Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2009, 09:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

SCORPIO::AML Motors, Ranigunj, HYDERABAD

Hi friends,

I have been a regular customer of AML Motors, Ranigunj-Hyderabad for getting my Scorpios' serviced. One thing that clearly stands out is, the staff is very dedicated and have the passion for "Customer Service".

It is this very reason which tilted my decision scales when I purchased my second Scorpio without even looking for an alternative.

The service section is headed by Mr.Shanti Kumar, who always is glad to help and knows how to manage customers.
The service engineers/supervisors-Mr.Devendar, Mr.Hebbar, Mr.Venkatesh, Mr.Srinivas, Mr.Zia & others are always a pleasure to meet. I for sure am a finicky car customer like most of us on this forum are!! I do not leave my car at the workshop for servicing, I stand with the car and get it done. At times, this can be very irritating to the service personnel.

I have seen M&M,Ford, Honda & Maruti service penchant earlier. I would rate M&M service the best of all.

The timely reminders,calls eliciting feedback and closure of the same are very appreciated. Ms. Chaaya, the Customer Service manager is very helpful in facilitating any service issues promptly.

My rating of AML ASC, Ranigunj is as follows:

1. Service Quality: 9/10
2. Product Knowledge: 10/10
3. Customer Care(in the workshop): 10/10
4. Service follow ups: 10/10
5. Warranty & replacements: 9/10
6. Cost explanations & estimate adherence: 9/10
7. Timely delivery: 9/10
8. Washing & Cleaning: 9/10
9. Vehicle care in the workshop: 9/10

I am one Happy Customer for M&M because of AML ASC staff. Thanks for ensuring the right care for my car consistently. GOOD JOB indeed!!

Last edited by getsurya : 22nd December 2009 at 09:49.
Old 22nd December 2009, 16:27   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Always nice to read of positive service experiences. I must admit, AML seems to be more the exception rather than the rule for Mahindra workshops. Well, big pat on the back to them.

Quote:
It is this very reason which tilted my decision scales when I purchased my second Scorpio without even looking for an alternative.
A return customer of the same brand, car and dealership? Speaks volumes.

Thanks for sharing this review with us.
Old 22nd December 2009, 16:41   #3
BHPian

^^^ I would rate Koncept Automobiles for M&M also in the same league as I travel from Gurgaon to Noida (upwards of 60 kms) to get my car serviced from them because of their wonderful attitude. They even pick & drop for me free of cost in case i am not abloe to make it.

It seems M&M is taking care of its service centre slowly but rightly.
Old 22nd December 2009, 16:51   #4
BHPian

M&M is genuinely interested in Customer satisfaction. I have been using a Scorpio for a little more than 5 years. I am quite happy with the way they treat the customer and the car. Its no surprise that Scorpio has been such a success. Without customer care I don't think that Scorpio would where it is today. Sure there might be areas of improvement but M&M tries hard.

Raja.
Old 22nd December 2009, 17:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for sharing this review with us.
It seems M&M is taking care of its service centre slowly but rightly
Hi GTO & SamtheLeo, I am happy about AML ASC and have helped them by converting quite a few(at least 10-12)customers to Scorpios from other competition in terms of sales in last year or so.
Old 12th January 2010, 15:24   #6
Senior - BHPian

hi surya, this is a bit of a late reply because i saw this thread now!

even i am a repeat customer of the scorpio (this is the third one i am buying) from the SAME dealership- Global gallarie in thane.

but in my case, they hardly care, infact they are not even bothered! A.S.S service, workmanship, customer care, etc. is pathetic & my next mahindra (if i ever buy one) would NOT be from Global gallarie.
Old 12th January 2010, 15:41   #7
Senior - BHPian

so any tata service people listening/reading this thread.If not then please forward the same.Not that they are bad,but all guys telling about M&M service and going for the same car once again speaks a lot IMO. this is not to offend any one from tata stable
Old 12th January 2010, 15:42   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
hi surya, this is a bit of a late reply because i saw this thread now!

even i am a repeat customer of the scorpio (this is the third one i am buying) from the SAME dealership- Global gallarie in thane.

but in my case, they hardly care, infact they are not even bothered! A.S.S service, workmanship, customer care, etc. is pathetic & my next mahindra (if i ever buy one) would NOT be from Global gallarie.
sorry to say but Raj, still you continued to buy your another two mahindra vehicles from same dealer till now, any specific reasons with yet not satisfied customer like you, who repeated that dealer till now.

Surya, this is something good to hear and yes a happy satisfied customer along with reapeated one means good business along with many clients coming in as well.Pat on the back of that dealer for keeping up the good work which many does not continue once established.
Old 12th January 2010, 15:56   #9
BHPian

Nice to hear that AML Hyd is providing satisfactory service for you. I had a very pleasant experience dealing with AML - Vizag for my Xylo purchase.

But, unfortunately, the first service experience fell a bit short of my expectations. The cleaning and work was good, but the human interaction needs to be improved - maybe I went in on a very busy day and they were hard pressed for time. I will reserve my final opinion till I've had a couple of more experiences with the service center.

Cheers.
Old 12th January 2010, 16:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

Hi Raj, Shishir, Vijay, H3Lios, Thanks for your comments. I would like to reiterate one thing here::Any relationship is two ways, so is it with my ASC too. I spend money/time/effort in making them aware that I take care of my car as it takes care of me. It is the "personal touch" that differentiates the "good" from "bad" Customer service.

Raj, that is not done in case of your ASC. I guess you would have escalated it to M&M, please push them to have your rides taken care of.
Old 27th September 2010, 12:00   #11
BHPian

@getsurya,
Bumping the old thread -

I am one disappointed customer of Ranigunj service center. Both times I have sent my scorp for servicing, it has taken an extra day for them to return it back.

First time, the hydraulic lift jammed hanging the scorp high for hours. The next time their server fried stopping all operations.

I think they have a huge problem with people leaving - Zia has left for Toyota. They are also overloaded with more than 40 vehicles coming in and they are unable to turnaround.

Nothing I have asked for has got fixed in one shot. As usual 4wd servicing means that the service advisor(s) are usually clueless on routine maintenance.

I am seeing a new dealership in KOndapur - hopefully their service center will be close by where some ITvity folks like me can keep a close watch on what is going on

Cheers
Rajesh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks