sell them to unsusupected customers.
Thats absolutely right. Mail sent, thanks for helping me!

Last edited by bblost : 15th November 2009 at 00:18. Reason: Foul word in quoted post removed.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:29   #9
BHPian

What, Hyundai behaves like this to customer? It's unbearable and that chap is obviously unprofessional who does not know how to behave a customer.

If you can you should take this matter to higher authorities, so that they will behave properly to others.

I can understand your pain. Kool down buddy.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:40   #10

Since you had posted negative (in real case the truth) about the dealer, this was a God Send opportunity for him to make amends and make sure you have a positive impression of him and his workshop. He should have been more courteous, helpful and at his best to please you so that he could wipe of the negative image of his dealership from your mind. Too bad he not only added to it but messed it up completely. These kind of guys don't deserve to be in Service/Customer Oriented Industry.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:49   #11
Senior - BHPian

Why don't you go knock the taillights out of him

Anyway, on a serious note, cr@hmil.net is pretty responsive. They also send you an sms with your complaint number etc. and the follow-up is good. I hope this thing gets resolved soon. And yeah, make it amply clear that he's not helping his cause any further by being a retard.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:51   #12
BHPian

Is this the way to treat a customer?? How can he shout at you in front of others?? If he had to say something about the issue , He should have discussed it in private , POLITELY. We as a FORUM share our EXPERIENCES here, to caution fellow members and to find a solution. How can the AGM say anything about that?? .

Things to do:
1. Let the Top Management of the DEALERSHIP know about this whole thing.
2. Shoot a Mail to HYUNDAI INDIA and mention the whole episode.
Old 14th November 2009, 20:13   #13
Senior - BHPian

sid, I hope you pointed out this thread ( and other similar threads on Sunrise ) in your e-mail complaint.

How can a customer be insulted and thrown out just like that ?

Last edited by sdp1975 : 14th November 2009 at 20:14.
Old 14th November 2009, 20:40   #14
Senior - BHPian

AaaRe Sidji,

Maybe he got a nice offer from TATA showroom nearby and wasnt relieved by his 'GM'... He wanted a quick way to get fired. What else can be the rational explanation for putting one's JOB' on the line

His 'boot' ought to be kicked - expect some positive 'response' from HML ASAP.
Old 14th November 2009, 20:50   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
AaaRe Sidji,

Maybe he got a nice offer from TATA showroom nearby and wasnt relieved by his 'GM'... He wanted a quick way to get fired. What else can be the rational explanation for putting one's JOB' on the line

His 'boot' ought to be kicked - expect some positive 'response' from HML ASAP.
Don't tell me that its the joke of 2009

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks