Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 13:50   #1
Senior - BHPian

Geo Motores trivandrum

I went to geo motors for getting my lancer serviced and some parts replacement. This is by far the best service center i have been to. They had been courtious enough to offer me a test drive of their vehicles(read pajero) even though i had mentioned them i have no intention buying it, and also they have recomended better cheaper alternatives to me when i went there. My power antenna is broken, a new one costs over 4k, they removed and checked mine free of cost and advised me against going for a new one also they gave me a refrence of the auto accessory dealer (who will give me discount) who stocks them considering that i cannot afford an expensive replacement at the moment. They did a complete checkup of the car with the list of parts that need attention, my car was always dealt by Suraksh hyderabad, and their review is not that great. Their service isso great that i am writting this review immediately after returning from their showroom.

I seriously advise people to pay a visit and testdrive their new cedia sports, its an awesome machine to test drive and also has a lot of discounts on it, They said they can offer me a 1.3 Lac discount on the pajero, offcourse i cannot afford one but kind of feels nice to be dealt like a KING . The only sad part was mitsubishi has revised the price for the spares, a new suspension arm now costs over 9K, again its going to be a direct import from japan.

Seriously 3 chears for getting the customer service bit right.

Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 27th November 2009 at 13:52.
Old 27th November 2009, 23:58   #2
BHPian

Yep.They are good chaps to deal with.

+100 to the cedia thing you mentioned.

Most Viewed