Exceeds Your Expectation 72 18.14%
Meets Your Expectation 170 42.82%
Below Your Expectation 69 17.38%
Improvement Needed 68 17.13%
Voters: 397. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 18:02   #46

Hi,
I drive a Palio Stile 1.6 Sport and the regular service at Concord Motors - Hyderabad has been really good.
Old 29th December 2009, 18:39   #47
BHPian

I have a Fiat Palio 1.2 and get it serviced from Vivek Automobiles on Mathura Road. In the last three, there have never been any major problems with the service staff out there, though sometimes there are a few minor blips. Availability of parts has been good in most cases.

So, the A.S.S has been adequate but not really customer friendly. Few things that need to change are:
1. Parts and labor prices are still very high ins ome cases.
2. Availability of spares needs to improve.
3. Billing process should be made faster.
Old 29th December 2009, 18:45   #48
BHPian

Owns Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 EPack, bought it from BU Bhandari, Pune and get it serviced at their service center.

Got the following work done at BU Bhandari, Pune:
- First servicing,
- A minor dent fix work (including painting),
- Exhaust pipe gone loose, fixed (due to getting hit from under the car).
My experience with them so far is nothing less than what one could ask for.

Voted for "Exceeds Your Expectation", the reason being. I was warned by everyone (mostly those who don't own a Fiat) that the after sales service of Fiat is poor, so my expectations were low and what I got surely exceeded my expectations.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:01   #49
BHPian

Own a FIAT GP MJD EP. Took the delivery of car on 19th Sept. 2009. The car was hit by a bus one week after the delivery, took the FIAT service about 45 days to complete the denting painting for want of spares. Have voted for Improvement needed. Excellent car with exceptional millage but is not capturing the market for poor A.S.S. and spares availability.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:10   #50
BHPian

Still own a Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX bought in 2004 - Done 65k kms to date -
Voted " meets expectations " for Anuroop Hyd ( I bought the car here) & now Samyak in Patparganj

As pointed by everyone - spares is an issue....
Old 29th December 2009, 20:18   #51
BHPian

Exceeds Expectation

Why?
- I played the blind and booked the GP in spite of the horror stories about TASS.However, the response I have got from the Concorde team is miles ahead of quite a few folks from rival brands

- Even if I drop the car for a minor check up, the car is washed and polished before it is returned.

- Had a minor accident before diwali. The doors were painted and fixed as good as new!

- Never been denied service at any point. I just call the SE and drop in. I can rest assured that the work will be done.

- Need to realize that these mechs & SEs are constantly badgered by the cabbies. A smile can definitely do wonders for them. A good word from you might be the last good thing that could happen to them.

- I am a mere customer, but I almost know most of the showroom & workshop folks by name. A greet/wish goes a long way for them to remember me the next time I turn up.And they too return the favor.

- The quality of workmanship has been up to the mark.

The TASS/FASS treat me like family and has doled out a really good service.I do not find any reason to rate them any lower.
There might be issues with the low quality of plastics and some bad fitments, but that's a manufacturer issue and not the A.S.S.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:18   #52
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday i gone to VST Service Station,Chennai and met some 5-6 Linea/Punto MJD customers crossed 25K+.
Everybody is very much comfortable and they haven't found any issues with VST.
Good work by VST and they make their Customers happy .
Old 29th December 2009, 20:19   #53
Senior - BHPian

ive owned a palio 1.2 nv for close to 5 years now and still plan to keep it.
as its very dear to me.
But even after bangalore being the top cities in india. Fiat's service is not upto the mark here.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:27   #54
Senior - BHPian

Meets expectations. A couple of times they have missed out on stuff I mentioned on the job card for my Punto ( that I had to insist on to get done ) , but again there were stuff they had done a good job of. Got a complementary wash twice.

I also get the feeling they are overloaded, at least in Bangalore.

Last edited by sdp1975 : 29th December 2009 at 20:34.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:32   #55
BHPian

Overall 'Meets expectation'.

The service levels were pretty bad in the initial stages. Last couple of months, i could see a visible difference in the attitude of the staff at TASS.

Going by the service levels in the last 2-3 months, i would rate "Exceeds Expectation"

I would also rate FIAT Quality team "Exceeds Expectation" for their proactive approach upon highlighting any complaints.

Overall, i would rate the service 'Meets Expectation' keeping in mind the earlier pathetic service levels and the current excellent service level.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:40   #56
BHPian

Meets Expectations. I still believe though that real test lies 4-5 years down the line. By then we will have ageing cars, bigger numbers to maintain, more newer models etc. If Fiat can keep the momentum till then, they will have it made.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:42   #57
BHPian

Exceeds expectations.
This is primarily due to the diligent,hard-working,and sympathetic manager of the workshop @ Rama motors Okhla.
The steering assembly of my car was changed along with some body work repair in one day.
The next trip they fixed the "pulling" of the car,in no time,the mechanic knew his work and had knowledge of what exactly could be the problem.

The entire t.a.s.s.,is not like this however. Its very very dealer specific,the service you will get/are expecting.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:46   #58
BHPian

"Meets Expectations"

Own a Palio 1.6 Sport since 3.5 Years with no major issues. Had an excellent service during Manipal Motors under Shivaram and then moved to Concorde Motors. Concorde motors are ok for regular services, but for problem tracing like removing rattles, they do not have that experience.... Overall meets my expectations and only grouse being the rattles which they are unable to remove....
Old 29th December 2009, 20:49   #59
BHPian

Hi all,
Palio MJD is one of the cars that I drive. Bought it in July 2008. It is meant to be driven in city. Bought from Concorde, Hyderabad. Logged around 21000 km so far. There is a quantum jump in the kmpl I get ever since I crossed 15000 km. It used to be 14.5. Now it gives almost 17. Engine noise has decreased considerably. In the 4th gear when I take my foot off the accelerator, it doesn't slow down anymore. In fact, I hardly get a chance to slot it into 4th in the city. Taken the car for a couple of long trips. Car behaved extremely well. Came home without any fatigue.

The only problem I faced was the plastic grill cover on the right fog lamp falling off after it was nicked by a motorcyclist. Tried to fix it back. Unfortunately I lost it somewhere. I had to drive around with a gaping hole in the front bumper for a fortnight or so before Concorde arranged for the piece. Shifting of the Fiat's stores in Pune somewhere was the reason given for the delay.

The grill is prone to get dislodged at the slightest push. Even the new one came off its mooring one day. The watchman alerted me the thing hanging from its cord. I Pushed it back and went about only to find it hanging after a few days. Just bought a small pack of Araldite and fixed it permanently. No more headache. If I need to replace the bulb in the fog lamp I may have to yank it out. It's better than the grill hanging down on any given day.

My experience with the A.S.S was Ok. I think it exceeded my expectation.
Old 29th December 2009, 20:49   #60
BHPian

I own a 2008 Palio MJD and apart from the 3 regular service, I've visited the service center 3 other times. Once to get a thermostat replaced as the high speed fan was not working. This was not in stock and I was told that it would take atleast 15 days. But got a call from them on the 4th day saying that the part had arrived. The second was the low speed fan not working. This was also fixed but with a little bit of delay (4hrs) to find a very simple problem.
The last one was a biggie... a broken rear bumper. Prerana didn't have stock, but said they can get it in about a week. Concorde had ready stock so I took the car there and they did everything very very well and delivered the car as promised in 2 days. So overall a very good experience so far (touch wood).
I felt the service level meets the expectation. It has been as good (or as bad) as any other car service I've experienced so far.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks