Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2005, 00:06   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
dont you mean autohanger instaed of autobahn.
Rev
OOps my misti Thanx for the correction rev...

And yup sahil , even i think you should go and take this serious matter to them and put your (strong enough)case over ther and if you dont see them taking it seriously then you can always fight for your rights legally coz dont forget dear that these problems ve occured in both of your c 180s ...
Old 6th May 2006, 18:04   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
I dont want to debate further as my good hearted advise has been interpreted wrongly. But Sahil is not paying MB (Mercedez Benz not Maruti Baleno) guys anything, rather he is going to local shops to repair his AC etc. So he is not getting the right treatment and is irritated at the MB dealers. The fact stated by another BHPian is that repair of MB and BMW is very expensive. In US also the labor for the repair of MB and BMW is more costly than the part itself. So the owners have to retort to repairing the cars themselves or going to local mechanics or driving out of town to Pune. Since people want the class and the social status associated with MB but are not willing to put up with high maintaince cost made me recommend to Sahil that he should consider a true VFM and no nonsense car MB (Maruti Baleno). That way he wont join a forum to learn to repair his cars himself.

Looks like my freind was the one who made the quote, looking only at the social status of sahil, not the problems of the car.

Assem I don't know if you drive a truck or a baleno. But if some one charges you of Five new tires and tubes, when you go to fix a punture, will you call it peace of mind that is expensive? Or a rip off.

We all know a headlight assembly of a merc costs 100 times more that the headlight assembly of a maruti 800, But charging for the entire electrical system when only one headlamp assembly needs to be changed may be okay with you. Not persons who has hard earned money.

So don't give these bad logics.

Most Viewed